Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man on fire.... Literally

Jump to newest

By *imi_Rouge OP   Woman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well, I've seen it all now... Someone being set on fire in the new pics/vids...

Wtaf?!

Hot stuff or not?

What are we thinking?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Candidate for the Darwin awards.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

You’ll have to explain as I’m a mingebag and haven’t paid my £5er

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Seriously?!! Wow. Not kink shaming, but surely that’s a bit extreme for a mainstream site like fab?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Goes to be nosey no idea must see

over a year ago

Lay where you're laying

Don't make a sound

I know they're watching

They're watching

All the commotion

The kiddie-like play

Has people talking

They're talking

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"Goes to be nosey no idea must see "

Did you find it? I looked but didn’t see

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Next stop Britain's Got Talent

over a year ago

"Lay where you're laying

Don't make a sound

I know they're watching

They're watching

All the commotion

The kiddie-like play

Has people talking

They're talking"

You're sex is on fire you gorgeous woman.

over a year ago

"Goes to be nosey no idea must see

Did you find it? I looked but didn’t see "

No. I couldn't. Feeling very blonde xx

over a year ago

i didn't think we were allowed to post things like that on here Px

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

And here’s me been foolishly using a razor all this time! This seems way more efficient

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

It does remind me of a great time I once had with my Padawan though

over a year ago

"And here’s me been foolishly using a razor all this time! This seems way more efficient "

Don't be a tease lol I can't find the video

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"i didn't think we were allowed to post things like that on here Px "

Same! I’m sure there are rules that it’s not allowed to be too out there

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"i didn't think we were allowed to post things like that on here Px "

Thats what i was thinking. There was me worried about uploading a pic of a few bruises after an intense paddle session

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"i didn't think we were allowed to post things like that on here Px

Same! I’m sure there are rules that it’s not allowed to be too out there "

Your right, it cant be anything too taboo ect. Im surprised it was allowed

over a year ago

I’m surprised it’s on a swing site rather than a kink site, more because non kinky peoples reactions to fire play are way more extreme than the play itself. It’s pretty common it’s just one of the things that tends to be seen as an extreme by the non kink world so it doesn’t get seen much.

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"And here’s me been foolishly using a razor all this time! This seems way more efficient

Don't be a tease lol I can't find the video "

Maybe like one of those Turkish barbers who do the flame thing but full body

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

I don't even want to give this another thought to be honest I am having a nice dinner and intend that all of it stays down

over a year ago

Puts me in mind of the Kings of Leon

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

We need details, what happened, who to, are they ok now, is it still there

So so many questions

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"We need details, what happened, who to, are they ok now, is it still there

So so many questions "

So essentially they have this foamy liquid that they set a light and then film it. Not much else happens. They set fire to him. I would presume they are okay

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

So so many questions

So essentially they have this foamy liquid that they set a light and then film it. Not much else happens. They set fire to him. I would presume they are okay "

Thanks

Damn, that’s a bit too far isn’t it

Chuff

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

So so many questions

So essentially they have this foamy liquid that they set a light and then film it. Not much else happens. They set fire to him. I would presume they are okay

Thanks

Chuff "

Each to there own i guess but not one for me any time soon lol. I was worried posting a pic with a few bruises on, never mind being set alight

over a year ago

"And here’s me been foolishly using a razor all this time! This seems way more efficient

Don't be a tease lol I can't find the video

Maybe like one of those Turkish barbers who do the flame thing but full body "

Back sack and crack flaming. Eeeeeek.

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

Each to their own i guess but not one for me any time soon lol. I was worried posting a pic with a few bruises on, never mind being set alight "

Same! I’ve had pictures declined by fab for a lot less

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

Each to their own i guess but not one for me any time soon lol. I was worried posting a pic with a few bruises on, never mind being set alight

Same! I’ve had pictures declined by fab for a lot less "

Literally same! I had one where i was literally just in boxers and then theres that lol. The mods must be pretty kinky

over a year ago

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff "

Fire play in various forms is pretty common. Usually it’s 70% isopropyl alcohol, you set fire to that, not the person. It warm and it tickles. It’s part of TPE and sadism.

Just like all things, if done incorrectly it’s dangerous.

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

Each to their own i guess but not one for me any time soon lol. I was worried posting a pic with a few bruises on, never mind being set alight

Same! I’ve had pictures declined by fab for a lot less

Literally same! I had one where i was literally just in boxers and then theres that lol. The mods must be pretty kinky "

Apparently so

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

Fire play in various forms is pretty common. Usually it’s 70% isopropyl alcohol, you set fire to that, not the person. It warm and it tickles. It’s part of TPE and sadism.

"

Agreed, when done with knowledge most anything is safer

I learned that the hard way in my sub days letting anyone spank if they said they knew what to do without me checking for myself, now have some nerve damage

It’s worrying when people do like I used to, without knowing to check for safety, just trusting blindly, I was a fool but thankfully learned, hope others are less foolish than I was

By *e renard de la campagneMan
over a year ago

Surrey mostly when over

"Candidate for the Darwin awards."

over a year ago

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

"

Adds this to wanty list. That was my thought it wouldn't be a person bit a substance.

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

I learned that the hard way in my sub days letting anyone spank if they said they knew what to do without me checking for myself, now have some nerve damage

It’s worrying when people do like I used to, without knowing to check for safety, just trusting blindly, I was a fool but thankfully learned, hope others are less foolish than I was "

I was the same as you luckily not lasting damage but had my leg cut open from heavy impact play. Its that misconception that subs shouldn’t use safewords by a lot of fake doms that lead me there.

It seems to be a quite a common thing in the kink world. Its a shame as when done safely with the knowledge it can be very enjoyable but so many people just think its the case of hitting as hard as you possibly can that leads to a lot of dangerous situations and can leave lasting effects

over a year ago

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

It’s worrying when people do like I used to, without knowing to check for safety, just trusting blindly, I was a fool but thankfully learned, hope others are less foolish than I was "

I’m really sorry to hear that happened to you.

Even if I’m playing with an experienced masochist I never go all out. I build play levels slowly over time till I have a good understanding of their body and their play levels and limits.

There are scary amounts of people on here that think just because they’ve seen 50 shades they know what they are doing.

over a year ago

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

It’s worrying when people do like I used to, without knowing to check for safety, just trusting blindly, I was a fool but thankfully learned, hope others are less foolish than I was

I was the same as you luckily not lasting damage but had my leg cut open from heavy impact play. Its that misconception that subs shouldn’t use safewords by a lot of fake doms that lead me there.

It seems to be a quite a common thing in the kink world. Its a shame as when done safely with the knowledge it can be very enjoyable but so many people just think its the case of hitting as hard as you possibly can that leads to a lot of dangerous situations and can leave lasting effects "

Safe words and safe signals if someone goes non verbal are essential. As are prior negotiations and limits in place, sure cuts are very high risk of happening but that should be discussed prior and if that’s a hard limit then you play in a different manor or you find different play partners.

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

It seems to be a quite a common thing in the kink world. Its a shame as when done safely with the knowledge it can be very enjoyable but so many people just think its the case of hitting as hard as you possibly can that leads to a lot of dangerous situations and can leave lasting effects

Safe words and safe signals if someone goes non verbal are essential. As are prior negotiations and limits in place, sure cuts are very high risk of happening but that should be discussed prior and if that’s a hard limit then you play in a different manor or you find different play partners."

Exactly, i was very much at the start of my sub journey so was very trusting in the dom at the time but it got very dodgy quickly. Without the knowledge it led to where it did as I genuinely belived “true subs dont use safe words/signals”

Only looking back now and discussing with a few kink friends that it was a very close call i realise now the importance of it and discussing hard limits. I do tend to go into sub zone in quite intense scenes and its great when doms can see that and base play around those limits and use signals too. I prefer a red amber green system than traditional safe words as it can help everyone involved know where im at

By *imi_Rouge OP   Woman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"You’ll have to explain as I’m a mingebag and haven’t paid my £5er "

There's a photo too...

By *imi_Rouge OP   Woman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

"

I'm amazed it's the first time I've seen it.. I've followed a lot of Dommes/Mistresses, chatted to a lot of subs... No one's ever suggested it.

Great balls of fire indeed...

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

I'm amazed it's the first time I've seen it.. I've followed a lot of Dommes/Mistresses, chatted to a lot of subs... No one's ever suggested it.

Great balls of fire indeed... "

Same, I mean, I was introduced to the whole kink scene in my early teens and this is the first time I’ve come across it, of all the requests I’ve had this was never on their lists

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I've just seen it, tbh that looked tame compared to the metal rod down the jap eye 2 vids down, now that made me close my eyes

Mrs

over a year ago

Obviously I didn't check the hot pics, under dudes, that would be ridiculous... hahaha.

So I'm off to the gym now, might need some special sauce too.

Self esteem, sky rocketing. Thx babe

over a year ago

"I've just seen it, tbh that looked tame compared to the metal rod down the jap eye 2 vids down, now that made me close my eyes

Mrs "

Sounding I bloody love doing that

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"I've just seen it, tbh that looked tame compared to the metal rod down the jap eye 2 vids down, now that made me close my eyes

Mrs

Sounding I bloody love doing that "

It is very fun to receive as well

over a year ago

So so many questions

Thanks

Chuff

Great balls of fire indeed... "

It’s really fun but it’s ALOT of prep and safety equipment for what it is.

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
over a year ago

kendal

"Lay where you're laying

Don't make a sound

I know they're watching

They're watching

All the commotion

The kiddie-like play

Has people talking

They're talking"

YYOOOOOOOUUUUUU,

you're sex is on fire!!

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

Fire play in various forms is pretty common.

"

Common amongst who?

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"

Common amongst who?"

People into fire play I’d have thought

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"

Common amongst who?"

People who are into it

Post new Message to Thread