Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forum archives Feb 2009 edition

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been looking around on old posts from the lounge,most people who have posted are unlos,the threads don't seem to get a lot of posts,I think 20 is the most,there is only one user on there from 2009 that is still posting today,which is weird because we were just chatting by pm about it this week

Going to have have much round the archives and see what was happening back then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

How do you know it's from 2009? Don't they just usually say "over a year ago"?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Was I there? Not sure if I'm on the first page or not

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I was on a break in 2009, only posted 2006/8 then 2010/14

over a year ago

"How do you know it's from 2009? Don't they just usually say "over a year ago"?"

No,I can browse any year

over a year ago

"Was I there? Not sure if I'm on the first page or not "

You posted one "happy birthday bubbles" I'll try and bring it up

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"How do you know it's from 2009? Don't they just usually say "over a year ago"?"
If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page it gives you a list of months and years. We'll it does on the desk top version

over a year ago

"How do you know it's from 2009? Don't they just usually say "over a year ago"?If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page it gives you a list of months and years. We'll it does on the desk top version"

It's up now

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I posted a thread February 2009. You can't see the ones from the old forums. The site was under different owners 2006 to 2008 and while the site was being revamped there was no forums for a little while

over a year ago

Most people have gone,including the mods

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

People will have left and come back with different usernames, or just changed their usernames. I have been here on and off since 2007. I didn't use the forums for the first few years.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"How do you know it's from 2009? Don't they just usually say "over a year ago"?

If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page it gives you a list of months and years. We'll it does on the desk top version"

Ahhhh I don't use the desktop site

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Most people have gone,including the mods"

One mod is still here from when I joined.

over a year ago

I do like a good rummage through the archives

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I'm not sure of I was posting in 2009 but there will be some UNLOS posts from me on a previous couple profile going back to at least 2022.

I think Fabio and DianondSmiles were already part of the furniture here when I started posting

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I do like a good rummage through the archives "
I'm going through some now. Some names from the past. Not many posted on the forums in the old days

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I do like a good rummage through the archives I'm going through some now. Some names from the past. Not many posted on the forums in the old days"

View had some classic one liner replies

over a year ago

"I do like a good rummage through the archives I'm going through some now. Some names from the past. Not many posted on the forums in the old days"

You'd be lucky if you got passed 40 posts back then

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

I remember it took me weeks if not months to start posting because there was a group of regulars who all knew each other very well. I think the forums being much bigger makes them way more accessible these days (not a slight on the old days!)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I do like a good rummage through the archives I'm going through some now. Some names from the past. Not many posted on the forums in the old days

I remember it took me weeks if not months to start posting because there was a group of regulars who all knew each other very well. I think the forums being much bigger makes them way more accessible these days (not a slight on the old days!)"

I agree there was just a few of the same people. Far bigger and far more people now

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I do like a good rummage through the archives I'm going through some now. Some names from the past. Not many posted on the forums in the old days

View had some classic one liner replies "

View has always been funny

over a year ago

Just been looking at nov2017,where the hell has seeside gone,he doesn't come in the forum's anymore

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

View had some classic one liner replies View has always been funny"

I miss View's posts. Hilarious but also often very insightful

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"Just been looking at nov2017,where the hell has seeside gone,he doesn't come in the forum's anymore "

Seaside was 6 years ago?

Didn't he meet someone?

Lovely guy, I hope he's happy and loved up

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I was almost certainly posting then, although would have been on a previous profile.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I was almost certainly posting then, although would have been on a previous profile. "

I’m lying, I joined in 2010 probably started posting in forums in 2013/14 ish.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Just been looking at nov2017,where the hell has seeside gone,he doesn't come in the forum's anymore

Seaside was 6 years ago?

Didn't he meet someone?

Lovely guy, I hope he's happy and loved up "

Didn't he start a weekly 'not had any meets' type post ?

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

"Just been looking at nov2017,where the hell has seeside gone,he doesn't come in the forum's anymore

Seaside was 6 years ago?

Didn't he meet someone?

Didn't he start a weekly 'not had any meets' type post ?"

The Wednesday no meets club! I miss him!

Cherry x

over a year ago

Seaside was 6 years ago?

Didn't he meet someone?

Didn't he start a weekly 'not had any meets' type post ?"

He was last on 5 hours ago,he mustn't bother withe forums,Miki macharano is nocking about as is yasmeen

over a year ago

Just been reading the Thursday rant thread from 2018

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

There was another TV who used yo post who was scathing? I think they may have moved abroad?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"There was another TV who used yo post who was scathing? I think they may have moved abroad?"
Do you mean soxy

over a year ago

"There was another TV who used yo post who was scathing? I think they may have moved abroad?"

Foreign TV?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/04/23 10:25:11]

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"There was another TV who used yo post who was scathing? I think they may have moved abroad?Do you mean soxy"

Yes!

I say scathing as a compliment!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"There was another TV who used yo post who was scathing? I think they may have moved abroad?Do you mean soxy

Yes!

I say scathing as a compliment! "

soxy went to a third world country to build a school in honour of his late wife. I always hope he will come back one day and tell us of his adventures

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"There was another TV who used yo post who was scathing? I think they may have moved abroad?Do you mean soxy

Yes!

I say scathing as a compliment! soxy went to a third world country to build a school in honour of his late wife. I always hope he will come back one day and tell us of his adventures"

Yes that's it! I could remember he'd done something charitable but not what.

It would be lovely to hear how he got on

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Yes!

I say scathing as a compliment! soxy went to a third world country to build a school in honour of his late wife. I always hope he will come back one day and tell us of his adventures

Yes that's it! I could remember he'd done something charitable but not what.

It would be lovely to hear how he got on"

lovely person. He's been gone awhile now

over a year ago

What was that women called who argued with everyone,she was a nasty piece of work

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I'm just trying to remember some posters from way back. View, Polo, femme fatale, Suzuki no1, Pearl necklace.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I'm just trying to remember some posters from way back. View, Polo, femme fatale, Suzuki no1, Pearl necklace....."
View is still around he pops in from time to time and is a forum mod now. I'm still in touch with femme and she is doing well

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I'm just trying to remember some posters from way back. View, Polo, femme fatale, Suzuki no1, Pearl necklace.....View is still around he pops in from time to time and is a forum mod now. I'm still in touch with femme and she is doing well"

I saw he was a mod, never seen him post though.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Bloody hell I've been a gib shite over the years. Every random month I've opened so far I'm there like a bad penny

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Bloody hell I've been a gib shite over the years. Every random month I've opened so far I'm there like a bad penny "

Nobody could ever suggest that you were not a regular poster

over a year ago

"Bloody hell I've been a gib shite over the years. Every random month I've opened so far I'm there like a bad penny "

You've been ok with me

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

To be fair........you did seem to spend a fair bit of time in the forums but then I'll put my hand up and admit the same.

It's funny when I see profiles still showing as 'active' even though the owners aren't still logging in.

Polo is still there as is Cheeky.

A

over a year ago

Tbh the people who have embraced me and made friends with me the most are TV/CDs,don't know why but they have good banter and like a laugh

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Bloody hell I've been a gib shite over the years. Every random month I've opened so far I'm there like a bad penny

To be fair........you did seem to spend a fair bit of time in the forums but then I'll put my hand up and admit the same.

It's funny when I see profiles still showing as 'active' even though the owners aren't still logging in.

A"

Polo was my all time favourite fab forumite

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Bloody hell I've been a gib shite over the years. Every random month I've opened so far I'm there like a bad penny

APolo was my all time favourite fab forumite"

FAF. Funny as Fuck.

Came up with some very creative forum games and god help anyone that got on the wrong side of her. Sharp as a razor and very quick with a cracking comeback.

God I feel old now!

I do miss some of the old guard at times but equally there are some cracking newer folk on Fab too.

A

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Seaside was 6 years ago?

Didn't he meet someone?

Lovely guy, I hope he's happy and loved up "

6 years ago! Fuck. I feel so old now.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

APolo was my all time favourite fab forumite

FAF. Funny as Fuck.

Came up with some very creative forum games and god help anyone that got on the wrong side of her. Sharp as a razor and very quick with a cracking comeback.

God I feel old now!

I do miss some of the old guard at times but equally there are some cracking newer folk on Fab too.

A"

One time there was polo, femme and me having dinner at my house and we invited any guy who wanted to come over from the forums. They where all to scared

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

FAF. Funny as Fuck.

God I feel old now!

AOne time there was polo, femme and me having dinner at my house and we invited any guy who wanted to come over from the forums. They where all to scared "

Fucking hell! Would have been a brave soul to have taken that up (meant in the nicest way possible of course).

Lamb to the slaughter!

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Simpler times. So much UNLOS

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

FAF. Funny as Fuck.

God I feel old now!

AOne time there was polo, femme and me having dinner at my house and we invited any guy who wanted to come over from the forums. They where all to scared "

I am not surprised!

The Pussy Posse was formidable!

I have been here on and off since 2009, so I would have posted then, but obviously unlos in between

over a year ago

Even the mods have gone unlos

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I also know which threads wishy posted even though he's long gone

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Even the mods have gone unlos"

Only one I can think of would be Jezebel.

Who was pretty cool for a mod and even came to some of the forum socials. Was funny when some realised who she was and suddenly either exited stage left or became very complimentary!

A

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Does anyone remember that guy who use to do Obituaries!

Lived on Shetland and baked bread, was it Stu or something?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Even the mods have gone unlos

Who was pretty cool for a mod and even came to some of the forum socials. Was funny when some realised who she was and suddenly either exited stage left or became very complimentary!

A"

Do you not remember dirtygirl or honeypotcpl

over a year ago

A"

Dirtygirl was another. From Edinburgh I think

over a year ago

Iv only been her about 10 years I probably won't know some of these names

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Does anyone remember that guy who use to do Obituaries!

Lived on Shetland and baked bread, was it Stu or something?"

stu. Funny as fuck had a cat called penny who got up to all sorts

He moved down to England with a job and was very poorly, he got sepsis and had to have large parts of him removed

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

ADo you not remember dirtygirl or honeypotcpl"

I was just about to retract that! Mrs HPC was a hottie! I suspect the period DG was a mod was when we were on a sabbatical as she used to spend as much time on 'that step' as me back then. Could always spot her posts easily enough - the moustache on a boob profile pic was epic.

A

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Does anyone remember that guy who use to do Obituaries!

Lived on Shetland and baked bread, was it Stu or something?stu. Funny as fuck had a cat called penny who got up to all sorts

He moved down to England with a job and was very poorly, he got sepsis and had to have large parts of him removed"

Thats awful

I kinda hoped he found a knitting curcle buddy and fell in love!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

First mod ever was called stu part of a couple called sugarnspice. Lived way up at the top of Scotland we used to have great fun teasing him. He ended up retiring and I kept in touch. Jay and I was going to go and stay with him but like most things it didn't happen

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"First mod ever was called stu part of a couple called sugarnspice. Lived way up at the top of Scotland we used to have great fun teasing him. He ended up retiring and I kept in touch. Jay and I was going to go and stay with him but like most things it didn't happen"

I've just realised. Jez isn't UNLOS - just hidden.

I foresee a day of browsing the fab library ahead to see who else is still knocking about.

A

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

ADo you not remember dirtygirl or honeypotcpl

I was just about to retract that! Mrs HPC was a hottie! I suspect the period DG was a mod was when we were on a sabbatical as she used to spend as much time on 'that step' as me back then. Could always spot her posts easily enough - the moustache on a boob profile pic was epic.

A"

Honeypot was so pretty and petite but so bloody loud You wouldn't believe so much noise could come out of someone so small

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

A"

And therecwas Honeypot Couple? DirtyGirl?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

A

And therecwas Honeypot Couple? DirtyGirl?"

Whoops I see we already established that!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"First mod ever was called stu part of a couple called sugarnspice. Lived way up at the top of Scotland we used to have great fun teasing him. He ended up retiring and I kept in touch. Jay and I was going to go and stay with him but like most things it didn't happen"

I think I remember him.

I'll be one of the UNLOS posters on really old threads.

I sometimes look back to see if I recognise myself.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"First mod ever was called stu part of a couple called sugarnspice. Lived way up at the top of Scotland we used to have great fun teasing him. He ended up retiring and I kept in touch. Jay and I was going to go and stay with him but like most things it didn't happen

I think I remember him.

I sometimes look back to see if I recognise myself. "

Yes he was mod on the old site not the new one

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"First mod ever was called stu part of a couple called sugarnspice. Lived way up at the top of Scotland we used to have great fun teasing him. He ended up retiring and I kept in touch. Jay and I was going to go and stay with him but like most things it didn't happen

I think I remember him.

I sometimes look back to see if I recognise myself. Yes he was mod on the old site not the new one"

I might be thinking of another Stu from a different place. He was Scottish.

Seaside was at last Summer's STP.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I think I remember him.

I sometimes look back to see if I recognise myself. Yes he was mod on the old site not the new one

Seaside was at last Summer's STP."

Hasn't he got a girlfriend now

over a year ago

"I'm just trying to remember some posters from way back. View, Polo, femme fatale, Suzuki no1, Pearl necklace....."

Pearl Necklace going camping in the depths of winter!

over a year ago

"I also know which threads wishy posted even though he's long gone"

Did he have the white leather sofa?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I also know which threads wishy posted even though he's long gone

Did he have the white leather sofa? "

yes

over a year ago

Did he have the white leather sofa? yes "

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Did he have the white leather sofa? "

Still possibly my favourite ever post on here.

Seriously no 'bad meet' thread comes close to that

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I think I remember him.

I sometimes look back to see if I recognise myself. Yes he was mod on the old site not the new one

Seaside was at last Summer's STP.Hasn't he got a girlfriend now"

Yes, she didn't come.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You'd be lucky if you got passed 40 posts back then"

Some were hundreds of posts as we didn't have a limit then, I think the biggest I ever say was nearly 800

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think I remember him.

I sometimes look back to see if I recognise myself. Yes he was mod on the old site not the new one"

He did a couple of months when it was taken over too

over a year ago

Some were hundreds of posts as we didn't have a limit then, I think the biggest I ever say was nearly 800"

Really!! I didn't see that,why is the limit 175 now?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok a nice thread but please don't post about someone if it isn't kind to their ears if they are still on site please

Ta

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Some were hundreds of posts as we didn't have a limit then, I think the biggest I ever say was nearly 800

Really!! I didn't see that,why is the limit 175 now?"

I think it caused problems for Admin at one point so they limited the number, although it would probably cause a few phone users problems now if they were left to hundreds

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Really!! I didn't see that,why is the limit 175 now?"

I fibbed, it was bigger than 800

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/850

over a year ago

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/850"

And the pussy posse is still here

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I think I remember him.

He did a couple of months when it was taken over too"

Rugger was you a mod on the old site

over a year ago

I think I remember him.

He did a couple of months when it was taken over tooRugger was you a mod on the old site"

Rutgers was around before the internet,story has it that ruggers and Chuck Norris started fab........wayyyyyyyy back

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think I remember him.

He did a couple of months when it was taken over tooRugger was you a mod on the old site"

No, I was on the site but didn't used to post, it was way too scarey then even for me

over a year ago

I think I remember him.

He did a couple of months when it was taken over tooRugger was you a mod on the old site

No, I was on the site but didn't used to post, it was way too scarey then even for me "

It's a bit more volatile now than when I started about 10 years ago

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I think I remember him.

He did a couple of months when it was taken over tooRugger was you a mod on the old site

No, I was on the site but didn't used to post, it was way too scarey then even for me "

I was a bit fiesty in the early days but mellowed with age

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/850"

I'm loving the fact it was closed because of concerns something would break....

Can you imagine threads going on that long now, given the size of some posts when +quote us used?

We'd all be going blind.

A

*for the wrong reasons of course.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well I've just gone back exactly ten years ago to April 2013. I actually cracked a joke. That hasn't happened since

I also went to a bay city roller night that I have no recollection of going to

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If you happen to find the cheese thread from Debstar give me a shout please, that was both hilarious and yuk at the same time

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"If you happen to find the cheese thread from Debstar give me a shout please, that was both hilarious and yuk at the same time "
Oh I can't remember that one. I will have a look

over a year ago

Did he have the white leather sofa?

Still possibly my favourite ever post on here.

Seriously no 'bad meet' thread comes close to that "

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

I think I remember him.

No, I was on the site but didn't used to post, it was way too scarey then even for me I was a bit fiesty in the early days but mellowed with age "

Me too!

I hardly ever get told off these days!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I think I remember him.

No, I was on the site but didn't used to post, it was way too scarey then even for me I was a bit fiesty in the early days but mellowed with age

Me too!

I hardly ever get told off these days! "

Getting old thats what it is I was 41 when I joined the site and I'm 58 now with two grandchildren lol

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

What will our great great great grandkids make of these archives I wonder? Bet they'll be thrilled.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"What will our great great great grandkids make of these archives I wonder? Bet they'll be thrilled."
mines OK all my threads are nonsensical

over a year ago

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Yes!

I say scathing as a compliment! "

Soxy left to do what I think was volunteering overseas. Said they'd occasionally pop in for a look.

over a year ago

Yes!

Soxy left to do what I think was volunteering overseas. Said they'd occasionally pop in for a look. "

Soxy was very funny

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think I remember him.

No, I was on the site but didn't used to post, it was way too scarey then even for me I was a bit fiesty in the early days but mellowed with age

Me too!

I hardly ever get told off these days! Getting old thats what it is I was 41 when I joined the site and I'm 58 now with two grandchildren lol"

You're only just passed that last birthday of yours, so are still youthfully 58!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Yes!

Soxy left to do what I think was volunteering overseas. Said they'd occasionally pop in for a look.

Soxy was very funny"

Yes!

I see someone added the full details of what Soxy left the UK to do, above.

I don't recognise anyone who's changed their username, so I'm like a duck out of water now.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I think I remember him.

Me too!

I hardly ever get told off these days! Getting old thats what it is I was 41 when I joined the site and I'm 58 now with two grandchildren lol

You're only just passed that last birthday of yours, so are still youthfully 58!"

lol feel about 98 these days and well remembered on my birthday

over a year ago

Yes!

Soxy was very funny

Yes!

I don't recognise anyone who's changed their username, so I'm like a duck out of water now. "

Always thought you were a quack

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I've enjoyed going back over old threads today

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think I remember him.

Me too!

I hardly ever get told off these days! Getting old thats what it is I was 41 when I joined the site and I'm 58 now with two grandchildren lol

You're only just passed that last birthday of yours, so are still youthfully 58!lol feel about 98 these days and well remembered on my birthday"

I remember important things . Though I'm ageing here, after being around a fair few years amd my memory isn't as keen as it was in my younger days

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Yes!

Soxy was very funny

Yes!

I don't recognise anyone who's changed their username, so I'm like a duck out of water now.

Always thought you were a quack "

Who did you used to be?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I think I remember him.

Me too!

You're only just passed that last birthday of yours, so are still youthfully 58!lol feel about 98 these days and well remembered on my birthday

I remember important things . Though I'm ageing here, after being around a fair few years amd my memory isn't as keen as it was in my younger days "

thankyou Sophie you've been here nearly as long as me and I think we have mutual respect for each other

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Just been looking around on old posts from the lounge,most people who have posted are unlos,the threads don't seem to get a lot of posts,I think 20 is the most,there is only one user on there from 2009 that is still posting today,which is weird because we were just chatting by pm about it this week

Going to have have much round the archives and see what was happening back then"

The forums came after the site had been going for over two to three years. Which is why they weren't used as much. Their use got built up over the years and so did the membership.

I've been here since about mid to late 2006/7..

over a year ago

"Just been looking around on old posts from the lounge,most people who have posted are unlos,the threads don't seem to get a lot of posts,I think 20 is the most,there is only one user on there from 2009 that is still posting today,which is weird because we were just chatting by pm about it this week

The forums came after the site had been going for over two to three years. Which is why they weren't used as much. Their use got built up over the years and so did the membership.

"

I remember you when I first started to use the forums,you were kind where others went

over a year ago

I remember you when I first started to use the forums,you were kind where others went "

That was 10 years a btw

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I remember you when I first started to use the forums,you were kind where others went

That was 10 years a btw"

Nothing wrong with your memory

By *obilebottomMan
23 weeks ago

All over

When was this posted?

By *herry delightWoman
23 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

"When was this posted? "

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..

By *obilebottomMan
23 weeks ago

All over

Why do some threads never climax, I mean close?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
23 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"When was this posted? "

A year ago. Why did you fish it out ?

By *obilebottomMan
23 weeks ago

All over

"When was this posted?

A year ago. Why did you fish it out ?"

Random selection for another thread

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
23 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"When was this posted?

A year ago. Why did you fish it out ?

Random selection for another thread "

Okay.

Do you know there's a box sticking out of your arse ?

Post new Message to Thread