Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What a thrill

Jump to newest

By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

or is it I just had my only public photo fabbed for the first time. I have seen others seeking to have their photos fabbed or fabbing others and never quite experienced. I know I should be more excited as most of you seem to be but I am not. What's wrong with me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"or is it I just had my only public photo fabbed for the first time. I have seen others seeking to have their photos fabbed or fabbing others and never quite experienced. I know I should be more excited as most of you seem to be but I am not. What's wrong with me "
its an everyday occurrence here women get as many as 2000 fabs in a day they dont even look, so contain yourself

By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

"or is it I just had my only public photo fabbed for the first time. I have seen others seeking to have their photos fabbed or fabbing others and never quite experienced. I know I should be more excited as most of you seem to be but I am not. What's wrong with me its an everyday occurrence here women get as many as 2000 fabs in a day they dont even look, so contain yourself "

I know, you may have missed the irony as I definitely did not feel it.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"or is it I just had my only public photo fabbed for the first time. I have seen others seeking to have their photos fabbed or fabbing others and never quite experienced. I know I should be more excited as most of you seem to be but I am not. What's wrong with me its an everyday occurrence here women get as many as 2000 fabs in a day they dont even look, so contain yourself

I know, you may have missed the irony as I definitely did not feel it. "

why was it a 73 year old guy?

By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

"or is it I just had my only public photo fabbed for the first time. I have seen others seeking to have their photos fabbed or fabbing others and never quite experienced. I know I should be more excited as most of you seem to be but I am not. What's wrong with me its an everyday occurrence here women get as many as 2000 fabs in a day they dont even look, so contain yourself

I know, you may have missed the irony as I definitely did not feel it. why was it a 73 year old guy? "

Lol, not at all just don't see what it is that people get excited about but of course it's fine that they do

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Its nice to be appreciated you'll understand what i mean in 20 years time

By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

"Its nice to be appreciated you'll understand what i mean in 20 years time "

Post new Message to Thread