Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you like to use my…

Jump to newest

By *liny OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/London

Spare bike as I’m off out soon for a quick trail ride. Just to get the legs moving and the heart rate up a little if you care to join me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"Spare bike as I’m off out soon for a quick trail ride. Just to get the legs moving and the heart rate up a little if you care to join me "

Nah I have to wax my bum hole with sellotape today

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No thanks. But if you cycle past a McDonald's grab me a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal please

Mrs C

P.s Get extra hash browns

Ta

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Nope, my heart has had more than enough exercise lately, going to go and meditate instead. Don't fancy a heart attack today.

By *esafinadOHolyNightMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'll take your spare bike boss if that's OK, my asshole is fine and I'm keen to build my stamina further outside of work and hiking. Where should we cycle to?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Spare bike as I’m off out soon for a quick trail ride. Just to get the legs moving and the heart rate up a little if you care to join me "

Can’t I wire it up to Chris, and get Luke to pedal, hopefully might speed the lazy cunt up.

The mr

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m going to pass on the offer. I’d only hold you back and I’m not even sure if I can still ride a bike anymore.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I’m going to pass on the offer. I’d only hold you back and I’m not even sure if I can still ride a bike anymore. "

This!

That expression of 'you'll be fine, it's easy, it's like riding a bike' people throw out whenever you say you may have trouble remembering to do something....it's bullshit.

I tried riding with no hands (once) and out of the 8 times I've broken my nose it's the only one not rugby related.

My feet haven't touched pedals since.

A

By *liny OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/London

"Spare bike as I’m off out soon for a quick trail ride. Just to get the legs moving and the heart rate up a little if you care to join me

Nah I have to wax my bum hole with sellotape today "

Enjoy

By *liny OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/London

"No thanks. But if you cycle past a McDonald's grab me a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal please

Mrs C

P.s Get extra hash browns

Ta"

There is one on the way so hold that thought!!

Post new Message to Thread