Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Non smoker profiles

Jump to newest

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Due to being asthmatic I only want non smokers as the smell triggers my asthna. Why do guys put non smoker then turn up smelling like an ashtray or stinking of . For me its not a prefrence its a medical need ... its just taken me 4 days to recover from a ten minute meet where i had turn the guy away the effect was that bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Due to being asthmatic I only want non smokers as the smell triggers my asthna. Why do guys put non smoker then turn up smelling like an ashtray or stinking of . For me its not a prefrence its a medical need ... its just taken me 4 days to recover from a ten minute meet where i had turn the guy away the effect was that bad."
so unhealthy i get your dilemma

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its part of the mentality of a number of fabbers. From fab 'straight' to fab 'single' to fab 'non smokers' ... lie to make your profile appealing to the widest possible audience.

over a year ago

This annoys me! We smoke, it states on our profile we do. Risking people’s health is selfish, disrespectful and a whole other bunch of words I won’t use on the forum.

Mrs

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Thanks for the support guys, the site has changed so much. There used to be a sense of safety with mutual fun/naughtiness, but now it seems its a place were the other persons needs are not respected.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I would write it in your profile.

The smell/taste makes me feel physically sick.

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I would write it in your profile.

The smell/taste makes me feel physically sick."

My point is that they say they are a non smoker when clearly they are if they want to put that they should at leadt admit b4 meeting

over a year ago

"Due to being asthmatic I only want non smokers as the smell triggers my asthna. Why do guys put non smoker then turn up smelling like an ashtray or stinking of . For me its not a prefrence its a medical need ... its just taken me 4 days to recover from a ten minute meet where i had turn the guy away the effect was that bad."

That's a very extreme reaction you have. That must be so awful.

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

I do not get this either.

I cannot get over the smell or taste in the skin.

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I would write it in your profile.

The smell/taste makes me feel physically sick.

My point is that they say they are a non smoker when clearly they are if they want to put that they should at leadt admit b4 meeting "

What about if someone lives with a smoker who smokes in the house? So they’re not a smoker themselves but their clothes will most likely smell of smoke. Or if they get a lift to meet you off someone who was smoking in the car?

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

A lot of smokers don’t understand that they smell of it, so they probably don’t know why anyone should object

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

There is a diff between a passive smoker smell and a stale tobbacco / w**d smell/taste its ingrained into them and yes its a severe reaction .. some people its animal fur others its grass pollen with ne its the affect a smoker has

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have a (different) strong reaction. I say it in my profile text, but I don't think it makes much difference. People want what they want and don't care about your wants or needs

over a year ago

I guess it’s another filter question you have to ask up front, for the avoidance of any doubt.

over a year ago

I broke my own rule once...and l made sure after that it was only once ...l met a smoker...never again...I fully understand it's each to their own here ..but l don't meet smokers..l have my reason's why l don't but l don't ..full stop..if a person doesn't meet smokers for their health then it ,of course , should be respected.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I actually had a partner who started smoking while I was having sex with her. I was about to ask her to leave but then just slowed down the pace and applied some lube…

over a year ago

"I actually had a partner who started smoking while I was having sex with her. I was about to ask her to leave but then just slowed down the pace and applied some lube…"

..do you smoke after Intercourse ??...don't know l never looked

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd recommend that you emphasise that you can't meet smokers before meeting, due to health issues. It should jog the memories of those who 'forget' what their profile claims. You shouldn't have to do this but your experience clearly show this to be just about the only way to drill the message in and bypass their disrespect.

over a year ago

Some people are just divs. They obviously don’t rate themselves so they have to pretend to be someone else.

Post new Message to Thread