Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couple profile

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

One person claimed my profile is a 'couples' profile. Is it really or do they need to go to specsavers?? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Excuse for copy and paste speaking to me like I'm a 'couple'...no idea why people keep digging themselves a hole and don't own up and apologize for sending a generic copy and paste message

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Ok nevermind

By *alleysBoiMan
over a year ago

Ebbw Vale

"One person claimed my profile is a 'couples' profile. Is it really or do they need to go to specsavers?? Lol"

Definitely need to book an appointment at specsavers x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh I've had it loads. It's nice to see you two. Err yes I'm fat but not the size of two people

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Oh I've had it loads. It's nice to see you two. Err yes I'm fat but not the size of two people"

Lol cheeky aren't they. I get it alot but for them to keep digging the hole saying my profile is definitely a couple profile is abit too much lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t see where they got that from and I definitely had a good look

over a year ago

Love this thread, gave that opportunity to look and admire every element of your profile, taking time to appreciate each pic. Defo some people need a trip to spec savers. Have a great day OP

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"One person claimed my profile is a 'couples' profile. Is it really or do they need to go to specsavers?? Lol"

Gotta love a copy n pasted msg, just to make you feel special

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"One person claimed my profile is a 'couples' profile. Is it really or do they need to go to specsavers?? Lol

Gotta love a copy n pasted msg, just to make you feel special "

Yes just want to make a point copy and paste messages aren't attractive, especially when sent to the wrong person. But if you make a mistake, please own it, rather than blame the other person insisting that I have a couple profile. Surely it says 'woman' on mine?

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"One person claimed my profile is a 'couples' profile. Is it really or do they need to go to specsavers?? Lol

Gotta love a copy n pasted msg, just to make you feel special

Yes just want to make a point copy and paste messages aren't attractive, especially when sent to the wrong person. But if you make a mistake, please own it, rather than blame the other person insisting that I have a couple profile. Surely it says 'woman' on mine?"

Ppl are dicks at times, let's have it right, it must be your fault, for their fuck up...

over a year ago

Presumably it is just a conversation starter and when the lady hath protested enough they'll think the conversation is flowing enough to try it on?

Post new Message to Thread