Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mean.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lovies and dovies of the forum..

in an effort to put a positive spin to the absolute abuse i seem so hell-bent on recieving currently, send me your hilarious stories please.

you know, the ones that like to send horrible slurs and mean anecdotes about you, your body, your aunt's dead cat, etc etc.

the ones you can't help but respond to.

"ur profile is shit u fat c-nt"

"thank you so much for that delightful insight, i hadn't noticed".

meh. Px

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aww lovely. I'm sorry they are picking on you.

I just go through stages of answering messages with brutal honesty and then blocking so they can't reply.

By *urchoicenowCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

Please ignore them, you're lovely. We always love looking at your profile even though you're a million miles away

X

over a year ago

Hugs sorry to hear op that your getting that

You always seem so nice in your post and your very beautiful to look at ok I have done my flattery now on to your question

When someone calls me the 4 letter bad word my go to come back is this and your free to copy and paste and steal it

Yes I am a 4 letter bad word and dam proud off it the one good thing is all us 4 letter bad words get to have all the fun but it must be a really bad day for you when the 4 letter bad word will not even jump in to bed with you happy swingeing

Find it sets them off like a rocket

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I’m sorry you’ve received abuse. There are some real shitbags on here who get off on it.

I’ll share a funny (I think!) tumble moment with you…

A few years ago, I was helping out the IT dept with an office re-organisation. I was carrying a pretty hefty printer into an office when someone asked if I needed a hand. I replied (and at the time I thought it was fantastically witty and was waiting for the entire office to erupt into laughter) "It's ok - it's not heavy, it's a Brother". Silence…

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I very rarely actually reply to messages anymore to be honest as I just can't deal with the crap.

Usually the abuse is along the lines of

"You're a fat cunt anyway - I was trying to do you a favour" or

"Yeah you're obviously not meeting because no one wants you"

Joys

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Im really sorry that you get all these bad things said to you. From what i see in the forums you seem such a genuine nice person.

Best one was first message from a guy was “let me cum down your throat you (4 letter word that rhymes with hut)”

He won my heart and i was melting with enjoyment. Id never felt such a way about someone before so I had to follow it up with “well this **** is currently occupied and please do not come again”

over a year ago

Sent

over a year ago

"I’m sorry you’ve received abuse. There are some real shitbags on here who get off on it.

A few years ago, I was helping out the IT dept with an office re-organisation. I was carrying a pretty hefty printer into an office when someone asked if I needed a hand. I replied (and at the time I thought it was fantastically witty and was waiting for the entire office to erupt into laughter) "It's ok - it's not heavy, it's a Brother". Silence…"

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

As ive seen some of these messages they really can be awful and all because they cant have or jealous or as i see it arnt good enough themselves.

They tend to try there bully ways.

I hope many ladies dont take the comments on as they arnt that way.

just dont ever take it to heart you are special in your own little way.

a one of a kind.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Oh mun this kind of thing makes me sad. But keep being a shiny happy person, unlike those misery guts sending nonsense like that. Hugs

over a year ago

Ignore them and do a search for my username in your messages

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/23 16:08:32]

over a year ago

We need to stop the word 'fat' from hurting us

Disarm it

Make it worthless

The unoriginal will need to think of something else to react with when they get knocked back

That'll flummox the twats

over a year ago

Some people are just wired wrong, they think by trying to hurt others somehow makes them happy. But they’re still unhappy. Usually because they have no one in their lives.

You’re absolutely beautiful Quack

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Can relate as I'm currently hiding due to the volume of gratuitous messages that have been filling my inbox today. Sending hugs - you are stunning...don't let the bastards grind you down x

over a year ago

"Can relate as I'm currently hiding due to the volume of gratuitous messages that have been filling my inbox today. Sending hugs - you are stunning...don't let the bastards grind you down x"

over a year ago

"I don't know if I'm intrigued or appalled by your profile"

That was fun. I'm guessing the latter after my reply.

Chin up, proper filters and all that.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

its beyond me sending messages like this sad people,,

By *carlett 44Woman
over a year ago

bootle

I had one this wk iv never bin spoke to like that on here. It shook me to be honest. I had spoken to this gent mayb 3 or 4 times n I dnt even know why he was so mean but I got up n had a message off him saying "I'm gonna fuck you without consent if you get my jist you you fat ugly slut" I blocked n reported the nasty b@@@@@d. I dnt get how I can't type the word yet he cld to my account

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Still to this day I can't grasp how people can sit and look at a profile and sit and think I'm gonna send this! Utter shit heads

Tinder x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I’d just wind them up, they obviously have a tiny man complex and feel they need to bully people to feel big.

Play on it, use it against him, make his tiny penis explode with rage.

The mr

over a year ago

Quack. You are one of the best . Makes me and others so sad and angry that people resort to such horrific abuse because that's what it is. Leave then to crawl in the gutter where they belong. I feel lucky that I have not had to suffer abuse like that. Xx

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

This was a cracker....

" If your mum was a good mother, she should wank you off pre meet, so that you last longer"

My response was...

." If you met my mom, she would saw you In half with her strap on"

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Who are these moronic tasteless prats that are sending you abuse? Just reply to them

"Thank you for your severe lack of taste and your obvious disregard for the female form. My friend WildmanYorks will be round soon to educate you on the finer points of female appreciation. Either that or he will cave your head in!"

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"I’d just wind them up, they obviously have a tiny man complex and feel they need to bully people to feel big.

Play on it, use it against him, make his tiny penis explode with rage.

The mr "

Exactly this, step into them out weird the weirdos

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Lets see, apparently I am deluded if I think my username is true!

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Lets see, apparently I am deluded if I think my username is true! "

Nope, no delusions. You certainly distracted me! Now what was I doing?

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

My profile is partially hidden for this particular reason.

I don’t receive too many messages and I delete without reading most of them but some are just very vicious recently, especially the follow ups after I delete.

They vary from calling me “stuck up bitch”, “old “, “fat”, calling me out if I require social meet first for safety reasons, all this shit.

Some very very disturbed and frustrated men out there (I only receive messages from men).

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I’m sorry you’ve received abuse. There are some real shitbags on here who get off on it.

A few years ago, I was helping out the IT dept with an office re-organisation. I was carrying a pretty hefty printer into an office when someone asked if I needed a hand. I replied (and at the time I thought it was fantastically witty and was waiting for the entire office to erupt into laughter) "It's ok - it's not heavy, it's a Brother". Silence…"

It's awful when people don't get your jokes. I was once doing sound for a school talent show, a young magician has just finished & next up are a couple of dancers. So the drama teacher rushed out to hoover the stage (health & safety please), and I almost instantly put "I Want to Break Free" on the sound system... I thought it was hilarious, but nobody noticed

Cal

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Ask them if they've just read the negging chapter in their PUA manual.

I'm sorry that nobheads are nobbing!

Jx

over a year ago

Is it in response to a rejection or out of the blue ?!

T

over a year ago

"I bet you are a shit fuck anyways"

"Well, your mum didn't complain "

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Oh where do I begin.

Got one saying he would 'love to watch his cum drip out of my arse'. I responded that I'd much rather watch his blood drip out of his, and sent him a pic of a dildo with barbed wire around it. He blocked me.

Generic cut and paste, saying how interesting profile was, and how he'd love to meet me and worship my body, blah, blah. Accompanied by dick pic.

I ask which part of not meeting men, not chatting on cam and not to send knob shots it was that he thought didn't apply to him.

Apparently I'm a nasty fucking fat ugly bitch.

I'm a fat old bitch. Must be national 'state the obvious' day.

over a year ago

We don’t get too much grief but I think that’s due to us having single guys filtered out. We still get the odd snotty message but we tend to block and delete without a second thought

Mr

over a year ago

""I bet you are a shit fuck anyways"

"Well, your mum didn't complain ""

over a year ago

A few years ago, I was helping out the IT dept with an office re-organisation. I was carrying a pretty hefty printer into an office when someone asked if I needed a hand. I replied (and at the time I thought it was fantastically witty and was waiting for the entire office to erupt into laughter) "It's ok - it's not heavy, it's a Brother". Silence…

It's awful when people don't get your jokes. I was once doing sound for a school talent show, a young magician has just finished & next up are a couple of dancers. So the drama teacher rushed out to hoover the stage (health & safety please), and I almost instantly put "I Want to Break Free" on the sound system... I thought it was hilarious, but nobody noticed

Cal"

I would've appreciated that!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Fuck em....not literally, they're just keyboard warriors wanking over their mother's pants. You're better than them....that's the difference

By *endricks321Couple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

OP you are bloody gorgeous!! Let the haters hate; it's nothing but their own insecurities coming out! Block them!!!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 13/05/23 08:12:10]

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Won’t blow smoke up your bum.

We get some god awful messages, but it’s typically off guys we either reject, or never stood a chance in the first place.

I’ve never understood why people get so upset when strangers insult them. Fair enough get annoyed and report, but I wouldn’t let the words of a stranger occupy any space in my head and certainly wouldn’t waste any energy getting upset by them.

You know the person you are and so do your real friends & family, don’t let some oik on a swinging site ruin your day.

By *uckmonkeyMan
over a year ago

devon

Abuse I just generally ignore, nothing to do with this site as new but I’m a bus driver….. I just try to run the fuckers over !!!!!

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

"lovies and dovies of the forum..

in an effort to put a positive spin to the absolute abuse i seem so hell-bent on recieving currently, send me your hilarious stories please.

you know, the ones that like to send horrible slurs and mean anecdotes about you, your body, your aunt's dead cat, etc etc.

meh. Px "

P, you’re gorgeous and you know we desire you..

“Don’t sweat the small things” someone used to say.

Plenty of us here that would enjoy time with you. X

We had a bizarre message from a guy who we’d been chatting to, with a view to a Bi MMF.

Bizarrely, when he realised that I might get near his cock before he got near Becky he suddenly deuces I was a “bald faggot with an ugly bird”..

…. Block ….

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Abuse I just generally ignore, nothing to do with this site as new but I’m a bus driver….. I just try to run the fuckers over !!!!!"

Ignoring abuse is easier said than done. You have to read it before you know what it says, and once in your head then it can plant it's little seed of self doubt. If someone gets several of these types of messages, especially if the insults have a theme (fat, ugly, old, etc...) then the seed gets propagated.

We can all see that Quacksplat looks stunning, and the regular appearances in hot-pics show that most of the site agrees... but insult often seem to carry much more momentum than compliments, and a small number of abusive messages can undo hundreds of positive ones.

Cal

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"lovies and dovies of the forum..

meh. Px "

To quote Boyzone....

"It's only words"

Fuck em. Obviously don't......just metaphorically, not literally.

Unless it's with a 16" strap on, going in dry.......

Comebacks are often tempting but if you can't resist and feel the need, make sure it's a good one (Google is great for nicking witty comebacks off professional comedians), make sure it's in no way abusive so you don't get into trouble and always block as soon as you've sent it so you get the final word.

My generic response (when I can be arsed) on the rare occasions we get a negative message would be along the lines of this.

"Thanks for putting all that effort into your detailed and thoughtful critique of our shitty profile. We're sorry that it does not meet your high standards and we'll make sure we report your comments to our customer services department. Please be confidant that all feedback is taken on board. Obviously some of it will be acted on to improve the profile. Not yours though. Yours will be ignored, put through our internet shredder, used as virtual cat litter for our imaginary cat 'Little Miss Incontinent' and then forgotten like this mornings bowel movement. Have a nice day! "

A

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Wtf you're like one of the hottest women on here quackers. Some people like to watch the world burn. Ignore them.

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

I really don't see what people get out of sending horrible messages to anyone. I guess they think it makes them seem better than you but obviously it's the exact opposite. It's easy for people to say just ignore them and move on but that's not how many of us are wired and once we've read something it can stick and be hard to shrug off.

As I've grown older I've learned to accept that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, I can't please all of the people all of the time and I'm happy with that. I was told many years ago by an older friend that I should never let the bastards get me down and that's what I live by now.

For the record, I love seeing your status updates as they're usually funny and show a person full of fun and character... cracking set of norks too

Post new Message to Thread