Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake account using your photos

Jump to newest

By *andS1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Poole

We don't normally put face pics up but have a few times recently. We have since been advised of two separate accounts on he website shagfinder using Lilly's photos. We have reported them multiple times but nothing happened. Firstly WTF, do people have nothing better to do than stoop that low. Also be careful, don't pic face pics up. We learnt the hard way.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

All you can do is report to admin.

Good luck

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

They use my face they may find people shut down their accounts so, good luck to them.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a lot crap for you!!! Somewhat raises the risk of someone you don't want seeing your pictures ending up seeing them.

Your pictures are high quality, very sexy, well posed and would attract exactly the numbers the offender's are going for. Not much of a silver lining but they do say that plagiarism is a form of flattery

Reply privately

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Someone was using my pics which was silly as he had different tattoos and was much taller.

Crazy some people

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Mine have been taken and put on other sites! And vids! Got some removed but don't know until someone tells me theve seen them elsewhere if there more! Not overly fussed tbh x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We don't normally put face pics up but have a few times recently. We have since been advised of two separate accounts on he website shagfinder using Lilly's photos. We have reported them multiple times but nothing happened. Firstly WTF, do people have nothing better to do than stoop that low. Also be careful, don't pic face pics up. We learnt the hard way."

Have you reported to the site they're published on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey OP, many moons ago in the deep mists of time I really upset someone (one of the many!! ) who proceeded to set up a profile with some of my ‘friends only pics’ (none with faces, thankfully)… but also with my *real name*. Yes really.

A fabs user told me and it was taken down in lightening speed - but wow. Really put the wind up me. It’s shit, it really is.

Reply privately

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"Hey OP, many moons ago in the deep mists of time I really upset someone (one of the many!! ) who proceeded to set up a profile with some of my ‘friends only pics’ (none with faces, thankfully)… but also with my *real name*. Yes really.

A fabs user told me and it was taken down in lightening speed - but wow. Really put the wind up me. It’s shit, it really is."

Crazy freaks out there

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Fake accounts using pics is one thing but I've had 3 established and verified accounts use my pics as their own.

They also copied and pasted my bio as theirs and were too lazy to remove my name from the pics.

One of them was a regular forum user who continued to post here for quite a while after being reported and having to remove the pics and bio.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had someone using my pictures , they were in Northern Ireland ….would of been interesting to know what they were gaining from not being me ? ..

Reply privately

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Someone stole my photos too. Annoying they also got more meets than me…

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had my pics taken off here and used on tinder and some other app.

I am extremely careful who I let see my private pics eg face ones now.x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If someone uses your pictures on fab report to admin who will deal with it.

If someone takes your pictures from fab and uses them on another site report to the site they're used on

Reply privately