By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Its a london club so as good a club as any

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

In 2012 the year of the famous Aguero goal, Man United were 8 points clear at Easter. Food for thought!

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m not so sure. Having lived through the banter years I expect a Spursy moment or two before the end of the season.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Come on city

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Are we though?

I reckon it’ll be close but we’ll pull it off.

By *cott73Man
over a year ago

brighton

As a city fan, I thought arsenal would struggle after we beat them at the Emirates but to be fair they then went on a terrific run. Whenever I watch them, they look like champions so I think we have to be perfect until the end of the season to have any chance of catching them.

I can't see that happening given that we haven't been consistent all year, and our run in looks hectic, what with the Champs league and the cup.

That said, the entitlement of some arsenal fans in recent weeks has been staggering....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Cannot believe it, arsenal fans are the worst "

You will not find an Arsenal fan saying that yet… the next 7 days are our squeaky bum time! Get thru anfield tomorrow and the etihad next Saturday and we can have this conversation

Oh…. Did I say I am going to both!

By *traighttothepoint20 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"In 2012 the year of the famous Aguero goal, Man United were 8 points clear at Easter. Food for thought!"

Hmm very good point hope Liverpool turn up tomorrow!

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

Arsenal have played some fantastic football this season and in Saka have an amazing player who I think deserves to win the player of the season award...I'm not sure if The Gunners will win the title as its still very close but it would be nice to see a different team lift the trophy this year.

over a year ago

Horrible bastards , went there a few months ago with Newscastle and the arsenal fans in the top tier were launching plastic bottles at us

By *traighttothepoint20 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Horrible bastards , went there a few months ago with Newscastle and the arsenal fans in the top tier were launching plastic bottles at us "

Let's hope lfc beat them tomorrow!

By *exy time loverMan
over a year ago

travel around UK

If they get a point against Liverpool it's there's and I can see them beating Liverpool.

Which hurts coming from a yid

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

League doesn't lie

If they finish top they deserve it

over a year ago

"League doesn't lie

If they finish top they deserve it "

This and as my team have been diabolical all season lfc bit on fence with city or arsenal to win premiership

Couple of my friends are gooners so go with arsenal

Think we might get hiding tomorrow at anfield

over a year ago

Arsenal have an incredible team. They will probably win it 2 or 3 times the next to 8 years with people like Saka, Martinelli and Saliba only being 21.

They are about about 40% of there potential.

City are probably the beat first 11 and squad we have ever seen though.

I expect them to match Man U 3x in a row and win the treble this year.

Still wouldn't be no slight in Arsenal they are probably going against the greatest squad,.goalscorer and manager this league has ever seen.

If anything I am glad another team and maybe Newcastle will compete with city next 5 years. Stops it becoming like France and Germany.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

The Arsenal fans I know and work with are not too confident even though they are top of the league , have the points in the bag , City are still in Europe , Arsenal are playing well. All these are factors in Arsenal favour yet still they are not too confident I appreciate anything can happen and as a Man Utd fan I still remember 2012 when we were in a similar position to Arsenal and lost it to Man City with the Aguero goal in added on time.

Post new Message to Thread