Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Prim and proper or a hellion ? Which one are you. Basically I am a bitch with a dark soul. I am proud of it. No judgement

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think I'm quite nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having massive 90s flashbacks right now ...

I'm a bitch

I'm a lover

I'm a child

I'm a mother

I'm a sinner

I'm a saint

And I do not feel ashamed

I'm your hell

I'm your dream

I'm nothing in between

You know you wouldn't want it any other waaaay!

over a year ago

"I think I'm quite nice"
that's fantastic it's a social norm . I can't be like that sometimes I wish I could

over a year ago

"Having massive 90s flashbacks right now ...

I'm a bitch

I'm a lover

I'm a child

I'm a mother

I'm a sinner

I'm a saint

I'm your hell

I'm your dream

I'm nothing in between

You know you wouldn't want it any other waaaay!"

lol true

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Having massive 90s flashbacks right now ...

I'm a bitch

I'm a lover

I'm a child

I'm a mother

I'm a sinner

I'm a saint

I'm your hell

I'm your dream

I'm nothing in between

You know you wouldn't want it any other waaaay!"

Tune!

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

I would say prim and proper but very down to earth and laid back. I'm not a one rule for me different rule for everyone else but I have come across many like that.

My verifications back this up too it's the messages I sometimes too often get and the let downs which makes my profile look so stern

over a year ago

"I would say prim and proper but very down to earth and laid back. I'm not a one rule for me different rule for everyone else but I have come across many like that.

My verifications back this up too it's the messages I sometimes too often get and the let downs which makes my profile look so stern"

Enjoy then everyone is different. Everyone has their own tastes.

By *enuine guy300Man
over a year ago

Enfield

Prim and proper but with a filthy mind

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

"I would say prim and proper but very down to earth and laid back. I'm not a one rule for me different rule for everyone else but I have come across many like that.

My verifications back this up too it's the messages I sometimes too often get and the let downs which makes my profile look so stern Enjoy then everyone is different. Everyone has their own tastes."

Absolutely and they should be allowed to have their preferences in peace

over a year ago

"Prim and proper but with a filthy mind"
damn guess I take a backseat. Get him ladies

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Feral and chaotic

By *enuine guy300Man
over a year ago

Enfield

"Prim and proper but with a filthy mind damn guess I take a backseat. Get him ladies "

I bloody wish they would lol, starting to think I have more chance of getting run ovby stevie wonder riding a scooter

over a year ago

"Feral and chaotic "

over a year ago

"Prim and proper or a hellion ? Which one are you. Basically I am a bitch with a dark soul. I am proud of it. No judgement "

On the face of it, I'm prim, proper, boring, and 'nice'...underneath it all I'm just a dirty little slut who loves sex haha

Mrs

over a year ago

"Prim and proper or a hellion ? Which one are you. Basically I am a bitch with a dark soul. I am proud of it. No judgement

On the face of it, I'm prim, proper, boring, and 'nice'...underneath it all I'm just a dirty little slut who loves sex haha

Mrs"

lol a wife in the kitchen and a crazy bitch in the bedroom. As long as your relationship is fantastic .. excuse my directness .. fuck everyone else.

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I think I'm quite nice that's fantastic it's a social norm . I can't be like that sometimes I wish I could "

Why can’t you be nice out of interest?

over a year ago

"Prim and proper or a hellion ? Which one are you. Basically I am a bitch with a dark soul. I am proud of it. No judgement "

Yawn.........

over a year ago

"Prim and proper or a hellion ? Which one are you. Basically I am a bitch with a dark soul. I am proud of it. No judgement

Mrs lol a wife in the kitchen and a crazy bitch in the bedroom. As long as your relationship is fantastic .. excuse my directness .. fuck everyone else. "

Are you one of those batshit septics that own a gun per chance?

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yawn........."

Are you tired? You don’t have to comment you know? It’s not obligatory. Hope you sleep well

over a year ago

Yawn.........

Are you tired? You don’t have to comment you know? It’s not obligatory. Hope you sleep well "

No but it’s my right to comment.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yawn.........

Are you tired? You don’t have to comment you know? It’s not obligatory. Hope you sleep well

No but it’s my right to comment."

Of course it is. I thought you were tired?

over a year ago

Yawn.........

Of course it is. I thought you were tired? "

You thought wrong.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yawn.........

You thought wrong."

Oh. You must be yawning out of boredom then. That’s unfortunate for you. Hope you find something more interesting

over a year ago

I'm a pretend one!

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I'm a pretend one!"

And a gorgeous “pretend” one at that

over a year ago

"I'm a pretend one!"

Same

over a year ago

Yawn.........

You thought wrong.

Oh. You must be yawning out of boredom then. That’s unfortunate for you. Hope you find something more interesting "

Again you are being presumptuous I maybe stretching my lung tissue (look it up) as it happens I am somewhat a little worn with the post.

over a year ago

"I'm a pretend one!

And a gorgeous “pretend” one at that "

Oooooh you ...

over a year ago

"I'm a pretend one!

Same "

But you do a better job of it

over a year ago

Any women looking for some good horny from? 07359 498040

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yawn.........

You thought wrong.

Oh. You must be yawning out of boredom then. That’s unfortunate for you. Hope you find something more interesting

Again you are being presumptuous I maybe stretching my lung tissue (look it up) as it happens I am somewhat a little worn with the post."

Oh that’s ok. I looked it up on the internet-thingy and I think I might know what you’re on about. But I’m not sure. Can you mansplain it to me a little more?

Ps. Please don’t. Your lung tissue is all yours.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I'm a pretend one!

Same "

You do well at that pretending

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I'm a pretend one!

And a gorgeous “pretend” one at that

Oooooh you ..."

Ooooh yourself

over a year ago

Yawn.........

You thought wrong.

Again you are being presumptuous I maybe stretching my lung tissue (look it up) as it happens I am somewhat a little worn with the post.

Oh that’s ok. I looked it up on the internet-thingy and I think I might know what you’re on about. But I’m not sure. Can you mansplain it to me a little more?

Ps. Please don’t. Your lung tissue is all yours. "

I yawned again.......

over a year ago

Yawn.........

You thought wrong.

Ps. Please don’t. Your lung tissue is all yours. I yawned again......."

Excessive yawning reasons include: Physical Causes—Fatigue, general tiredness, body temperature malfunctions, and stimulation of the vagus nerve can cause frequent yawning. Excessive yawning and sleep disorders are often correlated. Emotional Causes—Anxiety and depression can lead to yawning excessively.

You OK?

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yawn.........

Are you tired? You don’t have to comment you know? It’s not obligatory. Hope you sleep well "

Considering OP is claiming to be a bitch with a dark soul who’s unable to be nice, i don’t think she’s going to get upset over someone sarcastically yawning at her post. If she does then she’s very far from the bitch with a dark soul that she’s claiming to be.

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yawn.........

You thought wrong.

Ps. Please don’t. Your lung tissue is all yours. I yawned again.......

Excessive yawning reasons include: Physical Causes—Fatigue, general tiredness, body temperature malfunctions, and stimulation of the vagus nerve can cause frequent yawning. Excessive yawning and sleep disorders are often correlated. Emotional Causes—Anxiety and depression can lead to yawning excessively.

You OK?"

Another cause is being bored.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yawn.........

Considering OP is claiming to be a bitch with a dark soul who’s unable to be nice, i don’t think she’s going to get upset over someone sarcastically yawning at her post. If she does then she’s very far from the bitch with a dark soul that she’s claiming to be. "

I’m sure she isn’t darling. I was just checking in on a fellow forumite. Who seems to be very tired. But you would have to ask the OP.

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yawn.........

Considering OP is claiming to be a bitch with a dark soul who’s unable to be nice, i don’t think she’s going to get upset over someone sarcastically yawning at her post. If she does then she’s very far from the bitch with a dark soul that she’s claiming to be.

I’m sure she isn’t darling. I was just checking in on a fellow forumite. Who seems to be very tired. But you would have to ask the OP. "

Did you really think he was yawning because he was tired? I guess you must have done if you felt the need to check in on him….

over a year ago

Yawn.........

I’m sure she isn’t darling. I was just checking in on a fellow forumite. Who seems to be very tired. But you would have to ask the OP. "

You were being arsey which is your right as is mine to yawn when I wish and post it ......

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yawn.........

I’m sure she isn’t darling. I was just checking in on a fellow forumite. Who seems to be very tired. But you would have to ask the OP.

Did you really think he was yawning because he was tired? I guess you must have done if you felt the need to check in on him…."

Well yes I did. Because it’s late and this is the lounge forum where everyone is inclusive and just likes to have a bit of a laugh. It happens all the time. Best to check in on people I find

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yawn.........

You were being arsey which is your right as is mine to yawn when I wish and post it ......"

And now you’re being presumptuous? But then that’s all good by me

over a year ago

Yawn.........

You were being arsey which is your right as is mine to yawn when I wish and post it ......

And now you’re being presumptuous? But then that’s all good by me "

Then we are all good.

Yawn.......

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yawn.........

Did you really think he was yawning because he was tired? I guess you must have done if you felt the need to check in on him….

Well yes I did. Because it’s late and this is the lounge forum where everyone is inclusive and just likes to have a bit of a laugh. It happens all the time. Best to check in on people I find "

But if he was tired he’d just yawn with his mouth, he wouldn’t type yawn, no one yawns by typing yawn in a post on a forum thread. Do you think that’s what people do when they’re tired? Just randomly type yawn in a reply to a post?

over a year ago

Opiate withdrawal is often characterised by excessive yawning too.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Opiate withdrawal is often characterised by excessive yawning too."
go to bed then

over a year ago

Yawn........."

Go to sleep snowhite

over a year ago

"I'm a pretend one!"
lies !!

over a year ago

"I'm a pretend one! lies !!"
still waiting on our script love

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yeah, that’s probably because they can’t sleep due to their entire body aching, sweating and shaking and the hallucinations and the vomiting and not being able to control their bowel movements so they’re yawning because they’re tired from not sleeping. So it’s the affects of opiate withdrawal stopping them from sleeping that causes them to yawn, opiate withdrawal doesn’t directly cause someone to yawn.

over a year ago

I did smile at that which is a truly passive aggressive comment,

The yawning is because I looked at previous posts of the OP and there is a very similar theme.

And for the record I have never taken an illegal substance in my life. A very nice Chilean merlot now that’s a different story!

By *ez669Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I like them spontaneous loud and a little bit slutty

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I'm a pretend one! lies !! still waiting on our script love "

You’re waiting for the band to reform?

over a year ago

"Opiate withdrawal is often characterised by excessive yawning too.

Yeah, that’s probably because they can’t sleep due to their entire body aching, sweating and shaking and the hallucinations and the vomiting and not being able to control their bowel movements so they’re yawning because they’re tired from not sleeping. So it’s the affects of opiate withdrawal stopping them from sleeping that causes them to yawn, opiate withdrawal doesn’t directly cause someone to yawn. "

No.

It's a symptom in its own right. Usually before the stomach and muscle cramps.

over a year ago

"I'm a pretend one! lies !! still waiting on our script love

You’re waiting for the band to reform? "

Is this a clique?

over a year ago

".

And for the record I have never taken an illegal substance in my life. A very nice Chilean merlot now that’s a different story!"

Well I can't knock your taste on that score

over a year ago

Is this a clique?"

More exclusive than a mere clique.

over a year ago

Is this a clique?

More exclusive than a mere clique."

lol let's watch the world burn

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Is this a clique?

More exclusive than a mere clique. lol let's watch the world burn "

Disco inferno?

over a year ago

Is this a clique?

More exclusive than a mere clique. lol let's watch the world burn "

Are you ok Blu?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/23 02:11:01]

over a year ago

Is this a clique?

More exclusive than a mere clique. lol let's watch the world burn

Are you ok Blu?"

lol have you seen Jenni I am a female she rocks it better than I do and she treats me with respect . I am perfectly Fabulous.

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

My verifications back this up too it's the messages I sometimes too often get and the let downs which makes my profile look so stern"

The sheer ( mindsets of many ) esp on here,i would rather steer clear for piece of mind.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm neither prim and proper or a hellion. I'm just me

over a year ago

Very nice

over a year ago

I am certainly not prim and proper! I have to act like I am at work but that is definitely not me

Mrs

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I can't get with the trend of people proudly exclaiming how obnoxious they can be

over a year ago

Phone chat

Post new Message to Thread