Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to get a response

Jump to newest

By *rTongueTastic OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Hello all. Any tips on how to get a response to messages. I've sent so many, and always make an effort, however, hardly ever get a reply, not even a no thank you. It's becomming a touch disheartening!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only ever got a response from 1 person away from this forum and I sent quite a few messages of hellos out there to start.

Don’t sweat it op, pull up a chair and we can cry together.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Just be you. Not a crude, dick pic sending dude. Be gentlemanly and show respect. Treat everyone like you've just met in a bar

over a year ago

There can be all sorts of reasons, but given that this is a common problem for men and an equally common issue raised in the forum, I think the best thing I can say is this - rather than looking at what you're doing wrong, look at what you can improve on. Your profile, your appearance, the types of photos you put up etc. and slowly make those changes and see how it goes for you

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Have a look at the profiles of men already on this thread, and see if you could improve your 'sexual CV'.

I don't even open a new message until I have had a quick look at the profile!

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Always send a dick pic it increases your chances immediately. Genuinely though a wee forum search would field results to the same asked question with some helpful answers truth is its mainly about going to clubs is the popular 1

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

My bad I took this as a meet rather than just an initial chat reply

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

You literally have to be attractive to the person that you are messaging, he could be pretty and have a great profile, but if he doesn't float my boat then I wouldn't reply to a cold message.

Good luck on your journey OP

over a year ago

Fab is fab just enjoy and have fun

over a year ago

See the problem here "I've sent so many messages" is there really that many women on here that fit your type??

over a year ago

"Hello all. Any tips on how to get a response to messages. I've sent so many, and always make an effort, however, hardly ever get a reply, not even a no thank you. It's becomming a touch disheartening!"

Just be yourself, Fab is fickle and it can be like wading through Chocolate at times. Hang around the forums, get stuck in, you'll soon get to know people

over a year ago

Leeds

Well, there are thousands of women on here, so there are quite a lot that fit my type!

over a year ago

"Well, there are thousands of women on here, so there are quite a lot that fit my type! "

What, female??

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Hello all. Any tips on how to get a response to messages. I've sent so many, and always make an effort, however, hardly ever get a reply, not even a no thank you. It's becomming a touch disheartening!

Just be yourself, Fab is fickle and it can be like wading through Chocolate at times. Hang around the forums, get stuck in, you'll soon get to know people "

There are some truly fabulous people here. Get to know them, and be cool.

over a year ago

Have a candid look at your profile and messages and ask yourself how interested you would really be if it was a woman. Profile is the second thing anyone looks on getting a message (first is user name). If a username looks like it was hastily conjured up mid wank it’s a turn off, as is usernames where clearly someone has no intention of being around for long.

Block men. Saves us reading about how the ghey is out to get ya. Be sociable, be visible, be patient.

over a year ago

Leeds

Thank you, I appreciate the advice. This is my first time in the forums, I may stick around!

over a year ago

Leeds

Yes, female.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Thank you, I appreciate the advice. This is my first time in the forums, I may stick around!"

Welcome. It's fun....crazy at times, but fun

over a year ago

"Always send a dick pic it increases your chances immediately. Genuinely though a wee forum search would field results to the same asked question with some helpful answers truth is its mainly about going to clubs is the popular 1 "

Send a dick pic? Always? No! Don’t send a dick pic unless it’s actually specifically asked for!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Always send a dick pic it increases your chances immediately. Genuinely though a wee forum search would field results to the same asked question with some helpful answers truth is its mainly about going to clubs is the popular 1

Send a dick pic? Always? No! Don’t send a dick pic unless it’s actually specifically asked for!"

So, that'll be why you asked me

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Secrets coming out now

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"There can be all sorts of reasons, but given that this is a common problem for men and an equally common issue raised in the forum, I think the best thing I can say is this - rather than looking at what you're doing wrong, look at what you can improve on. Your profile, your appearance, the types of photos you put up etc. and slowly make those changes and see how it goes for you"

This…book of face pics or dating site pics aren’t best suited to here.

People are looking to complete fantasises, have great sex and build connections…so pics that get the mind racing work better…

They don’t have to be sexually explicit though…just make you think sexy thoughts.

K

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"There can be all sorts of reasons, but given that this is a common problem for men and an equally common issue raised in the forum, I think the best thing I can say is this - rather than looking at what you're doing wrong, look at what you can improve on. Your profile, your appearance, the types of photos you put up etc. and slowly make those changes and see how it goes for you"

This

over a year ago

"Hello all. Any tips on how to get a response to messages. I've sent so many, and always make an effort, however, hardly ever get a reply, not even a no thank you. It's becomming a touch disheartening!"

Op, it's fab, it can take time. What I'd suggest is, interact in the forums, get to socials, clubs, there is more than one way to skin a cat, so to speak. Fab is more than sending messages. .

Look at some of the males profiles who frequent the forums, draw some inspiration from these, as there is some really good examples of male profiles...

Just remember you awash in a sea of cock, your profile is a selling point, make it unique make it yours

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

The only guaranteed way of getting a response is to only message people that will be attracted enough to want to fuck you

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"The only guaranteed way of getting a response is to only message people that will be attracted enough to want to fuck you "

Damn. That's why you didn't respond

over a year ago

I thought this was going to be ironic and a blank thread.

No awser for this one OP.

I guess it's like being a sales cold caller: have to be thick skinned and move on to the next call.

over a year ago

Leeds

Damn, it seems nobody wants to fuck me then!

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I think being yourself is the best bet.

Then if you get attention it's got a better chance of being from someone you get on with.

I'd rather talk to someone than read too much into their profile but that's just me.

My process is: she looks hot, wonder what she's like and looking for? If I am still interested they go on my hotlist because my desires fluctuate and I want to check if it was just a temporary spike of interest .

It doesn't mean they will message me back when I do, but it does mean I will only message those I am pretty sure I'm interested in.

I don't want to get attention and then have that awkward errrm yeah not actually interested conversation.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hello O.P. ..... welcome to the forums.

Tell me ...... How many women do you think you would have to ask during the day say in the pub, supermarket, on the street if they want sex with you before one of them says 'oh yes okay' .. ?

If you want to get to know others for sex ...... go to socials, go to clubs, get to know people.

You still won't get sex but you'll make some friends and have fun on the way and be able to watch some live sex or at least nudity too.

When some people get to know you they may say .... I'm going to fuck Dave.....he's fun/a good bloke/not an axe murderer.

over a year ago

"Have a look at the profiles of men already on this thread, and see if you could improve your 'sexual CV'!"

Don’t look at mine at pointers

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"See the problem here "I've sent so many messages" is there really that many women on here that fit your type??

"

I was going to say the same thing.

I think sending messages should only be for when you have that intuitive feeling that you and the other person will click on many levels.

I probably seen six or so a year, sometimes less.

Get known as an interesting member of the community who contributes well - IMO, that’s the best way to have rewarding times (in everu sense) on here.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Dick pics. Wimin love dick pics

LvM

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Don't cast your net in the forums. It's a small pond and it will forever be Good Friday if you catch something.

Go deep diving ....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Dick pics. Wimin love dick pics

LvM"

Veiny throbby dic pics..... spurty n squirty with straggly pubes.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

LvM

Veiny throbby dic pics..... spurty n squirty with straggly pubes. "

Have you been reading Dr Seuss again?

By *nnasHammerCouple
over a year ago

The Upside Down

Trying to get anywhere via the site alone is going to be hard and disheartening. Best thing we can suggest OP is to get yourself off to some socials local to you. Keep checking the forums and get your name down on the lists. Socials are the best way to get the most out of FAB. Good luck OP.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

If you're in Leeds, get to Quest. Nice friendly club

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Damn, it seems nobody wants to fuck me then! "

You see, joining in with the forums and showing some humour is so much better than any pity post.

I don't think you've actually asked for profile advice so I will tread carefully. On this site I find some profile names off-putting.

J

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

If you don't get a response straight away immediately send a 2nd message informing them how ugly and fat and stuck up they are and how grateful they should be that you took the time to message them in the first place, never fails

By *skyouneverknowMan
over a year ago

Calne

I never message first - just post a status update and reply when I get messages

Seems to work for me

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Put a cake in your pic its the only way women love cake

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

LvM

Have you been reading Dr Seuss again? "

Dr Seuss ? What would be the use

He never sends pics of fat dicks , he just tricks

The ladies that lust and fiddle till bust.

Then they weep in the forum and lose all decorum!

No. I haven't

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

LvM

No. I haven't "

Absolutely brilliant. Please can we have a thread of this Granny?!

J

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

LvM

No. I haven't "

Well he should post a pic, a pic of his dick, a pic of his dick should do just the trick

And will he succeed? Yes! He will, indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

over a year ago

"If you don't get a response straight away immediately send a 2nd message informing them how ugly and fat and stuck up they are and how grateful they should be that you took the time to message them in the first place, never fails "

I had one of them yesterday, took a day to get round to his message and I went from being the 'hottest woman on Fab' to 'Bertha Boiler'

Fair enough I thought

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

"If you don't get a response straight away immediately send a 2nd message informing them how ugly and fat and stuck up they are and how grateful they should be that you took the time to message them in the first place, never fails

I had one of them yesterday, took a day to get round to his message and I went from being the 'hottest woman on Fab' to 'Bertha Boiler'

Fair enough I thought "

Oooosssht!!! Cannot beat the lovely charmers on fab. Think tons of ladies in Scotland was getting the same lovely messages yesterday going by the status updates. Someone must have been doing the rounds chancing it with every single female

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

LvM

No. I haven't "

Marvellous!! I might even look at a pic of George’s dick

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

"Have a look at the profiles of men already on this thread, and see if you could improve your 'sexual CV'.

I don't even open a new message until I have had a quick look at the profile!"

Exactly this you have to seriously sell yourself on this site

By all means take note from my profile it's not perfect and is always evolving but I think I'm proof this site does yield what you are looking for

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Guess he wanted women to reply

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

OP you can't say no one wants to fuck you when your profile says you have been to parties and have returned back to this site you have had some good from this site in the past

Reflect back and try figure out why it was a hit for you back then as to now

Women have to put up with odd messages that is not sexually a turn on, pictures sent attached which is dated 2016 or 2021

Men that have no respect for females like its the male body that reproduces humans

Women have to put up with alot of crap which this site is not designed for but never stops a handful of idiots doing everything the site has requested us not to do as I said reflect and reminisce a bit of your past encounters from your last profile

Allow the positive thoughts in and let it manifest itself into reality or you can choose to stay down miserable and grumpy

over a year ago

"See the problem here "I've sent so many messages" is there really that many women on here that fit your type??

"

Yes. Have you seen how many women are in here?

But! And this is a big BUT! ( not to be mistaken by a BIG BUTT! ) they look and sound attractive on their profile page and the initial billboard image. It’s only until you talk to them you find if they are your type. *just my opinion, how many stupidly attractive females I now know on here is minimal after the initial “good god, everyone is gorgeous!’ When I first stepped foot in here.

I hope that makes sense, it did when I started to type it.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I've learnt to let them chase me, play hard to get OP as it frustrates the hell out of them and before you know it you'll have more beef burgers than you can stomach

over a year ago

It seems we have another chap who thinks there is some magic forumla.

There isn't.

Well, not strictly speaking anyway.

You mention on your profile that you've been on fab before, so I would ask two questions.

Firstly, what did you learn from your previous experience and secondly, what were your expecations on joining either before or 5 months ago?

Pretty much everyone you message will check out your profile before even thinking about reading anything you've sent them, so you should make sure that it is the best it can possibly be. Also something to bear in mind, I would suggest, is your user name. Do you think it's working for you or against you.

You'll be surprised at how many people will be put off by the wrong user name.

If on looking at your profile, the recipient of your message doesn't like what they see, doesn't think you have anything in common, or simply doesn't find you attractive, they'll either ignore your message or simply delete it.

You should also check out the site FAQs as the site owners have covered the 'I don't get replies to my messages' subject.

Basically, a non-reply should be considered a 'No thank you'

Nobody owes you a reply.

Think about those takeaway menus that get posted through your door.

You never asked for them, and are likely not interested in ordering from any of the establishments.

Do you contact them all to tell them?

Of course you don't. You file them appropriately.

The people of fab are not sitting by their computers or phones waiting for a message from someone wanting a shag.

Everyone has a life.

Also, no-body is obliged to shag anyone and everyone who asks.

To be fair, your opening comment on the thread gives of a sense of entitlement.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

But! And this is a big BUT! ( not to be mistaken by a BIG BUTT! ) they look and sound attractive on their profile page and the initial billboard image. It’s only until you talk to them you find if they are your type. *just my opinion, how many stupidly attractive females I now know on here is minimal after the initial “good god, everyone is gorgeous!’ When I first stepped foot in here.

I hope that makes sense, it did when I started to type it. "

Are you trying to say you're bored of the sweet shop now Woody?

J

over a year ago

"It seems we have another chap who thinks there is some magic forumla.

There isn't.

Well, not strictly speaking anyway.

You mention on your profile that you've been on fab before, so I would ask two questions.

Firstly, what did you learn from your previous experience and secondly, what were your expecations on joining either before or 5 months ago?

Pretty much everyone you message will check out your profile before even thinking about reading anything you've sent them, so you should make sure that it is the best it can possibly be. Also something to bear in mind, I would suggest, is your user name. Do you think it's working for you or against you.

You'll be surprised at how many people will be put off by the wrong user name.

If on looking at your profile, the recipient of your message doesn't like what they see, doesn't think you have anything in common, or simply doesn't find you attractive, they'll either ignore your message or simply delete it.

You should also check out the site FAQs as the site owners have covered the 'I don't get replies to my messages' subject.

Basically, a non-reply should be considered a 'No thank you'

Nobody owes you a reply.

Think about those takeaway menus that get posted through your door.

You never asked for them, and are likely not interested in ordering from any of the establishments.

Do you contact them all to tell them?

Of course you don't. You file them appropriately.

The people of fab are not sitting by their computers or phones waiting for a message from someone wanting a shag.

Everyone has a life.

Also, no-body is obliged to shag anyone and everyone who asks.

To be fair, your opening comment on the thread gives of a sense of entitlement."

He knows how to pull the ladiesssss

over a year ago

J"

I don’t even like sweets.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

J

I don’t even like sweets. "

Now I'm even more confused!

J

over a year ago

I hope that makes sense, it did when I started to type it. "

What, treating women like human beings and want to talk to them and not just use them as a warm wanking implement?

They won't like that!

They have their tits and bits out for a reason ... and it's not chit chat.

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 08/04/23 16:17:37]

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

What, treating women like human beings and want to talk to them and not just use them as a warm wanking implement?

They won't like that!

They have their tits and bits out for a reason ... and it's not chit chat. "

over a year ago

J

I don’t even like sweets.

Now I'm even more confused!

J"

I Like a pick and mix

over a year ago

Leeds

A sense of entitlement. LMFAO!

over a year ago

"A sense of entitlement. LMFAO! "

Welcome to Fab.

over a year ago

"A sense of entitlement. LMFAO! "

If you tap ‘reply+quote’ under a comment, people know whose comment you’re replying to

over a year ago

Takes a little timing sometimes

over a year ago

Leeds

"A sense of entitlement. LMFAO!

If you tap ‘reply+quote’ under a comment, people know whose comment you’re replying to"

Thank you.....

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

I honestly can't tell you what to do for the best.

Impossible to read minds or predict the future.

over a year ago

Leeds

If you tap ‘reply+quote’ under a comment, people know whose comment you’re replying to"

Just tried to PM you however i am not yet a site supporte. Leeds to Guilford is 217 miles. I'd have to maintain an average speed of 140 miles per hour to make it in 90 minutes, as per your profile specifications. After viewing your photos, I believe I can make it, on foot, simply by sheer determination alone!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

If you tap ‘reply+quote’ under a comment, people know whose comment you’re replying to

Just tried to PM you however i am not yet a site supporte. Leeds to Guilford is 217 miles. I'd have to maintain an average speed of 140 miles per hour to make it in 90 minutes, as per your profile specifications. After viewing your photos, I believe I can make it, on foot, simply by sheer determination alone!"

Comedy is a good way of breaking the ice

Post new Message to Thread