Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Midweek mental health check in

Jump to newest

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I did post a Monday check in but I think it got lost in the noise.

I've not been on a lot recently for various reasons but the old mental health ain't too bad.

Been busy on my artwork, updating websites etc

It gives me some focus and it's very cathartic as well.

Not done any cold water swims as the rivers still up but have my cold showers.

Done a few more posts on my blog regarding mental health as well.

If anyone wants a read just give me a message I'll send you the link.

So have a good humpday

Take care of you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Actually quite good

Physically less so though ... managed to pick up 'Rona .

But sending positive thoughts out to all in Fabland who need them x

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Actually quite good

Physically less so though ... managed to pick up 'Rona .

But sending positive thoughts out to all in Fabland who need them x"

hope the rona ain't too bad

over a year ago

I'm having an extremely hard time right now, grieving with the loss of a relationship, dealing with the repercussions of how it ended. Some very disturbing things have happened in the past month that I can't talk about publicly.

I'm doing my best to keep my head above the water despite all the negative emotions I'm feeling, trying to make myself eat, trying to sleep properly, stay motivated to work out and keep my place clean. Struggling with the self care though

I'm trying to stay hopeful for the future but it's very unclear, time will tell. I have been making sure I get the proper support I can get, therapy, sessions booked for a psychiatrist. I just hope that my life can normalize to some degree after everything that's happened

over a year ago

"I'm having an extremely hard time right now, grieving with the loss of a relationship, dealing with the repercussions of how it ended. Some very disturbing things have happened in the past month that I can't talk about publicly.

I'm doing my best to keep my head above the water despite all the negative emotions I'm feeling, trying to make myself eat, trying to sleep properly, stay motivated to work out and keep my place clean. Struggling with the self care though

I'm trying to stay hopeful for the future but it's very unclear, time will tell. I have been making sure I get the proper support I can get, therapy, sessions booked for a psychiatrist. I just hope that my life can normalize to some degree after everything that's happened"

One day at a time, one step at a time x

Post new Message to Thread