Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Andre Rieu concert

Jump to newest

By *etersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

I have 2 tickets to the Andre Rieu concert in Nottingham on May 10th and one of the tickets is going spare. If you would like to join me, please DM me.

There are no catches. I don’t want money for the ticket and I’m not expecting anything in return. The tickets cost £150 each so it would be a shame to waste the spare ticket.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ld StrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Telford

His concerts are amazing. Have a wonderful time

By *etersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"

His concerts are amazing. Have a wonderful time "

Yes they are. Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have 2 tickets to the Andre Rieu concert in Nottingham on May 10th and one of the tickets is going spare. If you would like to join me, please DM me.

There are no catches. I don’t want money for the ticket and I’m not expecting anything in return. The tickets cost £150 each so it would be a shame to waste the spare ticket."

^This is definitely a fiddle.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have 2 tickets to the Andre Rieu concert in Nottingham on May 10th and one of the tickets is going spare. If you would like to join me, please DM me.

There are no catches. I don’t want money for the ticket and I’m not expecting anything in return. The tickets cost £150 each so it would be a shame to waste the spare ticket.

^This is definitely a fiddle."

How is this a fiddle ?

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

I see what you did there

By *e renard de la campagneMan
over a year ago

Surrey mostly when over

Post new Message to Thread