Legit cock worshippers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hola at me can tell you more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I don't think cock worshipping is something you can readily just say yep, I'll do that with you random person.

Well I can't. It's something that organically happens. You develop a connection, that chemistry is almost palpable.

Anyway, a friend reminded me very recently how much I adore it. And these words still ring very true...

Yes; I adore it. Well and truly.

It's worshipping the man, the time I'm with them, their cock. Expressing my adoration, my lust,

and my feelings through it.

Revelling in the intimacy, using every sense to truly enjoy adoring his cock - whether that's tasting his precum as I circle the head of his cock with my tongue, tasting every bit of desire for me. Or listening to every gasp, every little moan or growl that encourages me to keep exploring, teasing, sucking, licking. Touch - his hands wrapped in my hair, the feel of how rigid his cock is, enjoying the feeling of my hands gliding along his cock and watching his thighs tense with every stroke. The sight of him so enraptured and yet relaxed. The smell of lust, that musky sex smell. Smelling him, underneath the aftershave, those pheromones that I'm so addicted to.

But the thing I truly love most about worshipping a cock is getting lost in that moment. Relishing every part of him and thinking of nothing. Intoxicated. Cock dr*nk.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Meli... have you got the horn again by some chance?

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

"I don't think cock worshipping is something you can readily just say yep, I'll do that with you random person.

Well I can't. It's something that organically happens. You develop a connection, that chemistry is almost palpable.

Anyway, a friend reminded me very recently how much I adore it. And these words still ring very true...

Yes; I adore it. Well and truly.

It's worshipping the man, the time I'm with them, their cock. Expressing my adoration, my lust,

and my feelings through it.

Revelling in the intimacy, using every sense to truly enjoy adoring his cock - whether that's tasting his precum as I circle the head of his cock with my tongue, tasting every bit of desire for me. Or listening to every gasp, every little moan or growl that encourages me to keep exploring, teasing, sucking, licking. Touch - his hands wrapped in my hair, the feel of how rigid his cock is, enjoying the feeling of my hands gliding along his cock and watching his thighs tense with every stroke. The sight of him so enraptured and yet relaxed. The smell of lust, that musky sex smell. Smelling him, underneath the aftershave, those pheromones that I'm so addicted to.

But the thing I truly love most about worshipping a cock is getting lost in that moment. Relishing every part of him and thinking of nothing. Intoxicated. Cock dr*nk."

Bless you lol

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Meli... have you got the horn again by some chance?"

You would think I wouldn't have the horn after this weekend. But no. My libido is well and truly back. Reinvigorated. I'm insatiable, the more I get the more I want.

Fucking annoying, Posh. My libido and me.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Meli... have you got the horn again by some chance?

You would think I wouldn't have the horn after this weekend. But no. My libido is well and truly back. Reinvigorated. I'm insatiable, the more I get the more I want.

Fucking annoying, Posh. My libido and me. "

I know exactly what you mean. Fucking annoying yet bloody glorious I reckon though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Need someone to come and worship mine

Post new Message to Thread