FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

We’re all not positive than we think we are.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Amongst all the bad unwanted messages, all the six pics profiles. All the deleted/unread. All the ‘fill in later’ we have read. All the no-shows. All the fake/scam profiles…

What are we still here?

I put is down to the face we see a silver lining, we can see through the woods and see that gorgeous tree.

There’s much more reasons to stay with Fab than there is to leave isn’t there?…..isn’t there?!

I got a message out of the blue just the other day, we’ve never spoken privately, but seen them around the forums for ages. It was a great, good suprise.

Tell everyone something cool about Fab and the reasons we stick around!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

There's some great people here, we've made some good friends.

The socials are fun and sex even more so.

As much as you wade through the fab shit there's always some good too.

Plus there's tons of tits to perve over.

Mrs

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

As with anything in life theres the good and the bad. Its finding the balance between such.

For me, i love the forums and social side of it and the sex is a great addition if anything ever happens. In my short time here ive met some lovely people who given if we didnt meet where we did we probably wouldn’t have ever spoken in a different environment.

Its part of human nature to look at the negatives becuase its easier but once you get past the negatives i find it to be such a great community feeling. After all its what you make it.

Thank you so far for helping making my short time here so pleasant

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tits on tap.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

To test my resolve.

over a year ago

I stay for the pretty cocks.

And to annoy people.

over a year ago

There’s good and bad but for the most part we love it on here and 99.9% of the people we’ve spoken to or interacted with have been brilliant.

Plus there’s so much to perv on!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I love to wind people up. So a bellend in the inbox does me just fine.

Although I must applaud the mrs for this morning’s cuntary, she went above and beyond.

The mr

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Fab gives me the opportunity, to meet up regularly, with likeminded people, who have the same interests as me

Forums are hit and miss depending on people's mood that day, but this is why I have regular forum breaks

over a year ago

The people. There are some genuinely wonderful people.

The way complete strangers cheer each other on and become friends sometimes without ever even meeting.

The giggles.

The acceptance, there's actually a lot of that here.

The possibilities - let's not forget those.

And sometimes, quite unexpectedly;

you meet someone who sweeps you off your feet.

By *ommyTighMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It’s hard work but the sex is great

over a year ago

I’ve got some very good friends on here and I stay on the off chance that someone will tickle my fancy one day

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

There are usually highs and lows and they generally cancel each other out. Just recently it’s just been the latter and I’m running out of reasons to stay

over a year ago

I stay for the people who don’t proofread their forum posts

over a year ago

"I’ve got some very good friends on here and I stay on the off chance that someone will tickle my fancy one day "

I can only hope x

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

In the forums? The people. Cut through all the noise and rate my cock threads, and there are some good people around here

On the rest of fab? The sexual possibilities. As a married mother in a small town I can't just go out on the pull without tongues wagging

Mrs TMN x

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Because I'm a sadist who loves rejection, am needy as fuck and demand external validation, to make me feel better about myself

over a year ago

Sugar puffs

Convo

Big boy can take all crap messages

In bin

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

I'm here to simply enjoy the forums,chat with friends and ogle pictures ...lol

As a single I'm not really here to meet as I now have a couples profile and all our play derived from fab is channeled through that profile @Hannabarbera

over a year ago

Yhe pics

The vids

The people

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I got a message out of the blue just the other day, we’ve never spoken privately, but seen them around the forums for ages. It was a great, good surprise. "

It’s really lovely when that happens, isn’t it?

"And sometimes, quite unexpectedly;

you meet someone who sweeps you off your feet. "

And even lovelier when this does. When you drop your guard and let it.

over a year ago

"I stay for the people who don’t proofread their forum posts "

Haha. Spellchecker still alludes me.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Fab is a fantasy distraction from the crushing sadness I feel in my real life.

I accidentally discovered that the forums are populated with some genuinely lovely, friendly people who seem to be decent human beings. What a lovely surprise on what I originally thought was going to be a shallow, diversion.

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"Fab is a fantasy distraction from the crushing sadness I feel in my real life.

I accidentally discovered that the forums are populated with some genuinely lovely, friendly people who seem to be decent human beings. What a lovely surprise on what I originally thought was going to be a shallow, diversion."

Hope things get better for you

There are some really great people on here which out weighs some of the not so nice

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

The forum banter is great, some good info too from time to time and if you ignore the usual trolls, there are lots of nice and welcoming people on here. The weird stuff like someone sending a message and before you even have a chance to reply you find yourself blocked can be ignored. The same with people who think you can just drop everything and meet them 'now' and always on their terms or those who thrive in arguments and conflict rather than accept that people can have different opinions and pursue a civilised debate . It's all what you want to make of it. Enjoy what you like and ignore the rest.

over a year ago

"Fab is a fantasy distraction from the crushing sadness I feel in my real life.

I accidentally discovered that the forums are populated with some genuinely lovely, friendly people who seem to be decent human beings. What a lovely surprise on what I originally thought was going to be a shallow, diversion."

You’re also awesome, OD x

By *ycom72Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Nice understanding people on the forums

over a year ago

Some days I quite like fab. Sone days it really boils my piss. Lately I’m struggling to find the positives

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I've made some good friends on here, been pleasantly surprised by some of the people that want to meet me and I enjoy the forums.

That's enough to keep me on here

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"I stay for the people who don’t proofread their forum posts

Haha. Spellchecker still alludes me. "

If I didn't need to prep with painkillers before reading your posts then it wouldn't be the same

over a year ago

"Some days I quite like fab. Sone days it really boils my piss. Lately I’m struggling to find the positives "

Is not easy no . Is very hard work .

Doesn’t happen often .

But when it does , is always a lovely sweet connection n chemistry .

And I’m happy with that .

over a year ago

"Some days I quite like fab. Sone days it really boils my piss. Lately I’m struggling to find the positives

Is not easy no . Is very hard work .

Doesn’t happen often .

But when it does , is always a lovely sweet connection n chemistry .

And I’m happy with that .

"

It’s not meets which I’m referring to it’s sone of the attitudes I see in the forums.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/05/23 10:49:56]

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Boobs. The occasional nice looking Wang. Inane and pointless chatter in the forums. Free entertainment from both humorous posts and those that just implode spectacularly. Did I mention the boobs......?

A

over a year ago

I have made some genuine connections on here, some of whom I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting due to distance, but who nonetheless now play a part in my life.

And of those I have been lucky enough to meet, all have turned out to be good, sometimes great, experiences.

Yes, there are the weirdos and the proto-stalkers and the entitled, rude, or downright idiotic ones from time to time, but they are, in my experience at least, an easily ignorable minority.

over a year ago

It’s nice to spend time and fun chatting to the people on the forums… even the grumpy ones

And it’s been great coming back and catching up with people from before

over a year ago

"Some days I quite like fab. Sone days it really boils my piss. Lately I’m struggling to find the positives "

I’m so glad someone joined in with the misspelling of words.

over a year ago

"Some days I quite like fab. Sone days it really boils my piss. Lately I’m struggling to find the positives

I’m so glad someone joined in with the misspelling of words. "

It’s either my nails or community spirit.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I remain here because — in contrast to the deluge of crass that women receive in their InBox, I take delight in the trickle of class I receive in mine.

And, in some shape or form, those messages frequently lead to other possibilities and opportunities...

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Fab has become my social media. I’m not on any others and the Lounge has become my community.

It mostly interests and amuses me, occasionally irritates but i suppose that’s the nature of public forums -knobheads are allowed in as well

I haven’t met anyone for months, or even messaged with that intent, and Fab is rapidly declining as a platform for me to meet people.

I get some very nice messages from some great people and I like that.

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

I’ve discovered that, when you patiently sieve through the omnipresent grim, you’ll find people who are actually amazing. Like, true gems. And for that, I’ll stay, and thank you.

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Amongst all the bad unwanted messages, all the six pics profiles. All the deleted/unread. All the ‘fill in later’ we have read. All the no-shows. All the fake/scam profiles…

What are we still here?

I put is down to the face we see a silver lining, we can see through the woods and see that gorgeous tree.

There’s much more reasons to stay with Fab than there is to leave isn’t there?…..isn’t there?!

I got a message out of the blue just the other day, we’ve never spoken privately, but seen them around the forums for ages. It was a great, good suprise.

Tell everyone something cool about Fab and the reasons we stick around! "

I stick around for guys like you Woody, absolute smashers.

over a year ago

"I’ve discovered that, when you patiently sieve through the omnipresent grim, you’ll find people who are actually amazing. Like, true gems. And for that, I’ll stay, and thank you."

This. I couldn't have put it better myself.

By *vmarisaTV/TS
over a year ago

Motherwell

12 years on fab and I have met some amazing men from all walks of life, ethnicities and persuasions. Mx

By *omad_SolMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

I understand that, although it is my wish, meeting a woman in real life from here is probably highly unlikely and that's cool, it is what it is. So, having a laugh and banter in the forums is cool, even if I do retain faith in the impossible dream

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

I stay because you're my kinda people, because you let me be me, no judgement. Because of the beautiful friendships and love I've found here. The memories some of you made with me that put a smile on my face and still make my heart beat that little bit faster when I remember (you know who you are ) The orgasms, the gasping, the kissing and the spanking. Where else could I meet so many people to spend afternoons, evenings and nights laughing, chatting, dancing and sometimes fucking?!

There's the not so good stuff that raises its ugly head now and then but, pah! It doesn't come close to the good stuff and rarely do I give it the time of day now!

And the added bonus that I can just switch off from all of it if I chose

Cherry x

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

"I stay because you're my kinda people, because you let me be me, no judgement. Because of the beautiful friendships and love I've found here. The memories some of you made with me that put a smile on my face and still make my heart beat that little bit faster when I remember (you know who you are ) The orgasms, the gasping, the kissing and the spanking. Where else could I meet so many people to spend afternoons, evenings and nights laughing, chatting, dancing and sometimes fucking?!

There's the not so good stuff that raises its ugly head now and then but, pah! It doesn't come close to the good stuff and rarely do I give it the time of day now!

Cherry x "

I stay because I want to get you under the duvet Cherry.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

We joined because people in clubs kept asking us our fab name and falling off their chairs when we said we weren't on here. Signed up and discovered the forums and found there are some amazing people in the Lounge! I really didn't expect to make friends let alone good friends And where else can I show off my lingerie collection!

J

over a year ago

I stay because on here is the most accepted I have ever felt.

Plus it's fun.

over a year ago

"I stay because on here is the most accepted I have ever felt.

Plus it's fun."

Definitely fun, sorry you do not feel accepted elsewhere as much as here. We are a funny society, but it could be worse, you could be living in a republican state in the good old USofA

over a year ago

"We joined because people in clubs kept asking us our fab name and falling off their chairs when we said we weren't on here. Signed up and discovered the forums and found there are some amazing people in the Lounge! I really didn't expect to make friends let alone good friends And where else can I show off my lingerie collection!

J"

I would just say that I feel maybe my eyesight is failing, cos looking at your photo of 27 April 2023 I failed to see the lingerie. I assume that it was a skimpy skin coloured thong set

over a year ago

There are some lovely reasons here.

I’m not really sure why I’m here anymore. Just another bad habit, I guess, like eating entire packets of biscuits in one day

over a year ago

When it gets too much just post a face pic and people leave you alone, it works

over a year ago

Penis.

Big ones

Short ones

Long ones

Thick ones

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"We joined because people in clubs kept asking us our fab name and falling off their chairs when we said we weren't on here. Signed up and discovered the forums and found there are some amazing people in the Lounge! I really didn't expect to make friends let alone good friends And where else can I show off my lingerie collection!

J

I would just say that I feel maybe my eyesight is failing, cos looking at your photo of 27 April 2023 I failed to see the lingerie. I assume that it was a skimpy skin coloured thong set "

Shit, I meant to make that private again. I'm trying to be more comfortable with the bits of me I don't really like. Such as my tummy.

J

over a year ago

"Penis.

Big ones

Short ones

Long ones

Thick ones

"

Dr Suess just got all frisky!..

over a year ago

I’m banned everywhere else…

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

"I stay because you're my kinda people, because you let me be me, no judgement. Because of the beautiful friendships and love I've found here. The memories some of you made with me that put a smile on my face and still make my heart beat that little bit faster when I remember (you know who you are ) The orgasms, the gasping, the kissing and the spanking. Where else could I meet so many people to spend afternoons, evenings and nights laughing, chatting, dancing and sometimes fucking?!

Cherry x

I stay because I want to get you under the duvet Cherry. "

and on top too right..

Cherry x

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

Cherry x

I stay because I want to get you under the duvet Cherry.

and on top too right..

Cherry x "

Underneath, on top, all wrapped up together......

*horn emoji.....

Post new Message to Thread