Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst possible fab meet?

Jump to newest

By *anforkinkywomen OP   Man
over a year ago

Barwell

You could get sucked off in a glory hole. Then find out it was your dad.

Could it get worse than that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You meet me

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, it can get worse than that. In the situation you describe you haven't been physically harmed. (It hasn't happened to me, it is in the universe of possible outcomes)

over a year ago

Barwell

"Yes, it can get worse than that. In the situation you describe you haven't been physically harmed. (It hasn't happened to me, it is in the universe of possible outcomes)"

I think I'd rather take a beating from a jealous husband x

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"You could get sucked off in a glory hole. Then find out it was your dad.

Could it get worse than that?"

Yup, if he failed to make you shoot your load.

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

"Yes, it can get worse than that. In the situation you describe you haven't been physically harmed. (It hasn't happened to me, it is in the universe of possible outcomes)

I think I'd rather take a beating from a jealous husband x"

Is this a bucket list thing?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes, it can get worse than that. In the situation you describe you haven't been physically harmed. (It hasn't happened to me, it is in the universe of possible outcomes)

I think I'd rather take a beating from a jealous husband x"

My number one goal in a meet is to not get hurt, but to each their own.

over a year ago

Here's one for ya.

Arranged a meet (a few years ago ... not via Fab), chatted on phone all seemed good.

Drove 45 mins to the address (dressed as Jennie). Parked up, phoned and confirmed house number. Meet confirmed they could see me from their house and described my car. All good.

Walk to door. It's not opened immediately so I knock. Door answered by a woman who is clearly not my arranged meet. Two kids could be seen in the house behind her. Both hef and I mortified. Apologies made and hasty retreat beaten. Drove off round the corner. Phoned the meet. No reply. Checked site for messages- blocked!

Clearly stitched up like a kipper.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Here's one for ya.

Arranged a meet (a few years ago ... not via Fab), chatted on phone all seemed good.

Drove 45 mins to the address (dressed as Jennie). Parked up, phoned and confirmed house number. Meet confirmed they could see me from their house and described my car. All good.

Walk to door. It's not opened immediately so I knock. Door answered by a woman who is clearly not my arranged meet. Two kids could be seen in the house behind her. Both hef and I mortified. Apologies made and hasty retreat beaten. Drove off round the corner. Phoned the meet. No reply. Checked site for messages- blocked!

"

I'm so sorry

By *urvaceousVioletWoman
over a year ago

RCT

My first ever fab meet turned up at mine grabbed my boobs, came in his pants and ran out the building....blocked me here on his way out too!

over a year ago

"Here's one for ya.

I'm so sorry "

It was years ago. I have better security measures in place nowadays!

over a year ago

Barwell

"Here's one for ya.

"

That's pretty awkward. Did you take any other precautions like get your next meet to come find you outside?

over a year ago

Barwell

"My first ever fab meet turned up at mine grabbed my boobs, came in his pants and ran out the building....blocked me here on his way out too! "

Was he an 18 year old virgin?

over a year ago

"Here's one for ya.

That's pretty awkward. Did you take any other precautions like get your next meet to come find you outside?"

I do something similar now. Like get them to turn on and off the porch light or do something to identify the address.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Yes. It can get worse than that.

By *urvaceousVioletWoman
over a year ago

RCT

"My first ever fab meet turned up at mine grabbed my boobs, came in his pants and ran out the building....blocked me here on his way out too!

Was he an 18 year old virgin?"

He was in his 30s lol

Funnily enough he's shown up on my Tinder a few times the last few months. Suffice to say I've not swiped right!

over a year ago

Barwell

"Yes. It can get worse than that."

Short of being killed or seriously hurt. I can't think of anything worse.

over a year ago

Barwell

"My first ever fab meet turned up at mine grabbed my boobs, came in his pants and ran out the building....blocked me here on his way out too!

Was he an 18 year old virgin?

He was in his 30s lol

Funnily enough he's shown up on my Tinder a few times the last few months. Suffice to say I've not swiped right! "

If you do swipe right, make sure he can manage a round 2 now.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Yes. It can get worse than that.

Short of being killed or seriously hurt. I can't think of anything worse."

Assault.

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Thats because you haven't been "hurt".

Try having your boundaries crossed and ignored.

By *ilBWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Could it get worse than that?"

Even worse, if you liked it.

Old man sucks a good dong

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Short of being killed or seriously hurt. I can't think of anything worse.

Thats because you haven't been "hurt".

Try having your boundaries crossed and ignored."

By *hellebelleWoman
over a year ago

ashford

A female friend had her purse taken from her handbag from a fab meet.

She stupidly offered him a lift and he pretended to tie his shoe lace up but instead was rifling through her handbag in the footwell.

She was totally oblivious and when he asked to drop her at a parade of shops to buy some cigarettes she did. After 5 mins waiting she then noticed her handbag open and in disarray and her purse gone!

Luckily she had her phone in her pocket so she tried to ring him but it wouldn’t connect and had literally deleted his profile on here.

But due to her job she was too afraid to call the police…. Much to my horror.

My reasoning of how many others has he done that too or will do that too went in one ear and out the other.

Certainly made me more wary

over a year ago

Barwell

Old man sucks a good dong "

Get a bigger fathers day present.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Many years ago when I first joined the site there was a woman that poured boiling water over her meets. It only came to light when one reported her and others came forward. I don't remember what happened to her just that she came from the west midlands

over a year ago

Barwell

"Many years ago when I first joined the site there was a woman that poured boiling water over her meets. It only came to light when one reported her and others came forward. I don't remember what happened to her just that she came from the west midlands"

I wondered if she got jailed. Shouldn't ever be allowed to be on a dating or swinging app again.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Met a guy in a swingers club who was a regular and went to a room with him we got on well so after the deed we carried on chatting and I ended up being in the room with him for about three hours. A few months later my friend rang me and said he was all over the local paper. He had been convicted of kidn**ap and repeated ra** and got twelve years

over a year ago

"My first ever fab meet turned up at mine grabbed my boobs, came in his pants and ran out the building....blocked me here on his way out too! "

He was the King of Quickies

over a year ago

Barwell

"Met a guy in a swingers club who was a regular and went to a room with him we got on well so after the deed we carried on chatting and I ended up being in the room with him for about three hours. A few months later my friend rang me and said he was all over the local paper. He had been convicted of kidn**ap and repeated ra** and got twelve years"

Wow its scary that someone so dangerous could act so normal. Assume he didn't have any bad vibes.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Met a guy in a swingers club who was a regular and went to a room with him we got on well so after the deed we carried on chatting and I ended up being in the room with him for about three hours. A few months later my friend rang me and said he was all over the local paper. He had been convicted of kidn**ap and repeated ra** and got twelve years

Wow its scary that someone so dangerous could act so normal. Assume he didn't have any bad vibes."

He came across as a really nice guy. He was a popular member of the club. I pretty astute but I didn't pick anything up

over a year ago

Could be the Grañdad

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Old man sucks a good dong "

Imagine catching thoughts of dads sloppy top as you’re knocking one out!?!

over a year ago

Often wondered about the dangers people who advertise open door, blindfolded meets arè putting themselves.

There was a guy on here a wee while back, who wanted as many strangers to come and fuck him, blindfolded face down in his dark bedroom, while his wife was away for the afternoon.

I asked him what if the rob him. His response was ,worth the risk

Post new Message to Thread