Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex photos ….

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fab I need your opinions…..

Single male profiles with sex photos on them…do you think turn off because you think it’s with multiple women?

I had a look through couples & single female profiles and so many have sex photos on there… is this thought of differently because it’s their partner?

Just curious on your thoughts ….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Couples I'd expect it.

Single profile, I just think it's like saying " hey look at me I be had sex!!!"

Well done and all but unless the person in the pictures is accompanying you to any meet, leave them in your private collection.

Just to put it out there, if I am interested in a guy, then pictures/videos of you doing the sex is most welcome.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I personally don't like photos that have people who aren't on the profile in them. Whatever t type of profile it is and whatever they're doing

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Don't put me of like to see them! Face pics/body pics to preferably x

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"Fab I need your opinions…..

Single male profiles with sex photos on them…do you think turn off because you think it’s with multiple women?

I had a look through couples & single female profiles and so many have sex photos on there… is this thought of differently because it’s their partner?

Just curious on your thoughts …. "

Well...if im honest...if I see a guy with different partners on his profile it puts me off.like trophies...like showing off...look how cool I am type of thing.

Some find that as turn on.we are all different...

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If a single male profile is full of action shots ,yes it turns me off.

Most of the time you can see all the woman intimately & just bits of him ie hand/cock.As a straight woman i need to see the man to know if theres attraction,not every woman hes been in.

With couples its probably different as they're an item and are usually both happy for their pics to be on their profile.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, I don't really want to see where a man has been, and so many are having unprotected sex which is even worse. They often show more of the womans body, which is not what I came to look at.

Couples, obviously you'd expect it, with each other and swaps.

Can't comment about single women, it's not something I would ever do though.

By *enriette and SamCouple
over a year ago

The Magic whip

Your profile your decisions.

Don’t let the forum sway you, it’s a tiny snapshot of the site.

Put the pictures up that YOU like

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

I personally don’t like to see them. I would compare myself to women they’ve had sex with and it never ends up well for me.

Leave me be in my blissful ignorance.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

It's a turn off when he's barebacking all and sundry in their various holes

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

They don't appeal to me and I use their profiles as a filter, dependent on how I'm going to interact with them (socially, sexually...).

However, construct your profile as to your discretion and how you see fit. Don't be too influenced by others.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

It doesn't necessarily bother me seeing it on single profiles as I've become numb to it, but I always wonder if they got consent from the other person and are they then going to want to take photos if we met etc.

So it's a no from me in that sense. But it may appeal to the type of person you are looking for so thats a win for you. Just be you

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I don't like to see pictures of people who aren't part of the profile on public. There's no way to confirm if the pictures are posted with their consent and it just feels a bit icky. It's also fairly irrelevant to me how the people they've fucked look, I want to see what the actual person I'm talking to looks like.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I used to have photos of me with others when I had a solo profile, but they were full body shots (hiding identity) rather than the common theme on some male profiles of it being 5% cock/hand/mouth and 95% female partner.

I honestly don't care if singles have photos of them with others as long as they're the dominant feature of any photos.

I'm just as put off by couples profiles where it's all about the woman, but then as we're only looking to meet guys that's less of a personal issue for us.

A

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

It’s THE single biggest turn off for me.

A lady could tick all the boxes and I’d just block and move on once I saw the dreaded ‘action shots’

over a year ago

It bothers me because I can’t confirm whither the women consented to have their photos used on here.

over a year ago

I have sex photos of me on my profile, with my fb and with others. However I always ask permission before putting them on, same on pur couples account.

Doesn't bother me if others have them on or not. But I do like to look and see if that are playing bare or covered, especially if theyve one or the other!

over a year ago

I've found I'm less likely to respond to single males profiles with pics of women with them because...

1 I don't know if the women consented

2 I don't want pics taken of me with someone on their phone or posted on their profile. (I did do this once but this was an exception for a particular reason)

3 I may not match up to the women featured in the photos physically. My insecurity I know.

4 it doesn't turn me on seeing it.

5 I'd hate to be used for more pics for them to use in their profile to get more women to do the same with.

6 no condom is often shown and not something that makes me feel like going there

7 I can't their face

over a year ago

"I've found I'm less likely to respond to single males profiles with pics of women with them because...

1 I don't know if the women consented

2 I don't want pics taken of me with someone on their phone or posted on their profile. (I did do this once but this was an exception for a particular reason)

3 I may not match up to the women featured in the photos physically. My insecurity I know.

4 it doesn't turn me on seeing it.

5 I'd hate to be used for more pics for them to use in their profile to get more women to do the same with.

6 no condom is often shown and not something that makes me feel like going there

7 I can't their face "

Love a list

over a year ago

Thanks to all that took the time to respond …. It’s always good to get opinion

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

On a single man's profile I do wonder if the woman knows she is being showcased, people want to see the man not what he's been sticking it in.

For couples - well us, we come as a pair so our pics are both of us there's no point in it being one or the other people have to be attracted to us both.

Mrs

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Your profile your decisions.

Put the pictures up that YOU like "

Exactly! and it’s a very specific snapshot of people who are more here for the forums than actually meeting . Post what you want OP hasn’t done me any harm has it ?

By *ixfootfiveMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

No matter what you put on your profile as in pictures/videos likes/dislikes some will like some will not so it's personal preference i think

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

Everyone can put whatever they want on their profile.

But personally action shots do nothing for me regardless of who’s profile it’s on.

Singles showing sex acts with others always make me wonder if the other person has given consent for the pic.

There’ll be some who have the consent of course but I’d say these are more in the minority.

They are a filter.

K

over a year ago

Everyone put what they want so long as have consent of those in the pictures. And then I can choose if I want to chat to them or not.

over a year ago

Exactly! and it’s a very specific snapshot of people who are more here for the forums than actually meeting . Post what you want OP hasn’t done me any harm has it ? "

No it doesn’t seem to have

over a year ago

Exactly! and it’s a very specific snapshot of people who are more here for the forums than actually meeting . Post what you want OP hasn’t done me any harm has it ?

No it doesn’t seem to have "

I guess it depends on who you're trying to attract though.

over a year ago

Just curious on your thoughts …. "

Had many sent via messages, in all honesty we find them boring, does absolutely nothing for us

By *hilledGuyClactonMan
over a year ago

Clacton on sea

I think it's strange when a single male posts sex shots where you can see the woman's face,or recognisable tats whilst naked or performing sex acts.

But he has no pics of his face on show

over a year ago

On my last account I wasn’t a fan, but I’ve changed my mind now, and I will add some, with full permission of the other, and no faces/distinguishing marks.

over a year ago

My friend described it like this:

it’s like seeing clothes on the previous wearer, on eBay.

It’s a lot easier to imagine yourself around them, if they’re just hanging there waiting for you, as opposed to seeing them on some waif like teenager

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Depends if the female in the photo has given consent for them to be shown.. which in many cases, we doubt that's the fact.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Personally, I don't like action shots. Period. It would definitely put me off.

I also have concerns over consent from all involved - not just the women, as has been mentioned.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Not for me on a singles profile. I get it more with a couple gives an indication of their dynamics. But I'm not a lover of action shots at all. But I know the other half does like them. So I guess it depends on who you are trying to attract, or if you want more fabs etc.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I guess it depends on who you're trying to attract though. "

Proper swingers with a good profile and verifications from quality people

over a year ago

I guess it depends on who you're trying to attract though.

Proper swingers with a good profile and verifications from quality people "

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I think it's strange when a single male posts sex shots where you can see the woman's face,or recognisable tats whilst naked or performing sex acts.

But he has no pics of his face on show "

If you are a single guy and post content including others and you haven’t blurred there faces out then it will be rejected. Get your facts straight.

over a year ago

I avoid male profiles with action shots. Not for me.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Too me just part of the verification an attachment in graphic

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

What people choose to post on their profiles doesn't really bother me, it helps me make a decision on whether to message them or not. We might receive a great message and attractive face photos and be initially attracted but then a look at their gallery shows them hanging out of various different people, bareback, in the same position and we will know they're not for us.

These pics give us more information to help make our choices.

Cherry x

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

Any graphic photos, or 'action' shots on a single male's profile is an instant turn off for me. Others may like. Just not sexy and more eewwww.

over a year ago

It's a turn off for me. The chances are the person in them doesn't know they've been shared and it screams lack of respect.

Aside from that, they often show more of the women than they do themselves.

Lastly if I actually was chatting to someone or meeting them and photos like that suddenly appeared, I'd likely not want to go any further

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

I don’t like to see a cock I have interest in licking up another gal.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"What people choose to post on their profiles doesn't really bother me, it helps me make a decision on whether to message them or not. We might receive a great message and attractive face photos and be initially attracted but then a look at their gallery shows them hanging out of various different people, bareback, in the same position and we will know they're not for us.

Cherry x "

What’s your views of couples profiles that have 3 somes or gang bangs that have other guys or women in the photos? Is your stance the same or is it just single guys that are not allowed?!

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

"What people choose to post on their profiles doesn't really bother me, it helps me make a decision on whether to message them or not. We might receive a great message and attractive face photos and be initially attracted but then a look at their gallery shows them hanging out of various different people, bareback, in the same position and we will know they're not for us.

Cherry x

What’s your views of couples profiles that have 3 somes or gang bangs that have other guys or women in the photos? Is your stance the same or is it just single guys that are not allowed?!"

It shows me that you probably like variety, something different, are hedonistic and fun in the bedroom! Like I said, I'm happy to see the photos, they don't necessarily put me off, just give more of an insight into the person/people behind the profile

And I do like to see the money shot on a video rather than just pumping away....

Cherry x

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

It’s a straight delete from me

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Cherry x

What’s your views of couples profiles that have 3 somes or gang bangs that have other guys or women in the photos? Is your stance the same or is it just single guys that are not allowed?!

It shows me that you probably like variety, something different, are hedonistic and fun in the bedroom! Like I said, I'm happy to see the photos, they don't necessarily put me off, just give more of an insight into the person/people behind the profile

And I do like to see the money shot on a video rather than just pumping away....

Cherry x "

This is where I went wrong with my ones for my eyes only, no cum shot

over a year ago

There's sex photos and then there's other sex photos.

Close up shots of strangers penetrating other strangers..some can look to me. Others might like it.

Some sex photos, can actually look sexy...where its seductive rather than just random body parts.

Depends on what an individual considers sexy I suppose

By *redwilma666Couple
over a year ago

Kilbirnie

Put the pictures up that YOU like "

Very fair comment, but then if you complain about a lack of success then, just maybe ?

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

Cherry x

Cherry x

This is where I went wrong with my ones for my eyes only, no cum shot "

Practice makes perfect PD....

Cherry x

over a year ago

I struggle seeing other women in pics x I’m not turned on I’m worried their pics are being used without permission x A profile/public pic should represent the profile not their latest/best conquest

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Just curious on your thoughts ….

Well...if im honest...if I see a guy with different partners on his profile it puts me off.like trophies...like showing off...look how cool I am type of thing.

Some find that as turn on.we are all different..."

so veris put you off too?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Very fair comment, but then if you complain about a lack of success then, just maybe ?"

...then "just maybe" perhaps adjust your approach. Putting up 'sex photos' isn't necessarily a panacea to improving your chances.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Cherry x

Cherry x

This is where I went wrong with my ones for my eyes only, no cum shot

Practice makes perfect PD....

Cherry x "

I've really wasted so many opportunities

There is that one or 2 videos of just me on my profile though and that's definitely messy

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

Everyone likes what they like and we’re not all the same. You have to do what you like, what you feel comfortable with and usually you’ll connect with people who are appreciative of the same.

Personally, I want your pics and videos to give me an insight into you, I know you’re on a swinging site, I kinda figured you like to fuck, so I don’t need that, give me something different.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Most of the pics I have don't have me in them, they are all of women where we've been taking pics of each other. Much as they shows how active you are, I've never been bothered to take them mid sex and keep enjoying it.

With couples it is easier as someone becomes free, but you'd have to be on a decent break or distracted to think of getting a phone out

There has to be congratulations for peoples efforts though but there are a lot of sex tapes being made - or a lot of reminiscing being done.

over a year ago

We chose our FWB based on the quality and type of photo that they put up. Basically because of the dreamers and wannabes out there we wanted to know that the person we picked had been in threesomes and wasn't shy to show that experience. We didn't get off on the pictures, just used them with the veris resume style

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We don't have any sex shot on our profile.

We consider our profile to be our shop window and that is how we view other profiles. We just want to get a rough idea of what people look like. We never take action shots as we are always too busy using our hands for other purposes.

If we wanted to see people having sex we would watch some porn.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I get that some people just don’t enjoy it or like it. As people have said we should be able to put what we want on our profile without being shamed. What fucks me off is the general undertone that action shots is disrespecting the woman in the photo or video. Nothing goes on my profile without the sign off of the lady. Nothing gets videoed or photographed without the ladies permission. All faces are blurred out as per fab rules. The intimation that the content is always taken on the sly is so far from the truth. I have ladies and couples contacting me almost daily saying “ I would love to be in one of your videos “. And no one ever talks about the couples profiles or womens profiles featuring other men or women do they? What’s your stance on that ? Surely it has to be the same doesn’t it. The clue is in the website name folks!!! It’s not FabSolo ??!!!

over a year ago

It puts me off tbh especially when it’s bareback but each to their own

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I love action shots

over a year ago

"I get that some people just don’t enjoy it or like it. As people have said we should be able to put what we want on our profile without being shamed. What fucks me off is the general undertone that action shots is disrespecting the woman in the photo or video. Nothing goes on my profile without the sign off of the lady. Nothing gets videoed or photographed without the ladies permission. All faces are blurred out as per fab rules. The intimation that the content is always taken on the sly is so far from the truth. I have ladies and couples contacting me almost daily saying “ I would love to be in one of your videos “. And no one ever talks about the couples profiles or womens profiles featuring other men or women do they? What’s your stance on that ? Surely it has to be the same doesn’t it. The clue is in the website name folks!!! It’s not FabSolo ??!!! "

For me, male or woman, I don't like it on either. Consent isn't what comes to mind. You just hit the nail on the head, they want to be in one of your videos. They don't care about you or the actual sex. It's all a performance. If a guy is only interested in filming and putting it online then that's not for me, I have no desire to become and unpaid amateur porn star any time soon.

But you do you, people do things differently on here. It would be boring if everyone did it the same.

Also, if I wanted to do something, I wouldn't care what anyone else thought.

Yes it's not fabsolo but some people just like to do the sex privately.

over a year ago

Your pictures are the best op.

That is done.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I get that some people just don’t enjoy it or like it. As people have said we should be able to put what we want on our profile without being shamed. What fucks me off is the general undertone that action shots is disrespecting the woman in the photo or video. Nothing goes on my profile without the sign off of the lady. Nothing gets videoed or photographed without the ladies permission. All faces are blurred out as per fab rules. The intimation that the content is always taken on the sly is so far from the truth. I have ladies and couples contacting me almost daily saying “ I would love to be in one of your videos “. And no one ever talks about the couples profiles or womens profiles featuring other men or women do they? What’s your stance on that ? Surely it has to be the same doesn’t it. The clue is in the website name folks!!! It’s not FabSolo ??!!!

For me, male or woman, I don't like it on either. Consent isn't what comes to mind. You just hit the nail on the head, they want to be in one of your videos. They don't care about you or the actual sex. It's all a performance. If a guy is only interested in filming and putting it online then that's not for me, I have no desire to become and unpaid amateur porn star any time soon.

But you do you, people do things differently on here. It would be boring if everyone did it the same.

"

Well some of that I was in agreement with but some of it is just not accurate and complete rubbish. What some people don’t get is there are a considerable number of members that enjoy taking pics and videos. For them it’s enhances and is an extension of the whole experience. To suggest people don’t give a fuck and it’s all about the performance is not only wrong but insulting to them.

over a year ago

"I get that some people just don’t enjoy it or like it. As people have said we should be able to put what we want on our profile without being shamed. What fucks me off is the general undertone that action shots is disrespecting the woman in the photo or video. Nothing goes on my profile without the sign off of the lady. Nothing gets videoed or photographed without the ladies permission. All faces are blurred out as per fab rules. The intimation that the content is always taken on the sly is so far from the truth. I have ladies and couples contacting me almost daily saying “ I would love to be in one of your videos “. And no one ever talks about the couples profiles or womens profiles featuring other men or women do they? What’s your stance on that ? Surely it has to be the same doesn’t it. The clue is in the website name folks!!! It’s not FabSolo ??!!!

Well some of that I was in agreement with but some of it is just not accurate and complete rubbish. What some people don’t get is there are a considerable number of members that enjoy taking pics and videos. For them it’s enhances and is an extension of the whole experience. To suggest people don’t give a fuck and it’s all about the performance is not only wrong but insulting to them. "

It's just how I see it. That was my point. It isn't for everyone and nothing will be.

If you're happy doing it why care.

over a year ago

Well some of that I was in agreement with but some of it is just not accurate and complete rubbish. What some people don’t get is there are a considerable number of members that enjoy taking pics and videos. For them it’s enhances and is an extension of the whole experience. To suggest people don’t give a fuck and it’s all about the performance is not only wrong but insulting to them. "

I do get your point, but they also do have a point. The extension of that said experience is linked to the social world, they need the world (fab world) to see that they have done (and ultimately what can be done with them sexually speaking) so yes it is a lot about performance and showing off.

over a year ago

Well some of that I was in agreement with but some of it is just not accurate and complete rubbish. What some people don’t get is there are a considerable number of members that enjoy taking pics and videos. For them it’s enhances and is an extension of the whole experience. To suggest people don’t give a fuck and it’s all about the performance is not only wrong but insulting to them.

I do get your point, but they also do have a point. The extension of that said experience is linked to the social world, they need the world (fab world) to see that they have done (and ultimately what can be done with them sexually speaking) so yes it is a lot about performance and showing off. "

Yet, after all, this is the nature of this site. You have to sell yourself. One way or another.

over a year ago

It's a turn off because I assume they don't have consent or care about privacy.

Why the hell would I want to see sex pics of someone I won't be meeting. They are definitely not my type.

By *elsh Genuine LadyWoman
over a year ago

UK

"It bothers me because I can’t confirm whither the women consented to have their photos used on here."

This 100%

over a year ago

"

Post new Message to Thread