Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do single men chase couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do single men chase couples and don't read profiles then get arsey when they do manage to read the profile and it says WE DON"T FUCK OR DO PUSSY PLAY. Suggestion, read the profile carefully first then just be polite. You might actually get some meets.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

capitals and lower case just screams at you and is difficult to read.., they probably skim over it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do single men chase couples and don't read profiles then get arsey when they do manage to read the profile and it says WE DON"T FUCK OR DO PUSSY PLAY. Suggestion, read the profile carefully first then just be polite. You might actually get some meets."

Is your profile a reflection of you in real life ?

By *rumalexMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Why do single men chase couples and don't read profiles then get arsey when they do manage to read the profile and it says WE DON"T FUCK OR DO PUSSY PLAY. Suggestion, read the profile carefully first then just be polite. You might actually get some meets."

i'm a single man and i dont chase couples

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

if it makes you feel any better they dont read female posters either

over a year ago

good for you

over a year ago

"if it makes you feel any better they dont read female posters either "

LOL I can imagine

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I don't do couples either. I do read their profiles though as I'm nosy

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"capitals and lower case just screams at you and is difficult to read.., they probably skim over it

"

over a year ago

Just a thought for the op - there are more specific sites available for your tastes , and as we enjoy meeting single guys , we hope they dont stop looking at couple profiles

We take your point that they may not read your profile , we did and hence the suggestion that your desires are not typical of a more typical swinging site

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Well it scared me shitless

over a year ago

If you're so bothered then why don't you block them? Surely that makes sense?

Shame you can't use the [b] bold [/b] thing for your caps parts.

over a year ago

Get messages on a daily basis with them trying their luck can't say it bothers us and never had an arsey message.

By *ovelybumCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Shocking

over a year ago

I am a single guy and I don't chase anyone.

Surely if someone feels the need to run away they are not up for it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think you should meet one of the most annoying 'chasers' and then punish him in a suitable manner. He won't chase you again and you might like it.

over a year ago

No way I was gonna msg!! Way too scary :-/

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i don't chase... i just took one look at the SCREAMING IN CAPITALS and thought "condescending"...

sorry... but if i was a couple it is really unfriendly looking.... I wouldn't even approach, I am here for fun, not a lecture....

over a year ago

We can honestly say 99% of the single blokes that have contacted us are polite, they might not read profiles but they are polite;)

Never get annoyed though as we've had some really good meets (and some good banter)

over a year ago

"Just a thought for the op - there are more specific sites available for your tastes , and as we enjoy meeting single guys , we hope they dont stop looking at couple profiles

We take your point that they may not read your profile , we did and hence the suggestion that your desires are not typical of a more typical swinging site "

Yeap we are on other more specific site as well that satisfy our tastes dont get us wrong we have met some lovely single guys on here just get fed up of having to spoon feed others

By *ovelybumCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"I think you should meet one of the most annoying 'chasers' and then punish him in a suitable manner. He won't chase you again and you might like it. "

over a year ago

"We can honestly say 99% of the single blokes that have contacted us are polite, they might not read profiles but they are polite;)

Never get annoyed though as we've had some really good meets (and some good banter) "

No need for lectures, or rudeness!!!

over a year ago

"We can honestly say 99% of the single blokes that have contacted us are polite, they might not read profiles but they are polite;)

Never get annoyed though as we've had some really good meets (and some good banter) "

Not saying all single guys are like that just fed up of the ones who just dont read the profile to lines in and its clear what we dont do

over a year ago

"i don't chase... i just took one look at the SCREAMING IN CAPITALS and thought "condescending"...

sorry... but if i was a couple it is really unfriendly looking.... I wouldn't even approach, I am here for fun, not a lecture.... "

No problem

over a year ago

"I think you should meet one of the most annoying 'chasers' and then punish him in a suitable manner. He won't chase you again and you might like it. "

Oh Mrs K would!!!!!

over a year ago

Never get annoyed though as we've had some really good meets (and some good banter)

Not saying all single guys are like that just fed up of the ones who just dont read the profile to lines in and its clear what we dont do"

Unfortunately there's a lot of all types ( single men, women and couples) that do the same thing, don't let it get to you just delete,block and move on, no point in letting them work you up

over a year ago

i have no idea, probably the same reason as couples dont read my profile and message me

over a year ago

"Why do single men chase couples and don't read profiles then get arsey when they do manage to read the profile and it says WE DON"T FUCK OR DO PUSSY PLAY. Suggestion, read the profile carefully first then just be polite. You might actually get some meets.

i have no idea, probably the same reason as couples dont read my profile and message me "

Lol xxx

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

over a year ago

Seen profile and seems quite straight forward to me you will meet single guys that like to be dominated if I'm reading right and I can't see the problem with that

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/01/13 19:31:52]

over a year ago

No need for lectures, or rudeness!!!"

I guess that's the problem with profiles or any typed thing, one person can read something completely different from how it was intended

over a year ago

I’m confused and it doesn’t take much for that to happen but 5 out of 6 of your verifications are from single men. So someone must have read something.

over a year ago

Really to be honest started reading your profile first thing you say you meet single guys tv and ts so u got there interest then comes the dos and dont's waste of time for bored moved on sorry I ain't chasing anyone. Just happy to chat on here.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

will be a sad day if single guys dont message couples

over a year ago

"will be a sad day if single guys dont message couples "

over a year ago

"will be a sad day if single guys dont message couples "

Nah, happy days really! Cause we know who not to bother lol, if a profile is that SCREAMINGLY clear, that's good lol x

over a year ago

Have really nice couples on here... We all had a nice time and it was FUN xx

Life is too damn short to be wasted... Or getting lectured and told off :-/

over a year ago

"Have really nice couples on here... We all had a nice time and it was FUN xx

Life is too damn short to be wasted... Or getting lectured and told off :-/"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Not saying all single guys are like that just fed up of the ones who just dont read the profile to lines in and its clear what we dont do"

So far today I've had a message from a trucker inviting me to a layby, an offer to lick my pussy, another asking what I'm into...my profile is hidden, so they obviously didn't look.

Point is, it's par for the course from people on site. If we all started threads about being contacted by people outwith our criteria the servers would go into meltdown!

over a year ago

"Seen profile and seems quite straight forward to me you will meet single guys that like to be dominated if I'm reading right and I can't see the problem with that "

Thanks

over a year ago

"Seen profile and seems quite straight forward to me you will meet single guys that like to be dominated if I'm reading right and I can't see the problem with that

Thanks "

Yeah quite straight forward really and would be right up my street that

over a year ago

You can say PLEASE READ PROFILE all you like, you can put it in caps, lowercase, italics or a different language, it makes no odds. If people don't want to read it they won't and there's nothing you can do about it.

So just ignore them and don't reply. You don't have to spoon feed anyone.

All of us get messages from people who don't fit our criteria. So stop being bothered by it, or put your filters on or close your account, because you will not stop it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Like a tsunami of ignorant men....

over a year ago

we are a couple and we are only looking for single males so thats why they look at us

over a year ago

I dont need to search.... Every couple knows where we single guys are when they want us, so I just wait....

over a year ago

"we are a couple and we are only looking for single males so thats why they look at us "

Yeah I've seen that and great pics you have to

By *aster of a mindCouple
over a year ago

York

i must say that single men are onto a hiding of a lifetime on this site! I actively encourage my wife to chat to singles on our other profile. She loves flirting with them, I step in if a meet is likely or she fancies them and wants to meet. all the singles we have ever met have been pure gentlemen and we would meet everyone of them again! My _iew is that some couples are far too arrogant & up themselves!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It aint just the single guys, you should see the messages i get from couples, despite what my profile says.

over a year ago

block single men simple,then contact the ones who you want to meet,its not hard,and ps stop shouting

over a year ago

I don't chase anybody don't tar us all with the same brush please

over a year ago

With all due respect, your profile states you are looking for single men, so single men will message.

I can tell fairly quickly when someone hasn't read my profile, they get a thanks but no thanks message and I move onto next message.

Really think you could do with softening your profile a little, all the shouts caps makes it difficult to read which could be assisting to your problem with guys not reading your profile.

over a year ago

We get messages from guys as that is what we were looking for.Our beef is that if we don't answer them they get grumpy and ask for a yes or no thanks. Also they send us their mobile number and then if we say sorry but we are busy with family they block us? Also then get nasty if we message them?

over a year ago

It's sort of like a dog thing, they love to chase bicycles and cars, but you can't explain why

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

People messaging you to fuck you? On a swingers site? What ARE they thinking?!

To be fair, you're on what most people consider a sex site - NOT looking for sex. You can see where the confusion comes in. You don't fuck, you don't do pussy play as you call it and you don't kiss. On a swinging site, that doesn't leave anything that you DO do!

Post new Message to Thread