Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Declining fox numbers

Jump to newest

By *ackformore100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Apparently fox numbers have declined dramatically in the uk with the red fox close to extinction.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Apparently fox numbers have declined dramatically in the uk with the red fox close to extinction. "

Saw one yesterday, most unpleasant animals if you keep small animals

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

They haven't declined here.We see and hear them regularly.I've even seen them during the day!

Mike

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"Apparently fox numbers have declined dramatically in the uk with the red fox close to extinction. "

Oh I hope not, the ones here are very sweet and tend to be scared off by the cat so they’re no fuss and a new one visited last night who’d just had babas and was in rough shape poor thing, took her ages to eat but she managed

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

Would the decline in numbers have anything to do with the ban on fox hunting that has been in place for some time?

Thinking outside the box - I’m a hunted endangered animal , Im thinking I would try to procreate and produce as many of my species as possible -what with the threat of death by mauling just a horn call away.

No hunting - much more laid back - I can sit back, be lazy, get complacent .. put my feet up - less pressure to have it away ?

Just a thought?

(Ps. I’m not in favour of fox hunting - hate it)

Post new Message to Thread