over a year ago

Leeds

Huge fan of Erotic photography here.

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I find sexy photo shoots a huge turn on. Anyone else done one and felt the same "

I've directed many over the years

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/23 14:42:22]

over a year ago

I think with a partner you trust it could be great fun.

I'm keen to book one for my 40th with a female photographer. I want to be adorned in a Catherine D'lish robe out in the forrest . I'm not sure I'll be brave enough though,after my last one actually left me feeling worse about myself!

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We often play after taking pics as it’s part of the build up…C dressed in sexy lingerie and getting into sexy positions…doesn’t last long before we are having sex

K

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I'd love to do one. But I'd want it to be tastefully sexy. My gallery doesn't have any gratuitous genital pics or anything like that (private pics are another matter - but that's rather the point), and I'd like to do something similar but not as clearly amateurish.

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple
over a year ago

South Shields

We set aside evenings just for taking pics and playing in new underwear.

The evenings usually end up with us fucking as it is like a slow burning fuse with Jane feeling sexy from the attention and me getting turned on, watching her pose and play to the camera.

So, yes, we use it as foreplay and love taking photos.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I would love to have a sexy photo shoot done professionally. The cost of buying the photos puts me off.

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"I think with a partner you trust it could be great fun.

I'm keen to book one for my 40th with a female photographer. I want to be adorned in a Catherine D'lish robe out in the forrest . I'm not sure I'll be brave enough though,after my last one actually left me feeling worse about myself! "

Go for it sounds great

By *anebicur OP   Woman
over a year ago

England

The guy who did mine did mine for free and I was extremely pleased with the results xx

over a year ago

Bradford

"I would love to have a sexy photo shoot done professionally. The cost of buying the photos puts me off."

Its easy to get professional looking

Pics at home now with the way technology on phones as moved on

Its all about planning and staging lighting and angles as to what you want to acheave .

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L had one awhile ago, the whole process of preparation, photo shot and champagne made for a fun few days… in oh so many ways.

Couple of photos in our profile.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"I would love to have a sexy photo shoot done professionally. The cost of buying the photos puts me off.

Its all about planning and staging lighting and angles as to what you want to acheave ."

But that's not someone else taking the photos. It's the whole experience I would enjoy, not me taking selfies.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"I would love to have a sexy photo shoot done professionally. The cost of buying the photos puts me off."

I'm sure if you didn't mind an audience of me the Mr would probably do you some photos

Mrs

over a year ago

I'd love a sexy photo shoot

Mrs C

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"I would love to have a sexy photo shoot done professionally. The cost of buying the photos puts me off.

I'm sure if you didn't mind an audience of me the Mr would probably do you some photos

Mrs "

Now there's an offer I admire your profile photos, they are class.

over a year ago

Bradford

Its all about planning and staging lighting and angles as to what you

want to acheave .

But that's not someone else taking the photos. It's the whole experience I would enjoy, not me

taking selfies."

Wasn't talking about you taking selfies I ment with someone else taking the pics .but I complimented a lady on here the other week who done an amazeing job on her own .

I fab some you'd have to pm me for her name .

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Its all about planning and staging lighting and angles as to what you

want to acheave .

But that's not someone else taking the photos. It's the whole experience I would enjoy, not me

taking selfies.

Wasn't talking about you taking selfies I ment with someone else taking the pics .but I complimented a lady on here the other week who done an amazeing job on her own .

I fab some you'd have to pm me for her name ."

Oh I see. That wouldn't work either I'm afraid, don't fancy my teenage children spectating

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Its all about planning and staging lighting and angles as to what you want to acheave .

But that's not someone else taking the photos. It's the whole experience I would enjoy, not me taking selfies."

Exactly! One can take selfies and photoshop them to alter lighting and contrast until the cows come home. The draw here is the experience of someone stagingbans shooting you. It's an occasion. Someone else, hopefully with a different perspective, is bringing out what's sexy in you, to the best of their ability.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"

Exactly! One can take selfies and photoshop them to alter lighting and contrast until the cows come home. The draw here is the experience of someone stagingbans shooting you. It's an occasion. Someone else, hopefully with a different perspective, is bringing out what's sexy in you, to the best of their ability.

"

Subsequent posts corrected my misconception that you were suggesting selfies.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Mrs

Now there's an offer I admire your profile photos, they are class."

Thank you, I do enjoy him doing the photos, we need some more

Your very welcome to take advantage of his photography skills x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I've never done one, I think it'd feel awkward, not natural if a boudoir style photoshoot.

But, I'd love to have photos taken of me. Good ones. Of all of me. Full length, on the bed, various things. Not too posed, the sort that feels you're stumbling on to something organic. That happened.

I just need to find that person who'd want to do that sort of photoshoot really. And like them. And trust them.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I’ve done a few naughty ones in abandoned buildings and a few sexy portrait / glamour in nice hotels/apartments.

They can be a lot of fun , I think the relationship between photographer and subject is really important. Some of the boudoir shots I see from professionals feel very template , impersonal and uncreative, often ending up in a drawer at high cost

over a year ago

I've shot for couples and singles before. It's a really tricky balance of trying to make it fun and relaxed vs sleazy and uncomfortable. I think there's always a discussion of ground rules first, what the customer wants/expects, this should be a golden rule. Having chemistry with each other makes the finished work sooo much better.

over a year ago

Have had it done professionally, we wanted some photos but not run of the mill. Photographer was great, he made us feel like some kinda celebrities, one of the best days ever. When returning to view what he had done I was blown away. It was a huge confidence boost.

By *urchoicenowCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

We had one a while a go with a guy from a couple we know. Really enjoyed it and now wish it had gone further

over a year ago

I had one a few years ago in a dungeon session (it's not so easy to take your own photos when tied up!) It was enjoyable.

By *amera man 25Man
over a year ago

Honley Huddersfield

I would be happy to take photos for you, no charge or “reward” required

My camera, your camera or your phone, you keep all images, so 100% secure

Most find it to be a fun and sexy experience!

Chris

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
over a year ago

Norwich

I don’t have the skills. But if anyone wants to teach me or put up with a very amateurish approach..!

By *ummerOfLoveMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm a fashion photographer. Done a lot of nudes / erotic stuff. Any advice needed just ask.

over a year ago

Bradford

Happy to help and direct photo shoot or give advise on staging .

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Had an offer we couldn’t refuse a free shoot at home with a pro camera man.. went so well .. 3 hrs 600 pics and many outfit changes

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Caroline has done many (Dave's done a few) and we love them. Can be a real turn on.

over a year ago

South Shields

I had a professional photo shoot that was a present from my hubby for my birthday. I was pretty disappointed to be honest. It was a boudoir shoot , so lots of tits and arse was my expectation ( and the norm for us in our own pictures)

I had very strong reasons for wanting the photos taken , having been through a lot personally. But the makeup artist insulted me a couple of times with remarks she made and the fact she chose completely the wrong makeup to suit my complexion. I’m a very curvy girl but she made me feel fat saying that my outfits needed to go back as they were too small !, I was wearing a corset that had given me a huge cleavage and small waist. Exactly the look I wanted but seemingly she didn’t !

They also wouldn’t let me wear my glasses so I was squinting in every photo. Not sexy, not glam. My hubby only got the photo that was included in the price as the rest were not a patch on what he takes of me.

It was very disappointing and annoying but I didn’t take her words to heart as I know how I look , I just think it’s awful that more care isn’t taken with words.

By *eretoplease2606Man
over a year ago

Chorley

"I find sexy photo shoots a huge turn on. Anyone else done one and felt the same "

Such a turn on taking photos and being teased

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

I was asked out of the blue to do a photo shoot by a lady on here, she invited to her home, it was a very sexy few hours

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I had a professional photo shoot that was a present from my hubby for my birthday. I was pretty disappointed to be honest. It was a boudoir shoot , so lots of tits and arse was my expectation ( and the norm for us in our own pictures)

I had very strong reasons for wanting the photos taken , having been through a lot personally. But the makeup artist insulted me a couple of times with remarks she made and the fact she chose completely the wrong makeup to suit my complexion. I’m a very curvy girl but she made me feel fat saying that my outfits needed to go back as they were too small !, I was wearing a corset that had given me a huge cleavage and small waist. Exactly the look I wanted but seemingly she didn’t !

They also wouldn’t let me wear my glasses so I was squinting in every photo. Not sexy, not glam. My hubby only got the photo that was included in the price as the rest were not a patch on what he takes of me.

It was very disappointing and annoying but I didn’t take her words to heart as I know how I look , I just think it’s awful that more care isn’t taken with words. "

Being rude to plus sized people is apparently the last socially acceptable form of bigotry. People can be thoughtless and disgusting.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Yes love them x

over a year ago

Bradford

"I had a professional photo shoot that was a present from my hubby for my birthday. I was pretty disappointed to be honest. It was a boudoir shoot , so lots of tits and arse was my expectation ( and the norm for us in our own pictures)

I had very strong reasons for

wanting the photos taken , having

been through a lot personally. But

the makeup artist insulted me a

couple of times with remarks she

made and the fact she chose completely the wrong makeup to suit my complexion. I’m a very curvy girl but she made me feel fat saying that my outfits needed to go back as they were too small !, I was wearing a corset that had given me a huge cleavage and small waist. Exactly the look I wanted but seemingly she didn’t !

It was very disappointing and annoying but I didn’t take her words to heart as I know how I look , I just think it’s awful that more care isn’t taken with words. "

You've got some good pics here you be a good model to work with .

Southsheilds is one of my favorite places .and Marsden beach .

over a year ago

It’s my job.

over a year ago

South Shields

Thank you. That’s really kind

South Shields is lovely

over a year ago

South Shields

It was very disappointing and annoying but I didn’t take her words to heart as I know how I look , I just think it’s awful that more care isn’t taken with words.

Being rude to plus sized people is apparently the last socially acceptable form of bigotry. People can be thoughtless and disgusting.

"

I think it was the fact that women especially have many reasons for having boudoir shoots. It could be illness, a break up, big birthday ( like mine was ). The fact she thought it was acceptable to be rude upset us both a lot. It hasn’t put me off having another shoot, if just be a lot more forthright in what I wanted from it.

over a year ago

Can be fun, I have also produced videos. Does get in the way of sex though.

Post new Message to Thread