Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shower sex..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love wet skin, droplets of water down a body or falling from a handsome man's face in the shower is so erotic to me.

I love the contrast of hot water and cold tiles.

I love wandering hands and soapy massage.

I love those pressed against the wall kisses as the water cascades down.

Its all super sexy until..

I remember I'm totally naked and exposed, not only that but I now look like shit because my hairs wet and my make ups come off.

Then even if I can relax again past those thoughts, often it's actually not particularly graceful having sex in such a small space or the fact it's slippy.

So shower sex - is it as wonderful as we want it to be or is it actually a bit of a faff?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on how big it is really.

over a year ago

"Depends on how big it is really."

And the shower.

over a year ago

"Depends on how big it is really.

And the shower."

I'm a shower not a grower.

over a year ago

Absolute ballache and a death trap

By * Le ShhhhhMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Bit of a faff in a bath shower,

Fantastic with a walk in shower!

By *tar80sWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

You know everything you just said is part of what makes that sexy for a man.

They like seeing the real you, and cozy close spaces.

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

It’s always wonderful. Those things that you worry about are sone of the things that make it so special. The way that you look, all dishevelled is not how most people see you, so sharing that is special. The awkward space and slipperiness adds a shared laughter that should always be there in good sex.

Fuck yes, showers are amazing

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

It's just pointless faffery to me. Let's fuck somewhere comfortable and designed for purpose.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"You know everything you just said is part of what makes that sexy for a man.

They like seeing the real you, and cozy close spaces. "

Absolutely this. And if you can laugh together at how it never quite lives up the fantasy, it’s even better. And of course just because it starts in the shower, it doesn’t have to finish there Xx

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I really love showering with people the morning after, very hot. However more often than not one is in a rush plus I think a lot of people just aren’t keen on it (or maybe not keen on it with me!) Which is a shame as I have an extensive range of shower gels…

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

In a small space, no, it's always too uncomfortable and awkward. But a lovely big walk in shower with plenty of space to bend over? Now that is fun.

By *opetop4UMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

There's only one thing comes to my mind when shower sex is mentioned.

I worked in the fitness industry in Aberdeen in the early ninety's, and quite often, we'd have professional footballers from Aberdeen FC, who didn't make the grade, come and work for us for a while.

Charlie "Champagne" Nicholas played up here for a while and hearing about him banging Sharon Davies in the shower with one leg of hers pushed up at her shoulder is something that I've never forgotten!

By *ez669Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Not a fan of it

over a year ago

"Charlie "Champagne" Nicholas played up here for a while and hearing about him banging Sharon Davies in the shower with one leg of hers pushed up at her shoulder is something that I've never forgotten!"

He was always clinical in the box.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Shower sex isn't for me

over a year ago

Shower sex is the worst!

It’s nothing like the hot steamy sex scenes you see in the movies at all. It’s just awkward. trying to get into comfortable positions without falling and breaking your neck is a ball ache in itself then you’d think being soaking wet it would make having sex easy but in reality it just drys everything up. We can have a little fun while washing each other but let’s take the sex somewhere else.

over a year ago

As soon as warm water touches my head my little man knows it's relax and unwind time, so I'm useless in the shower unless you need someone to shave your back

over a year ago

"It’s always wonderful. Those things that you worry about are sone of the things that make it so special. The way that you look, all dishevelled is not how most people see you, so sharing that is special. The awkward space and slipperiness adds a shared laughter that should always be there in good sex.

Fuck yes, showers are amazing"

I agree with everything you said. That vulnerability is so special and laughing is the best part of it all.

I just wish I could get out of my head sometimes!

over a year ago

"Shower sex is the worst!

It’s nothing like the hot steamy sex scenes you see in the movies at all. It’s just awkward. trying to get into comfortable positions without falling and breaking your neck is a ball ache in itself then you’d think being soaking wet it would make having sex easy but in reality it just drys everything up. We can have a little fun while washing each other but let’s take the sex somewhere else. "

That's the trick isn't it, use it for the build up and then move elsewhere so you can do it properly and not break your neck..

over a year ago

"In a small space, no, it's always too uncomfortable and awkward. But a lovely big walk in shower with plenty of space to bend over? Now that is fun. "

Ah yes, lots of space definitely gives more opportunities

over a year ago

I've not yet had shower sex, but I would love to! I've talked about ot with Mr, so hopefully we will be able to try it soon. Anyone have any good hotel recommendations in Scotland where the bathrooms have big showers...

Mrs

over a year ago

"I really love showering with people the morning after, very hot. However more often than not one is in a rush plus I think a lot of people just aren’t keen on it (or maybe not keen on it with me!) Which is a shame as I have an extensive range of shower gels… "

I think that it can be a beautiful experience, but it's quite an intimate thing to do. For some people it's possibly just a bit too much.

over a year ago

"I've not yet had shower sex, but I would love to! I've talked about ot with Mr, so hopefully we will be able to try it soon. Anyone have any good hotel recommendations in Scotland where the bathrooms have big showers...

Mrs"

I actually stayed in a lovely Air B&B in Fife where they had a great shower indoors and a hot tub outdoors.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Its not called a wet room for nothing…. Ladiiieees!! i’ll get you wetter than an otters swimming trunks pocket… see if you still care you look like Alice Cooper in my shower!!!

over a year ago

"You know everything you just said is part of what makes that sexy for a man.

They like seeing the real you, and cozy close spaces. "

Cozy close spaces are always great

By *uri00620Woman
over a year ago

Croydon

Good grief no, too small and someone is always cold.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Fun, but you need the right size of shower

over a year ago

"Good grief no, too small and someone is always cold. "

I had the opposite issue, apparently I liked the water too hot!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

We like it

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

I used to like it wjen I was younger.

I just can’t be arsed now

By *uri00620Woman
over a year ago

Croydon

"Good grief no, too small and someone is always cold.

I had the opposite issue, apparently I liked the water too hot! "

I love it really hot too...I just don't like when the other person is under it. I just want it all on me

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Not for me - I'm a hazard as it is without the extra element of slipping on tiles

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We have a walk in shower, and it can be fun. It does need to be in warm weather as otherwise you can freeze. But if it lasts too long I'll get all paranoid about the gas bill, which takes the fun away.

By *trawberry shortcake 9999Woman
over a year ago

If the shower is big enough it is a good way to mix things up with a regular person, love the feel of the water on me

over a year ago

"I've not yet had shower sex, but I would love to! I've talked about ot with Mr, so hopefully we will be able to try it soon. Anyone have any good hotel recommendations in Scotland where the bathrooms have big showers...

Mrs

I actually stayed in a lovely Air B&B in Fife where they had a great shower indoors and a hot tub outdoors. "

That sounds fabulous! Feel free to message where it us for us to check out

Mrs

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

"In a small space, no, it's always too uncomfortable and awkward. But a lovely big walk in shower with plenty of space to bend over? Now that is fun. "

A little creativity and lots of laughter and fun are key

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I love wet skin, droplets of water down a body or falling from a handsome man's face in the shower is so erotic to me.

I remember I'm totally naked and exposed, not only that but I now look like shit because my hairs wet and my make ups come off.

Then even if I can relax again past those thoughts, often it's actually not particularly graceful having sex in such a small space or the fact it's slippy.

So shower sex - is it as wonderful as we want it to be or is it actually a bit of a faff? "

Better in the mind than in reality.. But it does all come together once in a blue moon... Ie. The water doesnt go cold.. The lube doesn't wash off... The walls not too cold... You dont lose your grip... Jehovas arent knocking at the door..

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

"In a small space, no, it's always too uncomfortable and awkward. But a lovely big walk in shower with plenty of space to bend over? Now that is fun.

A little creativity and lots of laughter and fun are key "

And teasing, never forget the teasing.

By *oshnbex30Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

I Love shower sex bath sex hot tub sex it’s all great.

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Forget the water bill.

Can we take our time and get wrinkly?

over a year ago

Big walk in shower, candles, incense, a good powerful large shower head..... YES

My pokey 1500mm bath, with a wee 7kw triton nailed to the wall above the sloped end, so you have to lean into the pathetic stream of water that fluctuates between luke warm to ice cold to blistering lava. All at a pressure that wont rinse the shampoo from your hair..... NO

Stepping over the side of the bath is tough enough these days as it is without trying to bend one into someone.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Did someone say shower sex?

By *JBrownMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

My experience of it was quite fun, awkward and laughable afterwards but fun. End of the day, you kinda need to be somewhat comfortable with the person you're having sex with.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Did someone say shower sex?"

*Passes reading glasses*

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Did someone say shower sex?

*Passes reading glasses* "

That's better. Yes, I thought so.

You'll have to speak up, dear.

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

[Removed by poster at 19/04/23 00:01:56]

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Crummy little British showers over the bath just don't do it.

We had a big walk in shower with excellent water pressure in our Johannesburg townhouse, and my wife and I made good use of it several times

over a year ago

I can't do shower sex lol. It always turns into a hilarious interlude.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I love a cuppa

over a year ago

As long as there’s a non slip mat…

By *alleysBoiMan
over a year ago

Ebbw Vale

Needs to be a nice big walk in shower

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

"As long as there’s a non slip mat… "

And a strong hand rail to grip on to or use for leverage when...well...ahem. Safety first, right?

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

I do have a joyous tale of my shower adventure with an ex

By *ornyfella111Man
over a year ago

Coppull

Love it... nothing better than slippery wet bodies together

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

I like it when its a purpose built shower, with lots of power, and we can soap each other up, it can be very sensual

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Its good clean fun but gets slippery when wet

over a year ago

Can be fantastic for when you come in all hot and sweaty and head straight for the shower to get dirty while you're getting clean. I've enjoyed some when staying over at dance events when I've hooked up on the dancefloor and we decide to take the action further!

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I love getting clean

over a year ago

In my bath now if anyone wants to watch the lathering up lol

By *rRubberMan
over a year ago

Droitwich

With an Ex, I surprised her by getting into the shower behind her, when she wasn't expecting it, I didn't say a word to her, just grabbed her arse and slipped my pre lubed cock into her arse. I lent forward, held her wrists against the shower tiles, fucked her hard, came in her arse, then got out the shower without saying anything.

I loved it, but when she eventually came out of the shower, she said it was the biggest turn on for her, not knowing she was going to be taken, she didn't see who it was, and she just got used for an arse fuck. We had great sex after she got out of the shower and performed the scenario many, many more times!

By *elinda BeaverCouple
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Yes please!!

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I love it too... don't forget the shower mat though

over a year ago

I had a fantastic experience with a lady I had been flirting and talking to for maybe two years. I had flown up from Bournemouth to Glasgow to meet her in a posh hotel. We got into the room and I asked to use the shower before we went down to dinner. The sexual tension was massive and she basically savaged me in the shower. Streaked mascara down her cheeks, tusseled and dripping wet hair down her neck and probably one of the most explosive orgasms I've ever seen... No idea how we didn't break that shower really

By *hrek101Man
over a year ago

Herts

Shower sex is great. Soaping each other up is so hot.

By *ot_Guy999Man
over a year ago

Close by...

Shower sex is superb!!

over a year ago

"I love wet skin, droplets of water down a body or falling from a handsome man's face in the shower is so erotic to me.

So shower sex - is it as wonderful as we want it to be or is it actually a bit of a faff? "

Oh I think when you've got your arse pushed back and he's taking you from behind, you've got one foot up on the side of the bath and you're gripping the shower pole.... He's gripped your hips... Its actually hot as hell, and hits a spot I really love. Not that much of a faff at all.

over a year ago

So shower sex - is it as wonderful as we want it to be or is it actually a bit of a faff?

Oh I think when you've got your arse pushed back and he's taking you from behind, you've got one foot up on the side of the bath and you're gripping the shower pole.... He's gripped your hips... Its actually hot as hell, and hits a spot I really love. Not that much of a faff at all. "

Unless you’re the guy, in which case you’re thinking, if I slip, we both die!

Pound me harder is not a line you want to hear in the shower as a guy!

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

"In a small space, no, it's always too uncomfortable and awkward. But a lovely big walk in shower with plenty of space to bend over? Now that is fun.

A little creativity and lots of laughter and fun are key

And teasing, never forget the teasing. "

Indeed, never forget the teasing, I concur completely

over a year ago

Oh I think when you've got your arse pushed back and he's taking you from behind, you've got one foot up on the side of the bath and you're gripping the shower pole.... He's gripped your hips... Its actually hot as hell, and hits a spot I really love. Not that much of a faff at all.

Unless you’re the guy, in which case you’re thinking, if I slip, we both die!

Pound me harder is not a line you want to hear in the shower as a guy!

"

Depends on the shower I guess and how grippy your feet are. Sex under warm running water is very sensual but can get very animalistic quickly

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

Seeing his banjo snap kinda put me off doing it again, that thing bleeds so much

Please be careful, water isn’t a replacement for lube, I learned the hard way, please be smarter then we were

over a year ago

Sex in shower always tasty

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Start with foreplay in the shower, getting to know each others bodies before drying each other off & carrying on in the bedroom.

over a year ago

I think there’s a video in my gallery that would tick OP‘s boxes…

over a year ago

"Seeing his banjo snap kinda put me off doing it again, that thing bleeds so much

Please be careful, water isn’t a replacement for lube, I learned the hard way, please be smarter then we were "

Silver lining - at least you were in the right place to not ruin the sheets

By *adCherriesCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

It's the worse, you nearly break your neck, someone's always cold or drowning... most overated way to fuck.

over a year ago

No

By *linyMan
over a year ago

Manchester/London

Definitely love fun in the shower. See pic for invite

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"Seeing his banjo snap kinda put me off doing it again, that thing bleeds so much

Please be careful, water isn’t a replacement for lube, I learned the hard way, please be smarter then we were

Silver lining - at least you were in the right place to not ruin the sheets "

Lol the sheets were fine, the towels were a different matter

over a year ago

Lol the sheets were fine, the towels were a different matter "

You gotta let that situation bleed out, running water stems it eventually. Mines been stretched to non existence since I've been with BB from rather ardent thrusting

over a year ago

Mrs"

Hotel Indigo, Queen room, have big walk in showers

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

You gotta let that situation bleed out, running water stems it eventually. Mines been stretched to non existence since I've been with BB from rather ardent thrusting "

We landed in a&e, was a long night and not half as fun as we’d planned

over a year ago

You gotta let that situation bleed out, running water stems it eventually. Mines been stretched to non existence since I've been with BB from rather ardent thrusting

We landed in a&e, was a long night and not half as fun as we’d planned "

Slightly off topic, and interrupting your conversation, but would that count as a circumcision?

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

Adhesive ducks in the bath/shower tray help to stop those potentially life threatening slips.

I find shower sex one of the sexiest kinds because it's just you 2 and the water, not tactically hidden areas, no hair adjusted as perfect as possible, normally no make up. Love it!

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Just added a shower pic to our profile today actually

BUT

We find it’s never quite as good as it sounds. Water seems to make the vital parts less slippy and the floor doubly slippy!

Mrs WW leg in the air, Mr half crouched, half leaning back. It’s a wonder no one has been injured!

Maybe we just need a bigger shower

over a year ago

No.

Just no.

over a year ago

The height difference never works for me in the shower. Kind of like a shark trying to have sex with a goldfish whilst battling a wave.

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Faff....

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

We landed in a&e, was a long night and not half as fun as we’d planned

Slightly off topic, and interrupting your conversation, but would that count as a circumcision? "

He kept his foreskin so I doubt it but I did know a different guy who had his banjo pierced until one day it was ripped out. The scar left was extremely sensitive, we named it his man clit, he seemed happy enough lol

Post new Message to Thread