Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Smell

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were at a club on Saturday. We had some fantastic fun and were really enjoying ourselves.

We later went back into a room we had earlier had a good time in, it was packed and there was a LOT of play going on. However, it STUNK! I mean I heaved and had to run out quickly. It was not just a sex smell, but an unclean smell too. It made both of us feel quite queasy.

What surprised me is how many people stayed in there, how it did not put them off.

We ended up going home as it took us right out of the mood.

I would go as far to say that smell is even more important that sight for me when swinging.

What is your main sense?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

bad smells are enough to put anyone off!!! ewwwwwww perhaps they'd all worked up a major sweat and cos they were in it no-one noticed!!! then having said that its only stale sweat that smells...so that just leaves the fact that some of them were just plain unclean!!!!

look on the bright side...imagine what their genitals would of tasted like!!!!

over a year ago

"bad smells are enough to put anyone off!!! ewwwwwww perhaps they'd all worked up a major sweat and cos they were in it no-one noticed!!! then having said that its only stale sweat that smells...so that just leaves the fact that some of them were just plain unclean!!!!

look on the bright side...imagine what their genitals would of tasted like!!!! "

salty or cheesey

over a year ago

i would rather not imagine that before i at my lunchtime cheese sandwich

over a year ago

someone get me a bucket!!!!

over a year ago

"i would rather not imagine that before i at my lunchtime cheese sandwich "

better than having a tuna buttie tho lol, especially if ya found a pube in it

over a year ago

cancels account!

over a year ago

ONE THING I CAN COPE WITH IS SMELLS dIRTY B oo yukkkkkk i spend hours before a date bathing and get the sure out ,,,,,, why cant others . Some say body smells are the thing that turn us on and should not cover them up .... if we was animals thats what makes us sexie our own smells .... well i smell of Channel No 5 ,, lol and Sure ,, and mints ,,lol and i am a real animal ,, lol xxx Good thing you left may put you off swinging for life being in a room like that , lol mrsJ XXX

over a year ago

That's the bit about group swinging that puts me off. The smell. We much prefer a cosy gathering of 2 or more couples in a 'home' setting where we can take our time and not have to put up with the mixed odours of many dozens of people coming and going from a single room. I can't imagine anything more revolting.

over a year ago

"That's the bit about group swinging that puts me off. The smell. We much prefer a cosy gathering of 2 or more couples in a 'home' setting where we can take our time and not have to put up with the mixed odours of many dozens of people coming and going from a single room. I can't imagine anything more revolting. "

try a tuna buttie with a pube in

over a year ago

"That's the bit about group swinging that puts me off. The smell. We much prefer a cosy gathering of 2 or more couples in a 'home' setting where we can take our time and not have to put up with the mixed odours of many dozens of people coming and going from a single room. I can't imagine anything more revolting.

try a tuna buttie with a pube in "

Yuk. I'll pass thanks.

over a year ago

"

What is your main sense?

"

I'd like to say 'common'...

over a year ago

eeeeeeee. I personally dont think there is any excuse for smells.

I have met a girl from here who shall remain nameless and she stuck worse than anything i have ever smelt. I was out of there like a shot!!!

over a year ago

"eeeeeeee. I personally dont think there is any excuse for smells.

I have met a girl from here who shall remain nameless and she stuck worse than anything i have ever smelt. I was out of there like a shot!!!

"

and it wasnt me

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Bad breath or body odour is awful, we can't stand it at all. The smell of sex is a different matter, when you're involved you don't notice it so much but if you leave a room where several people have been playing and come back in shortly after, the smell of aroused pussies can really hit you! We love that sort of smell!

Post new Message to Thread