Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By *licecd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Hatfield

Do Female users in here get inundated with Pvt messages that are nothing more than dreaming timewasters ? Being a Cd/Tv gurly I on average get 2/3 Pvt messages most days suggesting all sorts of things Most are 100 miles ++++ away so very little point even bothering but ones within sensible distances do crop up but at a rough guess at least 70/75% have no intention of actually meeting to do anything even though their explicit messages suggest otherwise I just wondered if genuine females in here get the same .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep that's why I don't meet privately anymore, it's exhausting.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happens to everyone

Woman couples men and tv/ts

We all falling to being stood up

Some can shrug it off

Some it dampens they spirts and they question if they not good looking anuff

Some have even resorted in the past to just fly the meet now flag and let the first one to take the offer come bang just for the sake off not wasting prep time hotels or baby sitters or what not

I know personally I have let guys bang that I wouldn’t have if I hadn’t have been stood up before it try not to these days but sometimes

It’s the lesser off two evils for me ie

I could spend the next three days moping around questing if I throw everything out and quit this life

Or just let a guy bang that I normally wouldn’t be in to and just clear my mind afterwords and pretend it didn’t happen

I know that’s not fair on the guy but I never really let on and before the meet I make them aware that it just be a one off meet mind you there have been couple off guys that I wouldn’t have been in to look at but afterwards I was in to them amazing in the sack went on to meet more

Post new Message to Thread