Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Subtle profile hints

Jump to newest

By *antheman97 OP   Man
over a year ago

Southport

I know that I sit down and read any profile that I may wish to message to see what to say or not to say; sometimes it's easy to get the understanding, other times it's hard to understand what they want.

I wanna know what subtle clues you may see in profiles on here that can be good or bad, anything that can help understand the person's profile and their personality. Anything that can clue you in on that person that may or may not make you message them, not just the rare occasions, but patterns you may see in profiles.

Anything relating to this is interesting and may be helpful to me and others in the future

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

If there’s loads of pictures of a lady’s bare vagina on a profile it’s most probably a man

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

If you look closely at a couples profile and there are kids toys in the background they probably have kids.

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

“X is really submissive and I’d love to see him used by a woman/couple”…

“Just the male here at the minute”

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

If you look closely at a penis picture and it’s got a bit of cheese around the warhead it probably belongs to a villa supporter.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Capital letters is a no from us. That to us, makes the person come across as shouty and bad tempered. We wouldn't message because of that.

By *ARKblondeCouple
over a year ago

london

"If you look closely at a penis picture and it’s got a bit of cheese around the warhead it probably belongs to a villa supporter."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The overall impression is what I go by.

Lots of demands implies they think they're more important than us, only pictures of the woman but asking to meet us as a couple implies they're not bothered about me as a straight woman.

By *ts the taking part thatMan
over a year ago

southampton

"If you look closely at a penis picture and it’s got a bit of cheese around the warhead it probably belongs to a villa supporter."

Prince William then! You'd think he'd have a servant for cleaning the Royal Willy.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"If you look closely at a penis picture and it’s got a bit of cheese around the warhead it probably belongs to a villa supporter.

Prince William then! You'd think he'd have a servant for cleaning the Royal Willy."

He is circumcised so smegma free

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

Good reading, might have to have a re-write.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Is it full of warnings, likes/dislikes etc. If it reads like they're not gonna want to be with you, bypass and don't bother messaging

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

When I see “webcams” as interests, it’s likely to be just a keyboard wanker with no intention of meeting, at least from my experience.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"If you look closely at a penis picture and it’s got a bit of cheese around the warhead it probably belongs to a villa supporter.

Prince William then! You'd think he'd have a servant for cleaning the Royal Willy.

He is circumcised so smegma free"

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

"When I see “webcams” as interests, it’s likely to be just a keyboard wanker with no intention of meeting, at least from my experience. "

Yep. I’ve been bitten by blokes pretending to be women in the past.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
over a year ago

Beverley

I like quirky profiles that someone has clearly just mind dumped. I think they're proper cute.

Can't stand demands. Would avoid this like the plague.

By *ilthyParamedicMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

Cheese around the warhead eeeew! Hahahaa

By *ilthyParamedicMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

I like to think mine is pretty straightforward, and for the reasons you say.

If I find it difficult sometimes to think of what to put to others, I don't want them to feel the same, so hopefully, it's a pretty easy read.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

Cheese around the warhead eeeew! Hahahaa"

Saw one on here just the other day

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Face photos(couples) set to public but not photo verified generally means a single man..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Too much negativity on a profile is a real turn off, such as a list of do's and don'ts or profiles that are too demanding.

We don't want this, we don't want that.

Don't tell me what you're not looking for, tell me what you are.

They come across as being the type of people who are looking for the slightest reason not to meet

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

"Face photos(couples) set to public but not photo verified generally means a single man.. "

Oh, that’s a good one, makes perfect sense.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yep. I’ve been bitten by blokes pretending to be women in the past."

Hope you got your rabies shot

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Face photos(couples) set to public but not photo verified generally means a single man.. "

oh that might be me.. lol!

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"The overall impression is what I go by.

Lots of demands implies they think they're more important than us, only pictures of the woman but asking to meet us as a couple implies they're not bothered about me as a straight woman."

I take that as they want to focus on fem play more than anything else.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Can't have pics up due to my job,I always think they're hiding something.We can all jave a pic up that won't identify us.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

If a profile says not to message for any reason......don't.

It matters not if it says 'taking a short break' or 'busy right now' or, like our, says not to message asking to meet unless its in fuck off big neon letters that we're actually looking to meet at that moment....whatever the subtle hint - take it FFS!

Nothing guarantees a delete and block faster than ignoring a polite request not to ask about meeting.

Most on here have busy lives. Yes, singles (with no kids) may have way less commitments and ample free time to do whatever they want, whenever they want, but the rest of us don't have that luxury. Meets take more planning and occur way less often.

My other main tip? Don't message new profiles. Ever.

Give them time to settle in and get their profile set up effectively, apply filters and interests and become accustomed to a busy inbox filled with messages from people attempting to get in first. It's a real sign of desperation, won't make you come across as the positive Fab welcoming committee you make out in your message and will likely result in you finding yourself contacting one of those spam profiles set up for ulterior motives. Leaving new profiles alone for a bit let's them settle in but also gives you a chance to gauge if they're 'genuine' and not just a lonely guy looking for online wank chat using a profile that will be deleted in days before a new one is set up.

A

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
over a year ago

London

You can tell a lot about someone from their photos so I usually go by that. How do they chose to present themselves.

They way people write is also full of clues to their personality. What language do they chose to use, are they self aware? That comes through in their writing.

Having said that...my profile is just nonsense.

Post new Message to Thread