Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not sending face pics back

Jump to newest

By *nkyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

We quite often get abuse when we receive a face pic and don’t return one back.

Just wanted to get thoughts really as personally don’t see the issue if there’s no attraction. If we message first then we always send face pics.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

If we don’t receive a face picture then we just assume they’re not interested in us and leave it there.

It’s no big deal.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If we receive a message with face pic’s attached and don’t find them attractive or we know we’re not going to be interested, I don’t see the point in sending one back. We don’t expect a face pic in the first message so if they decide to send one that’s on them.

over a year ago

I don't rush to send one just because the other party does. And I don't demand one. How they respond is their business.

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"We quite often get abuse when we receive a face pic and don’t return one back.

Just wanted to get thoughts really as personally don’t see the issue if there’s no attraction. If we message first then we always send face pics.

"

I usually send face pics but I’m certainly not insistent on receiving one back. If I don’t get one I’m clearly not what they’re looking for

By *aughtyfireflyWoman
over a year ago

Near Llanidloes

"

I get asked all the time for face pics by men, I'll only send if a meet/social is being arranged.

I think most want one so they've got something to look at while playing. There are plenty of pic on here, they don't need mine too

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Context, if you ask for one then it's not an issue.

If you ask to swap and you don't... it's a little bit rude.

But it's a moot point, as if you aren't interested what does it matter?

By *nkyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Context, if you ask for one then it's not an issue.

But it's a moot point, as if you aren't interested what does it matter?"

We insist on anyone that messages us first sends a face pic, but we always send if we approach.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Tricky one. When you send a facepic (as a response to a message or profile demand) you make the calculated risk that they won’t find you attractive and not respond. But no one should feel that they have to give one in return.

However if you are asking (as a couple) for another couple to send you face pics I would say that you should have included a face pic as part of that message “here’s us, if interested, send yours in return” kind of thing, demanding a face pic without sending one first is a little entitled in my opinion. Why should they take a risk when you aren’t willing to?

As for single guys, well there’s a lot of us so we have to dance to another tune, if we choose too, not receiving a facepic in return is something that we chose to risk. Different rules

Same for single femmes, in that they can probably make the most “demands” without reciprocating.

So it’s not a level playing field but based on supply and demand.

To be honest I just put a face pic on my public profile as that seems to work best for me as a single guy.

By *nkyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Tricky one. When you send a facepic (as a response to a message or profile demand) you make the calculated risk that they won’t find you attractive and not respond. But no one should feel that they have to give one in return.

However if you are asking (as a couple) for another couple to send you face pics I would say that you should have included a face pic as part of that message “here’s us, if interested, send yours in return” kind of thing, demanding a face pic without sending one first is a little entitled in my opinion. Why should they take a risk when you aren’t willing to?

As for single guys, well there’s a lot of us so we have to dance to another tune, if we choose too, not receiving a facepic in return is something that we chose to risk. Different rules

Same for single femmes, in that they can probably make the most “demands” without reciprocating.

To be honest I just put a face pic on my public profile as that seems to work best for me as a single guy. "

Awesome thanks bud.

Tbh we find couples the worst culprits for sulking when we don’t send back, or ask them to send first when they approach us first.

over a year ago

I mean situation dependant for us, if it's face pic Friday then we operate differently, but, usually we talk for a while before exchanging face pics and if we send one and don't get one back I just think "ah well, fuck em" and move on no issue, we're not everyone's cup of tea

By *ddkkk91Man
over a year ago

fife

"Tricky one. When you send a facepic (as a response to a message or profile demand) you make the calculated risk that they won’t find you attractive and not respond. But no one should feel that they have to give one in return.

To be honest I just put a face pic on my public profile as that seems to work best for me as a single guy. "

I agree with the above and because you have it in your profile, doesnt mean anyone have to send it back.

over a year ago

"

If you have received an unsolicited face pic it doesn't make it rude if you don't send one in return. Unless you are continuing the conversation with the sender.

By *nkyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I mean situation dependant for us, if it's face pic Friday then we operate differently, but, usually we talk for a while before exchanging face pics and if we send one and don't get one back I just think "ah well, fuck em" and move on no issue, we're not everyone's cup of tea "

Can I ask why you don’t ask early on? We just don’t see the point of chatting if no attraction.

By *nkyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

If you have received an unsolicited face pic it doesn't make it rude if you don't send one in return. Unless you are continuing the conversation with the sender. "

Phew! That’s one of our gripes I guess.

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

Wait. People have faces?!

over a year ago

"I mean situation dependant for us, if it's face pic Friday then we operate differently, but, usually we talk for a while before exchanging face pics and if we send one and don't get one back I just think "ah well, fuck em" and move on no issue, we're not everyone's cup of tea

Can I ask why you don’t ask early on? We just don’t see the point of chatting if no attraction.

"

I don't know really, we aren't overly bothered by looks, yes a little mutual attraction but if we can be friendly first and then progress onwards from that then happy days, if the other people ask for one early then we send them but it's a none issue for us

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Lots of times I don't get one back, I take that as a polite no.

over a year ago

It says in my bio I only send a face pic when I'm arranging to meet someone

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

But it's a moot point, as if you aren't interested what does it matter?

We insist on anyone that messages us first sends a face pic, but we always send if we approach. "

That's very fair

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I guess some take it personally if you don’t find them attractive. I just get that it’s better for the woman to not reply or send or send one back if I’m not her type

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

If I didn't find them attractive I wouldn't send one back there's no point.

Mrs

over a year ago

I tend to send a face pic as I do not have one on my public profile, but I do not expect one in return. Inevitably if we chat and intend to meet then face pics are exchanged, though I have no clue about the looks of some of the people I regularly chat with which is fine, cos its random banter and no expectations of meeting.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Hate people that ask for a face pic before sending one especially if they contacted us first.

By *nkyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Hate people that ask for a face pic before sending one especially if they contacted us first.

"

We always ask and expect them to send first if they approach us.

over a year ago

Personally we would actually not message a profile that demands a face pic with any first message. Not too fussed about my face being out there but Bad Bitch has anxieties about people that may know her or more important her ex finding out.

I don't take being told what to do very well either so I'm not being told to send a face picture or don't bother - swipe right from me I'm afraid

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I rarely send face pics. If I’ve asked someone for one then of course I will. Otherwise no I don’t.

over a year ago

"I rarely send face pics. If I’ve asked someone for one then of course I will. Otherwise no I don’t. "

I’m still waiting for one

over a year ago

If both agree to exchange photos then i think that should happen.

If its sent but not been asked for then I'd not feel obliged to send one in return.

Mostly I'd only exchange if there was talk of meeting but that can be awkward as to make a decision I'd want to see a face as would they.

I have exchanged with people I'm never going to meet due to distance but enjoy chatting with as it's nice to see who you're talking to.

Also face pic forums.

Guess theres no one answer

over a year ago

I will only send one when I feel comfortable and am interested enough to potentially want to consider meeting the other person in the future.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I rarely send face pics. If I’ve asked someone for one then of course I will. Otherwise no I don’t.

I’m still waiting for one "

. I’ve never asked you for one lol

over a year ago

"I rarely send face pics. If I’ve asked someone for one then of course I will. Otherwise no I don’t.

. I’ve never asked you for one lol "

My face scared you off

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

My face scared you off "

Haha. Is it that bad?

over a year ago

Just depends really, I'd send one off the back of face pic Friday or if we've said we will swap.

By *essaMayWoman
over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

"I rarely send face pics. If I’ve asked someone for one then of course I will. Otherwise no I don’t. "

I would only ever send a face pic back once rapport had been established and was confident that it would go somewhere. If people message and they ask for a face pic, conversation ends.

Usually because its a bloke if a couple, red flag. When they say its for their partner

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

But it's a moot point, as if you aren't interested what does it matter?"

I think that if _you_ ask for a picture then _you_ should send yours in that message.

I tend not to respond to people who ask for pics without reciprocating first.

If I send a face pic initially and they don’t respond then I know I am not for them. That’s fine.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I would only ever send a face pic back once rapport had been established and was confident that it would go somewhere. If people message and they ask for a face pic, conversation ends.

Usually because its a bloke if a couple, red flag. When they say its for their partner "

Haha. I don’t get couples messaging me as they’re blocked so never had to deal with that. Must admit I’m more likely to open a message and reply if there’s a face pic attached though.

By *nkyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Personally we would actually not message a profile that demands a face pic with any first message. Not too fussed about my face being out there but Bad Bitch has anxieties about people that may know her or more important her ex finding out.

I don't take being told what to do very well either so I'm not being told to send a face picture or don't bother - swipe right from me I'm afraid "

If you approached someone and they asked for face pics would that be a no too? If so how do you expect them to know if they’re attracted to you guys?

over a year ago

My face scared you off

Haha. Is it that bad? "

I don’t know. Check your inbox for service service in reverse order

By *essaMayWoman
over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

Usually because its a bloke if a couple, red flag. When they say its for their partner

Haha. I don’t get couples messaging me as they’re blocked so never had to deal with that. Must admit I’m more likely to open a message and reply if there’s a face pic attached though. "

Lol i very rarely strike up a conversation using messages anyway unless it may be about a subject other than meeting.

More often than not any conversations start in chat and and on cam as such, no need for pic i hope

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I rarely send face pics if i asked for one then i will

over a year ago

If I haven't asked for theirs and they send one I never send one back unless I'm interested.

over a year ago

We, IE me and the Mrs were here before and delted our account last year. Never once did we send a face pic and nor did we have any on line. It put most guys off intially but once they chatted with me on the phone and a quick hello to the Mrs, we had one or two good times

over a year ago

"If I haven't asked for theirs and they send one I never send one back unless I'm interested. "

Not goona lie I forgot what you look like

over a year ago

"If I haven't asked for theirs and they send one I never send one back unless I'm interested.

Not goona lie I forgot what you look like "

Be grateful you have.

By *urvytreatWoman
over a year ago

somewhere nice

I don’t return a face pic if I’m not interested, there’s no point. I’ve never received any nasty messages back luckily

over a year ago

I never send mine or ask for them either. If someone sends one voluntarily, it's on them not me.

over a year ago

"If I haven't asked for theirs and they send one I never send one back unless I'm interested.

Not goona lie I forgot what you look like "

I forgot to say that, IE we never, I never asked for their face pic but did ask for evidence of their manhood and build as I, we found some guys posted older pics when younger and trimmer.

By *etterdays2021Man
over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

People don't have to reply..

A no reply or not sending a face picture back should be enough awser..i guess

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I will never ask for any pics unless I'm genuinely interested in someone, as I know I won't be sending any. If someone sends pics without being asked then that's their choice and doesn't mean I'm obliged to send anything back.

over a year ago

If I sent a face pic back to every man who sent me theirs I'd have a very difficult inbox to deal with. By sending one back most will assume you're interested. Can you imagine the mayhem fighting them all off? No thank you!

I generally send mine back if I'm interested or if I think they are on the level to know that doesn't mean interest.

And for the same reason of the assumption that would be made I never send mine first.

I'll occasionally send it to someone I'm just chatting to as I like to put a face to a name and will do the same to them.

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I rarely bother sending face pics, as I already have plenty of my profile.

By *owestoft ManMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Wow they get upset if you don't send one back?? Never had this problem before either as a Couple or now as Single male. But if it did I would probably send them a pic of a pigs ass lol.

I've had many including Single Females and Couples request Face pics but simply won't unless they have sent theirs first which is only fair. Must point out here that pretty much every Single female who does, turns out to be a fake pic anyway lol. On any site most are on here to be discreet, after all they don't walk down the street with a sign saying they are swingers or are a loose fuck lol.

Those who give abuse about anything are simply not worth the effort of getting upset about. Just Block them and move on.

By *etmylegoverMan
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

I usually send a facepic early on. What really irritates me is people who block on that basis. It's rude. A simple 'you're not my type' would suffice. I think it's a regional thing too; when I've been oop north the people are so much more friendly and less up their own arses than Essex or London.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

Why would you even bother to reply if there's no attraction?

By *ezebel100Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

If I get a face pic with the first message and I like it I'll always send mine in response.

over a year ago

"Personally we would actually not message a profile that demands a face pic with any first message. Not too fussed about my face being out there but Bad Bitch has anxieties about people that may know her or more important her ex finding out.

I don't take being told what to do very well either so I'm not being told to send a face picture or don't bother - swipe right from me I'm afraid

If you approached someone and they asked for face pics would that be a no too? If so how do you expect them to know if they’re attracted to you guys?"

If they asked for face pictures after we had made first contact already which has obviously occurred over the time we have been here then we would and have scared people off with our ooogly mushes. That is considerably different to demanding that a face pic be sent with first contact or you won't even deign to look at us - it comes across as arrogance to us even if that's not how it's intended.

over a year ago

I won’t continue chatting with a view to a social without a face pic but that’s because I’m far more attracted to faces and personality than anything else. I don’t pressure them but if they continue to pester me I’ll let them no, no face pic no dice x

By *odandbecksCouple
over a year ago

Minehead

We will always send back if we get one like them or not, it's just polite we think, we also think if you ask for a picture then you should send one with it, if you ask and don't send don't expect one

By *etmylegoverMan
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

That's the civil thing to do. Unfortunately, and I can tell them a mile off, some people have no class...the sort who'd put their feet up on a train seat or chuck their McDonald's wrappers out of their window!

Post new Message to Thread