Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Adrenaline rush….

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you get one from using fab, I mean you send a speculative message to that straight ten out of ten human being and you get a typed response back that isn’t fuck off or contain the word ‘no’ it’s a buzz right? …. Are there people in here that genuinely make your heart skip because for there is, surely not just me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sometimes, yeah.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Yes.

There's a couple of people on here that I feel genuine excitement seeing that I have a message from them.

It almost makes the rest of the inbox worth tolerating.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes.

There's a couple of people on here that I feel genuine excitement seeing that I have a message from them.

It almost makes the rest of the inbox worth tolerating."

I've shut my inbox down so hard that I only get friends (sexual and not), pleasant acquaintances, and exciting potentials. It's wonderful.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Yes, sometimes, when I receive a speculative or introductory message from a woman. I think those moments and that "rush" you speak of give an ephemeral feel-good factor.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"Yes.

I've shut my inbox down so hard that I only get friends (sexual and not), pleasant acquaintances, and exciting potentials. It's wonderful."

I leave mine open as it's abundantly clear who has and hasn't read the profile from the content of most messages, and I wouldn't want to miss out on someone that falls in a demographic with an unfortunate population.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was a guy that did this to me, not anymore though.

over a year ago

Only if the message contains

“Coffee? Now?”

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes.

I've shut my inbox down so hard that I only get friends (sexual and not), pleasant acquaintances, and exciting potentials. It's wonderful.

I leave mine open as it's abundantly clear who has and hasn't read the profile from the content of most messages, and I wouldn't want to miss out on someone that falls in a demographic with an unfortunate population."

That's what I'd do if I were meeting anyone at the moment, for sure. But there is something nice about zero unsolicited messages )

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

Yes absolutely, and it's prob more of a buzz for guys as we rarely get messages

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I'm more surprised, then confused by my own reply so re-write it a few times before sending something equally as incomprehensible

over a year ago

I never get messages from new women

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Not very often but yes

over a year ago

There’s one or two people on here that gives me a little rush when I see they’ve sent a message. Other than that no really anymore.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Nope

Only sexual I'd receive an adrenaline rush words can only give me butterflies

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"That's what I'd do if I were meeting anyone at the moment, for sure. But there is something nice about zero unsolicited messages )"

Oh I'm not even looking to meet anyone new. But I'd hate to miss out on someone that could be something in the meantime

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"That's what I'd do if I were meeting anyone at the moment, for sure. But there is something nice about zero unsolicited messages )

Oh I'm not even looking to meet anyone new. But I'd hate to miss out on someone that could be something in the meantime "

I get that.

I set my filters in April 2020 to basically "pandemic, fuck off" and I've left them there

over a year ago

I sometimes feel an almighty buzz. But then I remember it's just my vibrator and carry on wanking.

Post new Message to Thread