Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My favourite brand of water bottle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

To be fair they've been there or thereabouts this season and have played some great football, maybe a bit soon for them to be in with a chance given it's a young team..

But, why are some of their fans walking out early?

I just don't get that..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s all a bit Spursy.

over a year ago

"To be fair they've been there or thereabouts this season and have played some great football, maybe a bit soon for them to be in with a chance given it's a young team..

But, why are some of their fans walking out early?

I just don't get that.."

As always, fire alarm in the library. Somethings never change.

over a year ago

"It’s all a bit Spursy."

I AM LAUGHING SKAGSJAKAHANALAVSHAKAL

over a year ago

"It’s all a bit Spursy.

I AM LAUGHING SKAGSJAKAHANALAVSHAKAL"

I’m not laughing until we pick up a few more points. We’re still on for a bottle job.

By *ostindreamsMan
over a year ago

London

Lol. That's some way to put the season to rest

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

We really struggle with this kind of game.

Missed Zinchenko today I thought. He's an integral part of our game, and at the moment we do really have only the one game really.

pt

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

At least we are guaranteed European football, unlike a certain London club who is guaranteed to not be getting any next year now.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"It’s all a bit Spursy."

At least they're not finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race

over a year ago

"It’s all a bit Spursy.

At least they're not finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race"

As much as I dislike his touchline antics, Arteta has done a phenomenal job. I don’t think anyone predicted they’d be challenging this season.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I think we have overachieved. But we had it there for the taking and let it slip in some sloppy games.

Thing could have always been worse. Look at the neighbours.

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Brighton were just the better team

By *NL Social SpurschickWoman
over a year ago

Social Zone

They’ve played some good football and a huge leap from where they were a couple of years ago. They’ll get there again I’m sure

For now the curse or being top at Christmas and not winning the league continues.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Bottled the Title being so far ahead and for so long at the top. Ran a 200 metre race then found out it was a 800metre race.

Only Liverpool has stopped Citys surge and gave them a real run.

City knew what they had to do to beat Arsenal to the Title.

over a year ago

As an Everton fan I've got my own issues.

But I have to say that I think criticism of Arsenal has been a bit harsh sometimes this season - although they were shit today from what I heard.

Their aim this season was always Europe with the plan to be challenging for the Premier league next. They have a young quality team who effectively over achieved and have learnt a hell of a lot. Have they bottled it and has the pressure got to them? Potentially yes, but given they weren't expecting to be there, is it really that surprising. The real test will be whether they learn from this and put up a challenge next season.

And fingers crossed we will still be playing in the same league!

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

There's been no 'bottling' here, you have to be realistic. The points were dropped when the injuries happened. At no point did anyone stop trying. --pt

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"There's been no 'bottling' here, you have to be realistic. The points were dropped when the injuries happened. At no point did anyone stop trying. --pt"

They kinda did though. 8 points ahead and they drew to Liverpool after leading (ok, that can happen to anyone), West Ham when leading, and Southampton. If you want to win a league, you need to win those last 2 especially and really, who did they have out injured? Saliba?

over a year ago

Alexa, play cry me a river by Justin Timberlake!

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Arsenal fans will see what real atmosphere is next Saturday!

It's going to be rather interesting!

By *ostindreamsMan
over a year ago

London

"There's been no 'bottling' here, you have to be realistic. The points were dropped when the injuries happened. At no point did anyone stop trying. --pt"

Agreed. Right now, the starting 11 is fantastic. They just need to improve bench strength. Saliba,'s injury was the turning point of the season. If we had good options from bench, we would have even won it

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It’s the hope that kills you… and for 17 home league games whatever was happening we were behind the team for everything and even the rough points you didn’t hear a boo….

I think the thought was that we were that close and in the end the injuries caught up with us…

In the summer I think we are only 3/4 players in a squad short… another 6, another 8, a player who can play both wings, and a centre back who can cover left or right back…

I know the players I want… with the amount of money we can get for squad players leaving plus the supposed 150 million war chest the owners are finally putting in… we will get there

over a year ago

"There's been no 'bottling' here, you have to be realistic. The points were dropped when the injuries happened. At no point did anyone stop trying. --pt

They kinda did though. 8 points ahead and they drew to Liverpool after leading (ok, that can happen to anyone), West Ham when leading, and Southampton. If you want to win a league, you need to win those last 2 especially and really, who did they have out injured? Saliba?"

Man knows ball! Respect

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"There's been no 'bottling' here, you have to be realistic. The points were dropped when the injuries happened. At no point did anyone stop trying. --pt

They kinda did though. 8 points ahead and they drew to Liverpool after leading (ok, that can happen to anyone), West Ham when leading, and Southampton. If you want to win a league, you need to win those last 2 especially and really, who did they have out injured? Saliba?

Man knows ball! Respect "

thanks Pickle. If you want to banter teams, you need to at least know what you're talking about

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"There's been no 'bottling' here, you have to be realistic. The points were dropped when the injuries happened. At no point did anyone stop trying.

pt

"

We suddenly lost Saliba (the biggest chant-signing of the year supporter-wise), Tomiyasu (also out to the end of the season - who was essential cover) and even Zinchenko at one point around then - which really fucked up our style of play. Kiwior is coming through now, but it's right at the end of the season.

It's a huge disservice to Liverpool to say Arsenal bottled it 2nd half at Anfield. They got really on it at home and could easily have won that game - we were happy with the draw at that point. Look how Liverpool have been since. They got to 90 points last year remember, Arsenal can't now. Man City are a guaranteed 90 point team these days whoever takes the lead during the year.

pt

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Man knows ball! Respect

thanks Pickle. If you want to banter teams, you need to at least know what you're talking about

"

Oh I agree lol. pt

Post new Message to Thread