Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging Ipswich

Jump to newest

By *aster and his sex slave OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ipswich

We normally go dogging at orwell country park in suffolk Ipswich on a Fri or Saturday evenings till late

We normally need a male friend of ours in our profile their or at time's at ours

But recently found that it's dying a death up their with horny men.

Why is this?

Is there somewhere else within Ipswich they are going days n times?

Other couples that go ?

Men that go to orwell. Where are you.

If Amy of the above message on here with answers or if men n ur single or not n go on Fri or Sat evening ftom 11pm ish let us the days you go so we can work out the best days for me to take my gorgeous wife their x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Ipswich

normally go dogging at orwell country park in suffolk Ipswich on a Fri or Saturday evenings till late

We normally meet a male friend of ours on our profile their or at time's at ours

Why is this?

Other couples that go ?

If Any of the above message on here with answers or if men n ur single or not n go on Fri or Sat evening ftom 11pm ish let us the days you go so we can work out the best days for me to take my gorgeous wife their x

over a year ago

Ipswich

"normally go dogging at orwell country park in suffolk Ipswich on a Fri or Saturday evenings till late

We normally meet a male friend of ours on our profile their or at time's at ours

Why is this?

Other couples that go ?

If Any of the above message on here with answers or if men n ur single or not n go on Fri or Sat evening ftom 11pm ish let us the days you go so we can work out the best days for me to take my gorgeous wife their x"

Post new Message to Thread