Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you think threads that appeal to vanity

Jump to newest

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Attract more attention from women than men and of course why? Well do you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I think all posts have more men comment tbh.

Mrs

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

I think the ratios are so skewed as to make any kind of analysis impossible.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I think all posts have more men comment tbh.

Mrs "

True but the ones that appeal to vanity seem to attract the women of fab more, men outnumber women here by a ridiculous percentage

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I think that confirmation bias is a thing. People will comment on whatever takes their fancy. And it's not a hivemind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think all posts have more men comment tbh.

Mrs "

The op has a point.

There’s certain threads that attract certain sexes more than others. Also, I can predict (not far off) some forum users popping into certain topics.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Maybe but then we're all vain to a point. It may not be vain as in beauty but can be intellectually or popularity for example. Which are all demonstrated on the forum to certain extents

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I think that confirmation bias is a thing. People will comment on whatever takes their fancy. And it's not a hivemind "

Agreed.

Also, what's with this weird trend of typing something "controversial", yeah, it deserves those, followed by an angelic face?

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I think that confirmation bias is a thing. People will comment on whatever takes their fancy. And it's not a hivemind

Agreed.

Also, what's with this weird trend of typing something "controversial", yeah, it deserves those, followed by an angelic face?

"

Is it controversial?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

All it takes is one hot woman to comment and the men turn up in droves

*waits for the men to turn up in droves.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"I think that confirmation bias is a thing. People will comment on whatever takes their fancy. And it's not a hivemind

Agreed.

Also, what's with this weird trend of typing something "controversial", yeah, it deserves those, followed by an angelic face? "

It's one of those trends where you should just chuck it on the troll pile and block it I think.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"All it takes is one hot woman to comment and the men turn up in droves

*waits for the men to turn up in droves."

lol

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

In (and in prior full agreement with all hot ladies)

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

*waits for the men to turn up in droves.lol"

First in the queue I see

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

*waits for the men to turn up in droves.lol

First in the queue I see "

oh well sorry

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

What do you mean by appeal to vanity, OP?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Also, I think more women are definitely more likely to reply if the thread started with "Question for the women" and the question could apply to both sexes

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

There is a bigger lean towards blokes on here.

Admittedly there’s enough Sausage here for a BBQ and then some, but that’s how it’s always been.

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

"There is a bigger lean towards blokes on here.

Admittedly there’s enough Sausage here for a BBQ and then some, but that’s how it’s always been. "

Its the only reason I cum here!

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Admittedly there’s enough Sausage here for a BBQ and then some, but that’s how it’s always been.

Its the only reason I cum here! "

for sausage?

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

[Removed by poster at 26/04/23 17:09:29]

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Its the only reason I cum here! for sausage? "

Well sausage and chat!

But I can't talk with my mouth full

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Its the only reason I cum here! for sausage?

Well sausage and chat!

But I can't talk with my mouth full "

lol...... Dentist?

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Well sausage and chat!

But I can't talk with my mouth full lol...... Dentist? "

How to kill a thread by mentioning the dentist!!

Anyway, what was the question, I forgot?

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Well sausage and chat!

But I can't talk with my mouth full lol...... Dentist?

Anyway, what was the question, I forgot?"

you were talking with your mouthful

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I think it depends on the thread, and in what way they appeal to vanity. Also depends on who is online at the time, whether the thread lasts a while before closing or heading off page one, and a multitude of other factors.

Weirdly I don't think the female or male hive mind has a great deal to do with it, partly because they don't exist.

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Well sausage and chat!

But I can't talk with my mouth full lol...... Dentist?

Anyway, what was the question, I forgot?you were talking with your mouthful "

I only have a very small mouth, it doesn't take much.

Oh yes, vanity threads...

Um I think its a fairly even split, but there are more men than women, and we all loke to have our ego stroked I think.

over a year ago

"I think it depends on the thread, and in what way they appeal to vanity. Also depends on who is online at the time, whether the thread lasts a while before closing or heading off page one, and a multitude of other factors.

…."

It makes so much sense that this could be the correct answer.

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Its the only reason I cum here! "

Come for the sausage, stay for the blokes?

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Does it all come down to sausage

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

"Does it all come down to sausage "

Always does… one cannot ignore the almighty sausage.

over a year ago

What is a vanity thread?? Like 'does my ass look big in this' kinda thing?!?

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Agreed.

"

It's an annoying little trend, whatever it is, in my opinion...

I'm not entirely sure of the question, OP. What is a vanity thread? I think some threads may attract women more readily than men, but hadn't noticed they were 'vanity' based. In general, I think most forum users do not come across as very vain at all, judging by responses to the 'rate yourself' threads and the like!

over a year ago

I think maybe there's just a bit of a dearth of threads that encourage comments in general these days, and it's easy to enter your boobs in a best tit comp to interact... if that's the kind of thing you mean?

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Agreed.

I'm not entirely sure of the question, OP. What is a vanity thread? I think some threads may attract women more readily than men, but hadn't noticed they were 'vanity' based. In general, I think most forum users do not come across as very vain at all, judging by responses to the 'rate yourself' threads and the like!"

vanity..... Excessive pride in or admiration of ones own appearance or achievements example..... It flattered her vanity to think i was in love with her

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Agreed.

I'm not entirely sure of the question, OP. What is a vanity thread? I think some threads may attract women more readily than men, but hadn't noticed they were 'vanity' based. In general, I think most forum users do not come across as very vain at all, judging by responses to the 'rate yourself' threads and the like!vanity..... Excessive pride in or admiration of ones own appearance or achievements example..... It flattered her vanity to think i was in love with her "

No, I know what vanity means, but I haven't seen many threads that appeal to it, or indeed many posts from people which seem it...but I might not be paying enough attention!

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Agreed.

I'm not entirely sure of the question, OP. What is a vanity thread? I think some threads may attract women more readily than men, but hadn't noticed they were 'vanity' based. In general, I think most forum users do not come across as very vain at all, judging by responses to the 'rate yourself' threads and the like!vanity..... Excessive pride in or admiration of ones own appearance or achievements example..... It flattered her vanity to think i was in love with her

No, I know what vanity means, but I haven't seen many threads that appeal to it, or indeed many posts from people which seem it...but I might not be paying enough attention! "

*seem to show it

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Agreed.

I'm not entirely sure of the question, OP. What is a vanity thread? I think some threads may attract women more readily than men, but hadn't noticed they were 'vanity' based. In general, I think most forum users do not come across as very vain at all, judging by responses to the 'rate yourself' threads and the like!vanity..... Excessive pride in or admiration of ones own appearance or achievements example..... It flattered her vanity to think i was in love with her

No, I know what vanity means, but I haven't seen many threads that appeal to it, or indeed many posts from people which seem it...but I might not be paying enough attention! "

too focused on the boobs

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Agreed.

No, I know what vanity means, but I haven't seen many threads that appeal to it, or indeed many posts from people which seem it...but I might not be paying enough attention! too focused on the boobs "

Probably. Or the bums.

over a year ago

Vanity? That's likely to bring the TVs out of their burrows. Chuck in a mirror and some leopard print and he thread will be infested with us!

Post new Message to Thread