Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Holiday recommendations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey I'm looking to start going abroad myself when I can, where do you recommend that's not too expensive?

Ideally somewhere hot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The South of Spain or Portugal would be a great first foreign holiday. Costa del Sol in Spain and the Algarve in Portugal are my fav. Sun, sea, sand and lots of trips and activities to fill every day

over a year ago

I often pop to Portugal alone. Very safe and warm place. I do DIY trips. Book Ryanair flights and Airbnb's with a pool. In Albufeira. Lovely

Mrs C

By *aliskerWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Backpacking in Thailand. Everyone traveling in the area seem to be constantly horny!

By *aliskerWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Backpacking in Thailand. Everyone traveling in the area seems to be constantly horny!

By *uri00620Woman
over a year ago

Croydon

SE Asia is very very easy to travel on your own. As is most of Central America (except Honduras, I did a group thing for that, murder capital of the world and that). Rest is really no problem though.

I'm planning on going to North Macedonia on my own this summer.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I either book a Ryanair or easyJet flight then look and a well known booking site to see what is available. Then I contact the accommodation provider or join their loyalty programme as you usually get a better deal, not always though, and a better room.

over a year ago

"I often pop to Portugal alone. Very safe and warm place. I do DIY trips. Book Ryanair flights and Airbnb's with a pool. In Albufeira. Lovely

Mrs C "

I'm a big fan of that part of the world too. Hoping to get there later this year.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey I'm looking to start going abroad myself when I can, where do you recommend that's not too expensive?

Ideally somewhere hot."

The Gambia October to May and Turkey June to September

Post new Message to Thread