By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

[Removed by poster at 24/04/23 19:38:09]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

I had a grocery delivery earlier. Couple of items missing , or so I thought. I ring them, nice lady explains they had advised those were unavailable but I had not seen the notification. Then I mention that one of the two cucumbers I ordered seemed to be at least 3 inches smaller than the other, which it was. She giggles and said you know what they say and giggled. I thought oh no have I called fabswingers by mistake. I swiftly moved on and said well it is a lot smaller than I usualy but it's fine I said at which point she says hapoens to us all and starts giggling again, told me she was going to refund it but could keep it. I had a quick giggle myself, said thank you and finished the call. I did really want to say that size does matter on this ocassion but held back and have since been trying yo replay it all in my mind in case it was all pretty innocent with no innuendo but don'ti think so. She made me laugh anyway

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Isn't it nice when a call to customer services is a pleasure rather than a chore.

By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

"Isn't it nice when a call to customer services is a pleasure rather than a chore. "

Yes it is

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

We were in Aldi the other night and Fox wanted a cucumber.

Cue the standard 'shall I go grab one for you or do you want to size it up yourself?' question from me in a loud voice.

And of course lots of comments about size and is it big enough etc at the checkout queue.

Any excuse for a double entendre when shopping.......

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But was the shorter cucumber thicker than the longer one, OP? That’s the important question. I always prefer thicker.

By *obilebottom OP   Man
over a year ago

All over

"But was the shorter cucumber thicker than the longer one, OP? That’s the important question. I always prefer thicker.

"

Lol, not particularly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"But was the shorter cucumber thicker than the longer one, OP? That’s the important question. I always prefer thicker.

"

But if it’s very thick you can’t fit the slices on your sandwich without overlapping them

Post new Message to Thread