Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strange question

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have you ever had a bone or skin graft. I was just watching coronation Street and has to have a skin graft.

I've had a bone graft from my pelvis to my shoulder and I was in agony. My pelvis hurt far more than my shoulder and I thought I'd never walk again

I was just wondering which was the worst, bone or skin graft

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

I’ve never watched Coronation Street since Ena Sharples died and I’m glad if it affects people in that way.

That aside, a skin graft, though not a pleasant day out is nothing like as invasive as a bone graft

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/04/23 21:13:53]

over a year ago

Thankyou

I'd never really thought about it until tonight. I just thought I was being a baby

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

"Thankyou

I'd never really thought about it until tonight. I just thought I was being a baby"

I don’t think you’re being a baby for being anxious about anyone doing anything (medical) to parts of your body but there are some things you can be more assured about.

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

Anyway, if you are being a baby, why not?

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Remember my Grandad having to have a skin graft. Seem to remember he had several weeks of work to recover.

XX

over a year ago

"Thankyou

I'd never really thought about it until tonight. I just thought I was being a baby

I don’t think you’re being a baby for being anxious about anyone doing anything (medical) to parts of your body but there are some things you can be more assured about. "

I wasn't anxious at the time. The surgeon said to me we may have to do a bone graft and it might hurt a little. Fuck me it was the first thing I felt when I came round from the anesthesit

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Have you ever had a bone or skin graft. I was just watching coronation Street and has to have a skin graft.

I've had a bone graft from my pelvis to my shoulder and I was in agony. My pelvis hurt far more than my shoulder and I thought I'd never walk again

I was just wondering which was the worst, bone or skin graft"

So does that mean you’ve now got a leg where your arm should be? And, if so, did he go for the double and put your arm where your leg was?

Oh god I hope so

over a year ago

lol I can't see who said that but not quite that bad. I have a good scar on my pelvis and an even better one on my shoulder

Post new Message to Thread