FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You cant cut out all the things that you love in your diet.

Jump to newest

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Here is a diet tip that I have which will keep you on track with your dieting and what I do and that is the importance of not cutting out all the things that you love, then, what is the point?

You might ask, how can you have sweets or other things, you have to treat yourself every now and then, it is what will keep you sane when dieting, the key is to have it in moderation.

When you are dieting, what treats do you have?

I like different kinds, but the most I have are some haribos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

What people love is individual taste, I love healthy foods and a healthy lifestyle. I occasionaly have some cheesecake but that is about it.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I have the same treats I normally do just generally less of them, swap foods I like to the same but lower fat/calorie alternatives.

When I do diet I tend to just swap my plate from a dinner plate to a tea plate and eat as normal just control portion size, it's always been the easiest way for me.

Mrs

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I still include chocolate

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"What people love is individual taste, I love healthy foods and a healthy lifestyle. I occasionaly have some cheesecake but that is about it."
You are right there, as it is an individual taste, that cheese cake is good too

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"I have the same treats I normally do just generally less of them, swap foods I like to the same but lower fat/calorie alternatives.

When I do diet I tend to just swap my plate from a dinner plate to a tea plate and eat as normal just control portion size, it's always been the easiest way for me.

Mrs

"

That is good that you have the same treats and lower the alternatives sounds good to me too

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"I still include chocolate "
That is also good that

Post new Message to Thread