Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to date a trans girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How to date a trans girl.

I have put together this post to help some of you who really struggle with the concept of dating a trans girl.

In public -

I like to met my dates in public first, as it is a test for you to see your commitment.

Anyone can meet at a front door for sex. It takes much more of a man to meet a trans girl in public.

Don’t worry about Joe public. They are not bothered, believe me. Most of the guys looking are only jealous of you anyway. Be proud that you are with this sexy stunner!

Call your date by her name at all times. This will turn her on.

Never refer to her as ‘him’, not ever.

Give her lots of compliments. Girls love compliments, and you will gain in the long run.

Show her lots of respect in public. You may be really nervous about meeting a trans girl in a bar (even a gay bar), but believe me, you are not half as nervous as what she is.

Be confident, and just walk over and introduce yourself. Be a man! Even if she doesn’t look like what you expected, at least say hello, make your excuses and leave. DO NOT leave her there looking round for you.

In the bedroom -

Treat her as you have agreed.

She will want to be made to feel like a woman even more so in the bedroom, so treat her as such. Again, lots of compliments won’t go a miss.

If she wants to be called names (my fav!) then don’t hold back.

When you have finished, unless agreed - don’t have a reality check, zip up and leave in 30 seconds (Like some do). Thank her for her time and for the effort she has put in. She will have done so much more than you to try to make this work!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issalignedTV/TS
over a year ago

London

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

What a generous, thoughtful post Op

J

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Hold hands?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If people need instructions on how to date another human being frankly they shouldn’t be dating anyone.

By *issalignedTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Oh my god , this was meant as a serious thing? Jees

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Was it not? Ignore me and as you were...

I'm not always great at spotting satire.

J

over a year ago

"Was it not? Ignore me and as you were...

I'm not always great at spotting satire.

J"

Haha it's not a joke......is it?

over a year ago

I think its cool for a guy to date a trans girl, it shows me he is a real man prepared to be seen out in public, some want to meet you miles from where they live , a nono for me , best one is if they take you to their local , takes a real man to do that ,no concern about what others think. Men that were horrible to me in the past slowly became my friends when they finally realised it's no big deal being seen together, the exception l would say would be big gangs of loud youths with no tolerance.

over a year ago

"How to date a trans girl.

I have put together this post to help some of you who really struggle with the concept of dating a trans girl.

In public -

I like to met my dates in public first, as it is a test for you to see your commitment.

Anyone can meet at a front door for sex. It takes much more of a man to meet a trans girl in public.

Don’t worry about Joe public. They are not bothered, believe me. Most of the guys looking are only jealous of you anyway. Be proud that you are with this sexy stunner!

Give her lots of compliments. Girls love compliments, and you will gain in the long run.

Show her lots of respect in public. You may be really nervous about meeting a trans girl in a bar (even a gay bar), but believe me, you are not half as nervous as what she is.

Be confident, and just walk over and introduce yourself. Be a man! Even if she doesn’t look like what you expected, at least say hello, make your excuses and leave. DO NOT leave her there looking round for you.

In the bedroom -

She will want to be made to feel like a woman even more so in the bedroom, so treat her as such. Again, lots of compliments won’t go a miss.

When you have finished, unless agreed - don’t have a reality check, zip up and leave in 30 seconds (Like some do). Thank her for her time and for the effort she has put in. She will have done so much more than you to try to make this work!"

By *erence IIMan
over a year ago

Irrelevant

Two posts

"Be a man"

"Shows me he's a real man"

Dear lord.

By *uer MalusMan
over a year ago

Narnia

Wow, narcissistic post.

What you describe is how any partner likes to be treated…

“Never refer to her as ‘him’, not ever.” LMFAO!

By *amelaXTV/TS
over a year ago

Swindon

As a sub tranny, I like the guy to set the rules

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I think most people on here are not looking to date anyone.. they prefer to cut to the chase....I bloody hope so.. otherwise I'm wasting me time on here..

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
over a year ago

Beverley

[Removed by poster at 22/04/23 13:01:10]

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
over a year ago

Beverley

"Two posts

"Be a man"

"Shows me he's a real man"

Dear lord."

I was going to say the same thing

Apparently I'm not a real man because I choose to not chat up or sleep with a trans. To each their own.

I suspect most men on here with a TS fetish prefer the anonymity of 'behind the locked door' instead of a date.

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think its cool for a guy to date a trans girl, it shows me he is a real man prepared to be seen out in public, some want to meet you miles from where they live , a nono for me , best one is if they take you to their local , takes a real man to do that ,no concern about what others think. Men that were horrible to me in the past slowly became my friends when they finally realised it's no big deal being seen together, the exception l would say would be big gangs of loud youths with no tolerance."

But what if the guy is straight ?

over a year ago

Yes. Exactly. But people on here don’t get that

over a year ago

"Wow, narcissistic post.

What you describe is how any partner likes to be treated…

“Never refer to her as ‘him’, not ever.” LMFAO!

Yep

"

over a year ago

There's a trans woman influencer in the US that's saying if a heterosexual man won't date a trans woman he's transphobic

What a load of fucking shite

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Carbon 14 ?

over a year ago

"Carbon 14 ? "

I prefer dendrochronology, bend her over and count the rings ......

Ladies and gentlemen .......

X

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Carbon 14 ?

I prefer dendrochronology, bend her over and count the rings ......

Ladies and gentlemen .......

X "

Do you mean like anal rings?

over a year ago

Great Post in principle

In reality, do most guys want to 'date' a trans girl or just fuck her and walk away?

Even if they have a thing for trans girls, do they want to admit it to friends, family, colleagues or risk being seen by them?

I am not condoning such behaviour by any means, but I think what you describe is, for most trans girls, a romantic notion

I wish it were different, but in the majority of cases (here at least) I doubt it is

And big up to the guys who do have the balls to stand up and be counted

By *ts the taking part thatMan
over a year ago

southampton

That's a realistic reply.

Hopefully accepted as one but let's see.

over a year ago

I know this is a sex site.

But lots of girls me included want just a little bit more. Not a relationship - just a social interaction. It’s like a confirmation that it’s ok to be a trans girl. And you are welcome. That’s all.

over a year ago

What if I want children

over a year ago

Fuck there are some 'characters' on this thread. If you're not interested in dating trans girls I'm not really sure why you'd bother responding. As Thumper from Bambi says: "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

To my knowledge, I've never had a meet ashamed to be seen with me in public. Not the same as a date but I go out a lot with friends and meets. People don't bat an eye, they barely even look up, because it's 2023 and most people accept trans people as part of society.

Some people ARE clumsy with their terminology in the swinging community and at clubs so thank you for posting OP. xx

By *hom007Man
over a year ago

battle

"How to date a trans girl.

In public -

In the bedroom -

When you have finished, unless agreed - don’t have a reality check, zip up and leave in 30 seconds (Like some do). Thank her for her time and for the effort she has put in. She will have done so much more than you to try to make this work!"

thanks so much for your post and your tips hopefully l can put them to practice if I'm ever lucky enough to find a lovely date like you... you look so fabulous in your pictures BTW...X

over a year ago

"I know this is a sex site.

But lots of girls me included want just a little bit more. Not a relationship - just a social interaction. It’s like a confirmation that it’s ok to be a trans girl. And you are welcome. That’s all. "

Sex site?

Dont make me laugh

over a year ago

Just need to meet one now

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"What if I want children"

I can sell you some if you want..

By *ts the taking part thatMan
over a year ago

southampton

"Fuck there are some 'characters' on this thread. If you're not interested in dating trans girls I'm not really sure why you'd bother responding. As Thumper from Bambi says: "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

To my knowledge, I've never had a meet ashamed to be seen with me in public. Not the same as a date but I go out a lot with friends and meets. People don't bat an eye, they barely even look up, because it's 2023 and most people accept trans people as part of society.

Some people ARE clumsy with their terminology in the swinging community and at clubs so thank you for posting OP. xx"

It's an open discussion forum so you should feel free to jump in and comment, not all trans men look like you so some will be reluctant to be seen out with them if only really interested in the sex.

This isn't some soft & cuddly trans romance site?

over a year ago

"What if I want children

I can sell you some if you want.. "

Haha ya see a sense of fucking humour everyone, Robyn

By *issalignedTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"What if I want children

I can sell you some if you want.. "

Would they have to be chimney sweeps?

#askingforafriend

over a year ago

"Fuck there are some 'characters' on this thread. If you're not interested in dating trans girls I'm not really sure why you'd bother responding. As Thumper from Bambi says: "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Some people ARE clumsy with their terminology in the swinging community and at clubs so thank you for posting OP. xx

It's an open discussion forum so you should feel free to jump in and comment, not all trans men look like you so some will be reluctant to be seen out with them if only really interested in the sex.

This isn't some soft & cuddly trans romance site?"

You have just proved my point.

The term is "trans women". Trans men are born female and present masculine.

So some people, as I said, are clumsy with their wording, and the OP's post was fair and relevant.

It doesn't have to be a "soft and cuddly trans romance site" for people to be respectful of one another.

By *irestone123Man
over a year ago

derry

Thats a beautiful sentiment, I just wish ireland had some like you floating around

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

"There's a trans woman influencer in the US that's saying if a heterosexual man won't date a trans woman he's transphobic

What a load of fucking shite"

Ok? What's that got to do with this forum topic?

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Nahhhh

over a year ago

I think I used the wrong term on this post.

I shouldnt have said date I meant meet.

I know its a quick hook up site.

I just want you guys to know how to get the best out of the girls you meet for sex.

Have fun xx

Post new Message to Thread