Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost my confidence, friend needed.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I used to go to a few clubs on my own. Had to take a step away from the scene for a few reasons, but really want to start going back to clubs.

Lost a bit of my confidence and decided I need a female single friend to come party with me!

Anyone want to be my friend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Nothing up with you madam! Sadly, Buckinghamshire is a little far for me, but you should have a queue forming about now

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Sorry to hear you lost your confidence OP and can fully understand wanting to find someone to go with! May I ask what worries you about going by yourself?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I hope you find someone OP, I would go with you if you were closer.

Jx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never one to diss Fab but this probably isn't the best place to get confidence back...but good luck finding you lady club partner x

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear you lost your confidence OP and can fully understand wanting to find someone to go with! May I ask what worries you about going by yourself?"

I was starting to find that clubs were becoming quite cliquey, and it is so hard to approach groups of people who clearly know eachother. Just easy to go with someone and not look like you're on your tod, billy no mates! Lol.

over a year ago

"Never one to diss Fab but this probably isn't the best place to get confidence back...but good luck finding you lady club partner x"

Oh I haven't lost confidence in myself, just in being sociable in a club scene.

By *ir RickyMan
over a year ago

Rainham

"So I used to go to a few clubs on my own. Had to take a step away from the scene for a few reasons, but really want to start going back to clubs.

Lost a bit of my confidence and decided I need a female single friend to come party with me!

Anyone want to be my friend? "

If you was able to go clubs on your own before then you my lady is a strong female and can do it again. You just need that mentality back.

Just the F*** it i can do what i want attitude!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Sorry to hear you lost your confidence OP and can fully understand wanting to find someone to go with! May I ask what worries you about going by yourself?

I was starting to find that clubs were becoming quite cliquey, and it is so hard to approach groups of people who clearly know eachother. Just easy to go with someone and not look like you're on your tod, billy no mates! Lol. "

I get ya. Single guys feel the same. Have you been to kestrels?

over a year ago

"I hope you find someone OP, I would go with you if you were closer.

Jx"

All the nice people are up North!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Sorry to hear you lost your confidence OP and can fully understand wanting to find someone to go with! May I ask what worries you about going by yourself?

I was starting to find that clubs were becoming quite cliquey, and it is so hard to approach groups of people who clearly know eachother. Just easy to go with someone and not look like you're on your tod, billy no mates! Lol. "

That's a perfectly valid feeling. If you haven't been or it's been a while, it can feel like everyone already knows each other and you can feel like the odd one out. Having someone with you can definitely make it easier to break the ice with others and if not, at least you'll have them. All the best on your search

over a year ago

I was starting to find that clubs were becoming quite cliquey, and it is so hard to approach groups of people who clearly know eachother. Just easy to go with someone and not look like you're on your tod, billy no mates! Lol.

I get ya. Single guys feel the same. Have you been to kestrels? "

Not to Kestrels, but went to Absfab once, not my fav club.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I get ya. Single guys feel the same. Have you been to kestrels?

Not to Kestrels, but went to Absfab once, not my fav club."

Oh. I was suggesting that because of the facilities. It's easier to break the ice there

By *nkyCplCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Haven’t been to a club ourselves yet, but would be up for a few drinks with you anytime.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"So I used to go to a few clubs on my own. Had to take a step away from the scene for a few reasons, but really want to start going back to clubs.

I would but you’re so far away

over a year ago

"Haven’t been to a club ourselves yet, but would be up for a few drinks with you anytime. "

Well that is an offer!!!

over a year ago

Anyone want to be my friend?

I would but you’re so far away "

Always the way!

over a year ago

Gosh you went on your own, I drove to one recently ish but was meeting people in there, even that was enough to make me shake a bit. But I did it.

But while driving over I thought what if they aren't in there and I'm alone?!

I would have got back in the car and gone home.

It's the single guys that scare me. I hate rejecting someone but I can do it. It's when they won't take no for an answer. And that night there two incidents of non consensual touching.

Enough to make any woman think twice about going alone.

Can totally understand you wanting a club buddy. I'd like one too. But it's not an easy one to find is it.

But hats off to you going alone, you're braver than me.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Bugger sadly I'm told old for your preference but you are stunning

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Gosh you went on your own, I drove to one recently ish but was meeting people in there, even that was enough to make me shake a bit. But I did it.

It's the single guys that scare me. I hate rejecting someone but I can do it. It's when they won't take no for an answer. And that night there two incidents of non consensual touching.

Can totally understand you wanting a club buddy. I'd like one too. But it's not an easy one to find is it.

"

Hmm....as a single, I have no issue being said no to, but I generally talk in the bar/pool/hot tub first to build a rapport.

over a year ago

"Gosh you went on your own, I drove to one recently ish but was meeting people in there, even that was enough to make me shake a bit. But I did it.

"

Exactly the reason as a single guy I won't go to clubs

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

You are stronger than you know.

This is a little blip you can conquer. Your assertive and dominant so get back in there girl and enjoy.

Good luck x

over a year ago

"

At the time I was just like, I have no real choice, if I want to go then I have to go on my own.

I have def been to clubs a couple of times and literally not been spoken to, which is a bit shit. But just chalked it up as a bad night.

Non consenual is just awful! Sorry you experienced that.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Oh that's really hard. I'm interested and going to clubs but like you would like someone to go with as a wing women as it were.

I hope you find someone soon - I would definitely go with you if I was closer

over a year ago

Hmm....as a single, I have no issue being said no to, but I generally talk in the bar/pool/hot tub first to build a rapport. "

But even in those places you can't shake someone off. They keep talking and you can't get away without being mighty rude. It's so awkward. While onlookers think you've pulled

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Exactly the reason as a single guy I won't go to clubs "

Clubs would be very empty, and skint, if single guys didn't go

over a year ago

"You are stronger than you know.

This is a little blip you can conquer. Your assertive and dominant so get back in there girl and enjoy.

Good luck x"

Aw thanks! X

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"You are stronger than you know.

Good luck x

Aw thanks! X"

Your photos are awesome, and you've a very attractive face....well, the bit I can see

over a year ago

"Oh that's really hard. I'm interested and going to clubs but like you would like someone to go with as a wing women as it were.

I hope you find someone soon - I would definitely go with you if I was closer "

The wing woman is exactly what I want. And if all else fails we can play with eachother anyway! Lol!

Distance is a bugger!

By *amesBeelzebubMan
over a year ago

norwich

"I hope you find someone OP, I would go with you if you were closer.

Jx

All the nice people are up North! "

Im Down south

U are stunning. You don't need to be sociable, I'm sure you would just wall into the room and people would be drawn to you

over a year ago

At the time I was just like, I have no real choice, if I want to go then I have to go on my own.

I have def been to clubs a couple of times and literally not been spoken to, which is a bit shit. But just chalked it up as a bad night.

Non consenual is just awful! Sorry you experienced that. "

Didn't happen to me. Thankfully.

I get you on the not having a choice part. That's the only reason why I managed to drive myself to the place.

But you're definitely made of stronger stuff than me.

There's also the leaving part without being followed home isn't there!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Hmm....as a single, I have no issue being said no to, but I generally talk in the bar/pool/hot tub first to build a rapport.

But even in those places you can't shake someone off. They keep talking and you can't get away without being mighty rude. It's so awkward. While onlookers think you've pulled "

Hmm....not my experience, but I'm looking from my angle, not from a potentially vulnerable ladies point of view

over a year ago

But even in those places you can't shake someone off. They keep talking and you can't get away without being mighty rude. It's so awkward. While onlookers think you've pulled "

I've got quite a good "fuck off" face! So no usually gets listened to! Lol.

Most clubs are really good at telling off the guys giving unwanted attention. Just need to point them out to staff.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I get you on the not having a choice part. That's the only reason why I managed to drive myself to the place.

"

And that's an obvious no, no. A good club knows its clientele. Sounds like you didn't find a good un

over a year ago

And that's an obvious no, no. A good club knows its clientele. Sounds like you didn't find a good un "

Quite possibly.

By *evilinherCouple
over a year ago

varied

Hi I love going clubs I have a group off friends I go with and by your location I’m local feels free to message

By *bwlady123Woman
over a year ago

private

"Hi I love going clubs I have a group off friends I go with and by your location I’m local feels free to message "

Sorry I forgot I was on my couples profile not my single one lol

over a year ago

"Hi I love going clubs I have a group off friends I go with and by your location I’m local feels free to message

Sorry I forgot I was on my couples profile not my single one lol "

Oh.... I just messaged the other profile. Whoops.

over a year ago

If I had a vag I’d be up for it op

By *bwlady123Woman
over a year ago

private

"Hi I love going clubs I have a group off friends I go with and by your location I’m local feels free to message

Sorry I forgot I was on my couples profile not my single one lol

Oh.... I just messaged the other profile. Whoops. "

Haha that’s fine can message there

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Yeah, I'll come along with you.

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I'm happy to be anyone's wing woman if I'm available. Have no issues telling pushy people to back off either.

over a year ago

"I'm happy to be anyone's wing woman if I'm available. Have no issues telling pushy people to back off either."

If I am ever in your neck of the woods I'll let you know! Your profile is awesome btw!

over a year ago

We are 'taught' from a young age to be demure and not anger men for fear of what may happen.

Don't feel awkward, there's safety in numbers. Loudly say no thank you and hopefully the other people will support you.

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

"I'm happy to be anyone's wing woman if I'm available. Have no issues telling pushy people to back off either.

If I am ever in your neck of the woods I'll let you know! Your profile is awesome btw! "

I do travel.

Post new Message to Thread