Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Movies that brought you here......

Jump to newest

By *eniandMike OP   Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Anybody else have the influence of a Movie/Tv show in signing up to FAB??

Ours was a pretty soft core film called........Palm Swings!!!

Anybody else????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Anybody else have the influence of a Movie/Tv show in signing up to FAB??

Ours was a pretty soft core film called........Palm Swings!!!

Anybody else????"

Debbie Does Dallas

A

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

None, although when I lived in a hippu commune, before we moved into a normal house, one of my mums friends husband was an american film technician, or something. He worked on big hollywood movies and would bring the movies to show once they had been treated. this is how I watched the first star wars movie. I do remember watching ward movies with my gandfather, although I hated the movies I loved spending the time with him as he was and will always be my hero.

By *eniandMike OP   Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"None, although when I lived in a hippu commune, before we moved into a normal house, one of my mums friends husband was an american film technician, or something. He worked on big hollywood movies and would bring the movies to show once they had been treated. this is how I watched the first star wars movie. I do remember watching ward movies with my gandfather, although I hated the movies I loved spending the time with him as he was and will always be my hero."

Most random response award goes to.......lol xx

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"None, although when I lived in a hippu commune, before we moved into a normal house, one of my mums friends husband was an american film technician, or something. He worked on big hollywood movies and would bring the movies to show once they had been treated. this is how I watched the first star wars movie. I do remember watching ward movies with my gandfather, although I hated the movies I loved spending the time with him as he was and will always be my hero.

Most random response award goes to.......lol xx"

and the NFG one as well.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 29/04/23 08:13:44]

Post new Message to Thread