FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ARE THERE ANY STRAIGHT CPLS LEFT IN THE SWINGING WORLD??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are finding it very tedius to arrange a meet with straight cpls or even a straight cpl lol. it seems to be that if you are "BI" theres a different world out there!!

Any other straights oot there finding it the same??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no

over a year ago

yeh we are beginning to think that lol

over a year ago

Is this a serious question or are you just shouting for attention?

over a year ago

There are hundreds of couples/singles of all configurations on this site as well as others. Unfortunately, there isn't a good earch facility on Fabs that let's you select which configuration you are looking for. (Note to Admin**)

We could do with a search parameter that let's us search for:

Straight female

Straight male

Bifemale

Bimale

Bifemale couple

Bimale couple

Fully Bicouple

Gay couple

Lesbian Couple

Groups (it's gonna have to be pot luck what you get there though lol)

over a year ago

this is a serious question! we always have plenty of ppl looking but are always "bi" unless ur "bi" ur no going to get any fun

over a year ago

"this is a serious question! we always have plenty of ppl looking but are always "bi" unless ur "bi" ur no going to get any fun "

Well why not do your own searches and pick who you like rather than wait for whoever to look/contact you. Might be far more productive in finding what you want than post on here.

over a year ago

I am sure that for a lot of bi couples, playing with the same sex is something they enjoy, not a necessity. I would imagine they would be happy to play “straight” if the other couple wee that way inclined.

Maybe looking at it that way will widen your options.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

There are some of us about yes

over a year ago

"this is a serious question! we always have plenty of ppl looking but are always "bi" unless ur "bi" ur no going to get any fun "

Being bisexual means that they are happy to play with both sexes - but it isn't mandatory. Plenty of bisexual people know full well that if they try and touch a straight person of their own sex it often offends, so long as it's made clear from the outset that you don't want any same sex contact then any couple who respects that will then appear on your radar, surely?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"it seems to be that if you are "BI" theres a different world out there!!"

It's no different for Bi people you know!

over a year ago

thx for the replies guys n gals we will get back to work and fingers crossed eh lol

over a year ago

yeah i find the same problem, im a straight single female and if i was bi, my god id have more offers than i could shake a stick at, i get loads of messages every day from couples trying to 'turn' me lol seems not many people want straight women, even single guys arnt that keen

I think thats why i find it so hard to find guys to meet regular, most meet me and then never talk again, i suspect im just a make do till they find that bi fem they can meet other bi fems and couples with

over a year ago

"this is a serious question! we always have plenty of ppl looking but are always "bi" unless ur "bi" ur no going to get any fun

Being bisexual means that they are happy to play with both sexes - but it isn't mandatory. Plenty of bisexual people know full well that if they try and touch a straight person of their own sex it often offends, so long as it's made clear from the outset that you don't want any same sex contact then any couple who respects that will then appear on your radar, surely?"

I have to agree with you on this, on my profile I'm 'bi' but all that means is I could play with a female on occasion if the situation is right for it, but its most certainly not a must have - if (ha ha) I was part of a couple and we met a couple who were straight I'd have no problem only playing with the males............... xx

over a year ago

yeh we r srill waiting on that elusive straight cpl lol

over a year ago

Is it an issue for you to play with a couple where the fem is bi and the male straight, but where the fem is happy to play straight too? just a thought

over a year ago

"Is it an issue for you to play with a couple where the fem is bi and the male straight, but where the fem is happy to play straight too? just a thought "

Ive met a few couples where the fem is bi and they have said they are happy not to have fem/fam play but when we have been in the throws of things the womans hands have started to stray my way, im sure not all bi women are the same but some do think once your in full play you not mind if they touch you. I suppose you just need to get to know the couple a little better so you can find out what type of people they are

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

"Is it an issue for you to play with a couple where the fem is bi and the male straight, but where the fem is happy to play straight too? just a thought "

Got to agree with last post there ?

Was thinking same lines but serens 2 beat us in posting it

over a year ago

"Is it an issue for you to play with a couple where the fem is bi and the male straight, but where the fem is happy to play straight too? just a thought

Ive met a few couples where the fem is bi and they have said they are happy not to have fem/fam play but when we have been in the throws of things the womans hands have started to stray my way, im sure not all bi women are the same but some do think once your in full play you not mind if they touch you. I suppose you just need to get to know the couple a little better so you can find out what type of people they are "

Yes that's a fair comment I guess ... not all bi girls would do that and I certainly wouldn't lol ... we have met a couple previously where the girl was totally straight and everyone had a good time with no problems at all, you just need to make it clear what's taboo prior to meeting I suppose

over a year ago

"Is it an issue for you to play with a couple where the fem is bi and the male straight, but where the fem is happy to play straight too? just a thought

Got to agree with last post there ?

Was thinking same lines but serens 2 beat us in posting it

"

Aww sorry huns lol xx

over a year ago

yes we finding the same as well........ xx

By *renchswingersCouple
over a year ago

St Austell

Hmm, we're down as both bi. Have met straight couples inthe past and find out that they are "bi" but don't like to advertise it! Some time ago members were asking for an interests section marked "bi for bi" but were told there wasn't really any need. Perhaps the poster of this thread has shown that maybe there is?

Oh and most bi men are not looking to "turn" your man. We just get pleasure from giving pleasure.. it's not a crime to be bi.

over a year ago

"Hmm, we're down as both bi. Have met straight couples inthe past and find out that they are "bi" but don't like to advertise it! Some time ago members were asking for an interests section marked "bi for bi" but were told there wasn't really any need. Perhaps the poster of this thread has shown that maybe there is?

Oh and most bi men are not looking to "turn" your man. We just get pleasure from giving pleasure.. it's not a crime to be bi. "

It certainly isn't hun ... mr serens is straight but is happy for me to be bi which is fab

over a year ago

know what u mean....hard to find..

over a year ago

no one said it was a crime to be "bi" we r feeling that because we are straight thats our crime!

over a year ago

We’re both straight and found it hard meeting other couples, and we agree bi couples can play straight too, the problem is most want a bi female and tell you this, then there’s the ones that say they’re happy playing straight, but when you get to chatting, it all revolves around the fems playing and how much we’ll all enjoy it when relaxed enough.

Wasn’t worth all the hassle, we’ve both came to realise that swinging by large is now mostly centered around fem on fem fun, so tend to meet only singles now, or get out for the occasional bit of dogging fun.

But hey if we're all having some kinda fun then who cares

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Ermmmmm

I would not say that it would be the fact that your not Bi that is stopping you getting meets as we meet both but would not go any further than reading your profile to be honest as just reading it made sure we would not contact you.

Steve

over a year ago

why is that then wots the prob with the profile?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

personally we would never meet people who shout and telling people what they should wear says to us that you are very selfish people who are only in this for what you can get and not a shared sexy meeting that is pleasure for everyone.

Steve

over a year ago

we have no issue playing with a bi cpl at all but what we find is that the chat always veres towards converting the female to bi. although mr H would love to watch that mrs H is just not up for it.

over a year ago

I see no capital letter therfore not shouting mearly asking...That is surely your opinion and you are entitled to it like we are entitled to ask for our fetish. but thx for ur feedback

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

well we soft swing, have the same problems.

God, just think if you are st8 and only soft swing. To find a couple to swing with must be like rockin horse poo

LOL

over a year ago

"I see no capital letter therfore not shouting mearly asking...That is surely your opinion and you are entitled to it like we are entitled to ask for our fetish. but thx for ur feedback "

When you have a particular fetish,that may be a little obscure even as far as fetishes are concerned,then your limiting your chances of a meet.

Admitedly,we will only meet genuinely bi women,not because I want to watch (I got used to that years ago) but because Trace loves sex with women.

However,most couples have "bi" women who don't see it as an integral part of their sex lives and will play straight with straight women.

Therefore it could well be the fetish for denim,which isn't regarded by many as a particularly erotic medium,thats creating a barrier.

Just a thought!

XXXX

over a year ago

I'm Bi but I am also happy to play straight. If a couple were interested in me and I them and thats what then wanted then that'd be fine with me. Its like saying a Bi male will always want to play with another male, which isn't true.

I do like playing with women, but I do prefer men a tad more

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Its like saying a Bi male will always want to play with another male, which isn't true"

I agree I'm Bi my OH is Gay, doesn't prevent me playing with females

Post new Message to Thread