Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The great Fab wait!!

Jump to newest

By *unnoisseur OP   Man
over a year ago

Stratford

My friend called me this morning. I introduced him to Fab at work over three years ago and after he cussed me for being a dirty perv, he joined that same night. lol

I took him to a party where he did nothing but was set upon in the lounge room by a tall lady and they spent a few hours kissing on a chair while I was happily taken upstairs to play with a curvaceous beauty.

He asked me if I licked her pussy like a dutty bumba so I gently retorted that he been vicariously sucking bareback dick via his oral antics of the night.

We both had very little luck with arranging private one to one meets on Fab over the years since. But his efforts were prolific and today he told me of his potentials / almosts and misadventures with his cut and paste messaging technique.

Finally after 3 months of chatting to one he had ensnared with said method he stumbled upon or better yet cane upon his unicorn and was elated.

I had such a laugh with him today as he told me about the efforts he’d been through and the accidental resend of the cut and paste messages he sent. The failures and the almost triumphs. To this magnificent day were it had all finally paid off. This super sexy insatiable vixen took him the whole 10 rounds and he lost on points. But is now going into training for the rematch.

So let’s wish him luck because he says if she’s a regular he’s coming off Fab. They’re both cheaters but let’s also pray these cheaters prosper and may their secret never become a scandal.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Good things come to those who cut and paste.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

My dear sir, your colourful soliloquy had me enthralled and not too far off the edge of my seat in bright-eyed eagerness, as such is the desired effect when one is at the final rendition of Shakespeare's "St Crispin's Day speech" (Henry V)...until you remarked "dutty bumba"....!

By *unnoisseur OP   Man
over a year ago

Stratford

lol

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Cool story

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"My dear sir, your colourful soliloquy had me enthralled and not too far off the edge of my seat in bright-eyed eagerness, as such is the desired effect when one is at the final rendition of Shakespeare's "St Crispin's Day speech" (Henry V)...until you remarked "dutty bumba"....!"

Could you two please keep this habit of using all the words in forum conversation to describe the sex in future please?

Much appreciated.

Post new Message to Thread