Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So do you or don't you ....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

..... watch adverts ?

I generally avoid them but it's difficult at times, i don't get to the remote quickly enough.

Are there any adverts you like ?

I generally like some Christmas adverts and recently i have seen a sofa advert with a lovely green sofa on it ... which i want. Also an advert playing Electricity by OMD, a track and band i love, i presume the advert is to do with electric cars.

Do you like any ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

If I get pop up adverts or whatever I make a mental note not to buy that product.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

You can’t beat a DFS or World of Leather advert!

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I don’t watch much tv - mostly listen to the radio.

But I was fond of Snoop Dogg’s Just Eat advert. It was annoyingly catchy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"..... watch adverts ?

I generally avoid them but it's difficult at times, i don't get to the remote quickly enough.

I generally like some Christmas adverts and recently i have seen a sofa advert with a lovely green sofa on it ... which i want. Also an advert playing Electricity by OMD, a track and band i love, i presume the advert is to do with electric cars.

Do you like any ? "

Anyone who loves OMD is my friend for life and I bought Electricity as a single.

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 06/05/23 21:46:54]

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"..... watch adverts ?

Do you like any ?

Anyone who loves OMD is my friend for life and I bought Electricity as a single. "

Huge 80s music fan, OMD included.

XX

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I don’t watch much tv - mostly listen to the radio.

But I was fond of Snoop Dogg’s Just Eat advert. It was annoyingly catchy."

Tacos to the chateau.

What a line.

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

We don’t watch them mostly

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like the Lloyd's advert with the girl and the horses playing this girl is on fire

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I like the Lloyd's advert with the girl and the horses playing this girl is on fire "

The music to that one is awesome

I generally skip adverts, there are a few that I have watched. The cat and budgie one for Freeview, Cravendale - if cats had thumbs, some of the malteser one's, Mogs the Christmas one, Kevin the carrot ones.

over a year ago

"..... watch adverts ?

Do you like any ?

Anyone who loves OMD is my friend for life and I bought Electricity as a single. "

We are friends for life then

over a year ago

"I like the Lloyd's advert with the girl and the horses playing this girl is on fire "

Oh yes i love that too

over a year ago

I don't watch TV,so no I don't watch adverts

over a year ago

We stream mostly, but still get adverts.

By *rC99Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"..... watch adverts ?

Do you like any ? "

I watch some OP if the song being played alerts me.

I know the sofa ad you mean though and i wouldn't buy it. They really aren't the best, having dealt with them for 18 years

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/05/23 15:20:38]

over a year ago

"..... watch adverts ?

Do you like any ?

I know the sofa ad you mean though and i wouldn't buy it. They really aren't the best, having dealt with them for 18 years "

Oh no that's broke my heart

By *rC99Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"..... watch adverts ?

Do you like any ?

I know the sofa ad you mean though and i wouldn't buy it. They really aren't the best, having dealt with them for 18 years

Oh no that's broke my heart "

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news. I'm sure that's fixable though

over a year ago

"..... watch adverts ?

Do you like any ?

Oh no that's broke my heart

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news. I'm sure that's fixable though

"

But i want that green sofa

over a year ago

"You can’t beat a DFS or World of Leather advert! "

Don't joke about it.

Ive just seen there is a sale on at DFS. Id better get down there asap. It wont last long, im sure.

over a year ago

"You can’t beat a DFS or World of Leather advert!

Don't joke about it.

Ive just seen there is a sale on at DFS. Id better get down there asap. It wont last long, im sure."

I wonder if they have a green sofa ....

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

My TV broke recently so thought, 2 birds one stone, i will upgrade from Sky Q to sky Glass and get the telly. They charge a fiver a month to be able to fast forward... ! So to skip the ads or to fast forward to the begining of the programme you wish to watch will cost £5 a month. Did i pay it ? Yes ! Blooming ads are a pain !

over a year ago

Yes

Had to wait till I got home from work

Got it on catch up

To be fair it was ok I thought I wouldn’t watch it but did part last night was good to

Post new Message to Thread