Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What’s wrong

Jump to newest

By *okingham40 OP   Man
over a year ago

wokingham

What’s wrong with my profile. Why can’t I find any one to meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m in the same boat

over a year ago

"What’s wrong with my profile. Why can’t I find any one to meet. "

More dick pics than normal pics. Make your write up more interesting

over a year ago

"I’m in the same boat "

Nowt wrong with yours chap

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 12/04/23 06:49:01]

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Poor pics, zero detail and put athletic body type (pics don’t match imo).

By *ilthyRacersCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

No interests on your profile. How do people know if you’re more into whips, chains and gimp masks or tantric with classical music (or somewhere in the middle)?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

You have 1 close up cock pic, zero info in your bio.

I've no idea what your looking for, what you have to offer or any hints at your personality.

I'd suggest taking more pics (not close up of your cock) writing a better bio giving some insights of what you have to offer and a bit about yourself.

If you have a lazy profile I'd assume your the same during meets. People won't flock to message you with zero info.

Take a look at some other men's profiles and see why they do well.

Mrs

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

One visible photo and it's of a cock.

Zero interests listed.

Very basic profile text.

'Fun guy looking for fun' as a tag line.

Essentially the profile looks like it was thrown together in two minutes by someone who assumed that by joining the site they could attract interest with minimal effort.

The fact you've started this threads proves you've realised otherwise, so the best advice is to post some interesting photos, pad out the text with info about you and what you're looking for, list a few interests and try and present yourself in a way that will make people stop, look and read, rather than move on to someone else.

A

By *anillaboyMan
over a year ago

london

I could ask the same (

over a year ago

"What’s wrong with my profile. Why can’t I find any one to meet.

Poor pics, zero detail and put athletic body type (pics don’t match imo). "

I'd say only put athletic if you're fit as that is what it means more than shape!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I'd say only put athletic if you're fit as that is what it means more than shape! "

I get what you mean, but no, it’s specifically body type, not if you’re fit.

over a year ago

I'd say only put athletic if you're fit as that is what it means more than shape!

I get what you mean, but no, it’s specifically body type, not if you’re fit."

Awwwwww that's why I think often! it's not what it means, lesson learned thanks

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Awwwwww that's why I think often! it's not what it means, lesson learned thanks "

No worries at all. We keep getting called mean for pointing it out, but it’s just a personal preference.

over a year ago

No worries at all. We keep getting called mean for pointing it out, but it’s just a personal preference."

athletic

adjective

physically strong, fit, and active.

relating to athletes or athletics.

I'll stick to this ^ but never bother pointing it to profiles because everyone may think differently just have a giggle!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

No worries at all. We keep getting called mean for pointing it out, but it’s just a personal preference.

athletic

adjective

I'll stick to this ^ but never bother pointing it to profiles because everyone may think differently just have a giggle! "

That’s not what it’s in reference to for profiles on this site though. It’s specifically relating to body type e.g average, curvy, fabulous, athletic.

You could be super fit, but a size 0, or size 18 and that wouldn’t be an athletic body type.

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Just to add, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with other body types, I just think it’s a bit catfishy to say you’re athleticly built when clearly not.

over a year ago

athletic

adjective

I'll stick to this ^ but never bother pointing it to profiles because everyone may think differently just have a giggle!

That’s not what it’s in reference to for profiles on this site though. It’s specifically relating to body type e.g average, curvy, fabulous, athletic.

You could be super fit, but a size 0, or size 18 and that wouldn’t be an athletic body type."

Everyone is welcome to their own definitions but doesn't mean others are wrong either especially when they're not changing meanings of words to suit themselves! Have a nice day

over a year ago

"Just to add, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with other body types, I just think it’s a bit catfishy to say you’re athleticly built when clearly not.

"

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

athletic

adjective

You could be super fit, but a size 0, or size 18 and that wouldn’t be an athletic body type.

Everyone is welcome to their own definitions but doesn't mean others are wrong either especially when they're not changing meanings of words to suit themselves! Have a nice day "

It’s not your/our own definition though, it’s the site definition.

I feel like I’ve struck a nerve here and you’re taking it personally, apologies if that’s the case. Be comfortable in your skin, if you’re fit/healthy that’s bloody awesome enough.

over a year ago

Your profile says absolutely nothing about you. It lacks effort.

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Your profile says absolutely nothing about you. It lacks effort."

OP; take a look at Chaos profile, compare to yours and you’ll see the HUGE difference.

Hers is exactly the type that would get our attention and a decent reply.

over a year ago

athletic

adjective

Everyone is welcome to their own definitions but doesn't mean others are wrong either especially when they're not changing meanings of words to suit themselves! Have a nice day

It’s not your/our own definition though, it’s the site definition.

I feel like I’ve struck a nerve here and you’re taking it personally, apologies if that’s the case. Be comfortable in your skin, if you’re fit/healthy that’s bloody awesome enough. "

Not personally at all, the word has a meaning same as slim, average etc here they're just full of personal interpretations. I'm athletic on here because I'm fit ... and most people use it if they're looking for fit, physically strong or active people so without changing the actual meaning we can find what we are looking for!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"

Not personally at all, the word has a meaning same as slim, average etc here they're just full of personal interpretations. I'm athletic on here because I'm fit ... and most people use it if they're looking for fit, physically strong or active people so without changing the actual meaning we can find what we are looking for! "

Then you’re using it incorrectly in our opinion. If the bio was asked “How fit are you?” Then of course athletic would be fine, but again it’s not. I’m not sure how you’re failing to understand it’s specific to BODY TYPE, not how active/fit you are.

I’m going to hazard a guess you’re active, fit, healthy etc, but carrying a few extra pounds. Again there is NOTHING wrong with that, just put your average/curvy/whatever and put that you’re fit & active in your profile.

You’re likely fitter & healthier than us.

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Why ask for advice and then get very defensive? I agree about the athletic. I'd say change it but in the profile you can say that you exercise regularly bla bla bla.

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Why ask for advice and then get very defensive? I agree about the athletic. I'd say change it but in the profile you can say that you exercise regularly bla bla bla. "

It wasn’t even her that asked for advice so I’m not sure really what’s going on. Just taken it a wee bit personally for some reason. There was no offence meant.

over a year ago

"

Not personally at all, the word has a meaning same as slim, average etc here they're just full of personal interpretations. I'm athletic on here because I'm fit ... and most people use it if they're looking for fit, physically strong or active people so without changing the actual meaning we can find what we are looking for!

Then you’re using it incorrectly in our opinion. If the bio was asked “How fit are you?” Then of course athletic would be fine, but again it’s not. I’m not sure how you’re failing to understand it’s specific to BODY TYPE, not how active/fit you are.

I’m going to hazard a guess you’re active, fit, healthy etc, but carrying a few extra pounds. Again there is NOTHING wrong with that, just put your average/curvy/whatever and put that you’re fit & active in your profile.

You’re likely fitter & healthier than us. "

Nope I'm in training and fit as and not an extra pound!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"

Nope I'm in training and fit as and not an extra pound! "

Awesome, then I’m really not sure what you’re arguing about tbh.

over a year ago

"Why ask for advice and then get very defensive? I agree about the athletic. I'd say change it but in the profile you can say that you exercise regularly bla bla bla.

It wasn’t even her that asked for advice so I’m not sure really what’s going on. Just taken it a wee bit personally for some reason. There was no offence meant."

No offense taken and as said several times on here body type is open to personal interpretation therefore you can see it how you want but therefore I'm not wrong seeing it how I choice to ... ergo noone is wrong!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Why ask for advice and then get very defensive? I agree about the athletic. I'd say change it but in the profile you can say that you exercise regularly bla bla bla.

It wasn’t even her that asked for advice so I’m not sure really what’s going on. Just taken it a wee bit personally for some reason. There was no offence meant.

No offense taken and as said several times on here body type is open to personal interpretation therefore you can see it how you want but therefore I'm not wrong seeing it how I choice to ... ergo noone is wrong! "

I don’t think ANYONE would say the OP is athletically built so again no idea what you’re saying now.

A quick google of “athletic build” will show you what that body type is generally like. It’s typically fairly lean, clear muscular definition etc.

Again it’s not really anything to do with how fit you are. Yes if you’re athletically built you may very well be fit too, but a lot aren’t. Most the gym fit guys I know for example are chiselled & shredded, but blow out their arse walking up the stairs. One of our female friends is a size 18, but has completed 3 marathons already this year.

over a year ago

Athletic could mean long distance runner, dancer, tennis player,body builder...all very different body shapes...

It doesn't always mean lean and small.

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"Athletic could mean long distance runner, dancer, tennis player,body builder...all very different body shapes...

It doesn't always mean lean and small. "

I take athletic to be a body type not that your into the gym or running etc

over a year ago

"Athletic could mean long distance runner, dancer, tennis player,body builder...all very different body shapes...

Precisely look at shot putters! But they're all fit, physically strong and active! Says nothing about shape or size!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Agreed, but I think it’s safe to say the OP doesn’t fit any of them.

Also all those you mentioned would be slim/lean and/or muscular.

Look I think most know what is/isn’t an athletic body type. It’s not linked to how fit you are in here is all we’re saying.

over a year ago

I take athletic to be a body type not that your into the gym or running etc "

Yeah but does it mean a size too? Like size 10 and under?

You can have an athletes body but not be small, ie, Serena Williams

over a year ago

Like there's all kinds of variables on curvy...

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Precisely look at shot putters! But they're all fit, physically strong and active! Says nothing about shape or size! "

I’ll say it louder for those at the back…

The body type on this site is SPECIFICALLY for your shape/size NOT how fit or physically strong you are!

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 12/04/23 08:41:16]

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I take athletic to be a body type not that your into the gym or running etc "

Exactly!

The fact when you set up your bio it says “body type” should be clear enough, apparently not though lol.

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
over a year ago

Bourne lincs

It's this site is full of people looking at ur pics or talk about it on here and that's it

over a year ago

It doesn't matter to me how someone chooses to describe themselves if I can see their body in their pics...

It's not like he's hiding parts of himself

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"It doesn't matter to me how someone chooses to describe themselves if I can see their body in their pics...

It's not like he's hiding parts of himself"

That’s fair as that’s your choice. For us though its catfishy.

over a year ago

Exactly!

The fact when you set up your bio it says “body type” should be clear enough, apparently not though lol."

How strange that people don't all think the same! This is news, lol.

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Exactly!

The fact when you set up your bio it says “body type” should be clear enough, apparently not though lol.

How strange that people don't all think the same! This is news, lol."

Be a sad world if we did.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I like your confidence O.P.

Sure it's the profile. Just re-write it and hey presto .... more meets than you can handle.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Not alot in bio and no face pic? Only pic that I find important is a face one! Other pics are fine dick picks are fine but without face pic mean not alot! That said majority of profiles have no face pics! Very frustrating! But good luck searching x

over a year ago

Blimey. Let the body type thing GO!

OP, the name of the game here is personality. In your pics, your bio and your messages. Look at what you’ve got. Do people get a sense of who you are, from what you have? Are you friendly? Are you curious? Creative? Have stamina?

By *uri00620Woman
over a year ago

Croydon

"Why ask for advice and then get very defensive? I agree about the athletic. I'd say change it but in the profile you can say that you exercise regularly bla bla bla. "

Tend to agree. I'm active but I'd never have the nerve to put 'athletic' on my profile. My pictures and that term wouldn't match. If people then question that description then they'd question other things on the profile too. At least I would . .

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Tend to agree. I'm active but I'd never have the nerve to put 'athletic' on my profile. My pictures and that term wouldn't match. If people then question that description then they'd question other things on the profile too. At least I would . ."

Spot on.

I think there’s an easy way for those maybe struggling; when you go to enter body type what options do you have? Are there any there for fit/strong/powerful/can run a marathon/ play footy 5 times a week/ride horses?

over a year ago

What profile?

It comprises three short sentences and says nothing about you, what you're into, what you're looking for or what you have to offer.

What it does do though, is demonstrate a complete lack of effort.

Anyone you message will take a look at your profile before even thinking about reading what you've sent them - and as most women and many couples view in mode, you won't know anything about it.

If they're unimpressed they'll likely ignore or delete your message.

Effort in = rewards out

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
over a year ago

Beverley

Surely the OP knows the answer to this and is using this thread to merely generate interest?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

No write up and no pics except a cock your profile is your advert here, the people well women you want advice from are the been there done that types and they need to see a well written profile and a variety of pics dressed /undressed without it you're just another guy amongst 1000s

By *ubmissiveman2uMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Was thinking of making mine more nilla,but I am who I am .

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Surely the OP knows the answer to this and is using this thread to merely generate interest? "

Surely you know that we knew that he knew the answer and was merely generating interest and you posted merely to point this out and we posted merely to pass the time you know , who knew ?

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Surely the OP knows the answer to this and is using this thread to merely generate interest?

Surely you know that we knew that he knew the answer and was merely generating interest and you posted merely to point this out and we posted merely to pass the time you know , who knew ?"

I genuinely took the time to read that and now my brain hurts…thanks pal!

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
over a year ago

Beverley

"Surely the OP knows the answer to this and is using this thread to merely generate interest?

Surely you know that we knew that he knew the answer and was merely generating interest and you posted merely to point this out and we posted merely to pass the time you know , who knew ?"

I knew

Post new Message to Thread