Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dear fabsters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m giving in, I’m depressed, like in a proper funk, don’t send boobies or heels photos to try and make me smile, just send the undertaker so I can argue with him as I’ve argued with everyone else today, can we ban Mondays, idiots and people, just people, not certain people, all people, what has pissed you off today ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Thank fuck you’ve spoken up mate so high five for that.

Nothing anything can say that you don’t already know, but so try think of the positives; family, friends….fuck it even the weather! Anything even a little positive.

Know you’re never alone, some people will massively miss you and it’ll pass….I guarantee it!

Inbox open any time and either myself, or Roxy about if need to vent.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you ok? Like genuinely? If I’m

Pissed if I tend to go a run, a walk or into the garage and hit the punch bag. It a coffee with my best mate and have a rant then talk about the positives in the day…. There’s always some

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

It’s ok to get into a funk sometimes, to feel down and not always super happy is to feel the full range of human emotions, it’s the human experience

Just as long as we remember it’s temporary, all feelings are temporary things and this too shall pass

But saying all that, I’m sorry you’re having a shit day OP, I do hope tomorrow is looking better

In the meantime, if you put Ferraro Rochers and vanilla ice cream in the blender you create homemade McFlurry and it tastes amazing during a bubble bath

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"It’s ok to get into a funk sometimes, to feel down and not always super happy is to feel the full range of human emotions, it’s the human experience

Just as long as we remember it’s temporary, all feelings are temporary things and this too shall pass

But saying all that, I’m sorry you’re having a shit day OP, I do hope tomorrow is looking better

In the meantime, if you put Ferraro Rochers and vanilla ice cream in the blender you create homemade McFlurry and it tastes amazing during a bubble bath "

Just off to the nutri ninja as that sounds delicious!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m giving in, I’m depressed, like in a proper funk, don’t send boobies or heels photos to try and make me smile, just send the undertaker so I can argue with him as I’ve argued with everyone else today, can we ban Mondays, idiots and people, just people, not certain people, all people, what has pissed you off today ??"

I’ve a whole pile of shit jokes if that’ll help

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Sending hugs OP

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I agree we should ban Mondays but, Tuesday is just around the corner and it’ll be better I’m sure.

It’s a lovely evening out, great for taking a little walk, looking and listening to all that’s around you and slowly banishing those negative thoughts. Ideally go via a supermarket and buy a massive chocolate fudge cake, to take home and devour.

Keep positive.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

Hugs (())

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I agree we should ban Mondays but, Tuesday is just around the corner and it’ll be better I’m sure.

It’s a lovely evening out, great for taking a little walk, looking and listening to all that’s around you and slowly banishing those negative thoughts. Ideally go via a supermarket and buy a massive chocolate fudge cake, to take home and devour.

Keep positive. "

Love this. Sending the best vibes my friend.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"I’m giving in, I’m depressed, like in a proper funk, don’t send boobies or heels photos to try and make me smile, just send the undertaker so I can argue with him as I’ve argued with everyone else today, can we ban Mondays, idiots and people, just people, not certain people, all people, what has pissed you off today ??"

You said nothing about not sending dick pics op?

Fancy one

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Genuine offer; if you are feeling shitty and ever down this way, please drop us a message. Be more than happy to get out for a coffee/pint.

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

Everyone has an off day. Get some fresh air, make a brew, call a mate. Do whatever it takes for the moment to pass as I am sure it will. Tomorrow is another day

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks people and I have to say that Fererro Roche ice cream sounds like I’m looking for my blender right now, much love everyone x

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Thanks people and I have to say that Fererro Roche ice cream sounds like I’m looking for my blender right now, much love everyone x"

Send some this way please. Shop didn’t have any Fererros!

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"Thanks people and I have to say that Fererro Roche ice cream sounds like I’m looking for my blender right now, much love everyone x

Send some this way please. Shop didn’t have any Fererros! "

What’s you favourite chocolate or biscuit? Any work, get creative

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Thanks people and I have to say that Fererro Roche ice cream sounds like I’m looking for my blender right now, much love everyone x

What’s you favourite chocolate or biscuit? Any work, get creative "

Biscuit you can’t beat a Tunnocks, choc has to be Galaxy or ferrero, however now baked in bed watching Ratatouille with the cats.

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

What’s you favourite chocolate or biscuit? Any work, get creative

Biscuit you can’t beat a Tunnocks, choc has to be Galaxy or ferrero, however now baked in bed watching Ratatouille with the cats. "

*naked…..baked later

Post new Message to Thread