Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forum Stalkers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you had any and not known it till you met them when they know all about you...Or do you have one now?

Obviously no names of course....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i am THE forum stalker i know everything about u all.

over a year ago

You dont know me Kitty do you what colour pants am I wearing????

See not such a great stalker are you

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

nope but thats the bonus of living outwith civilisation!! xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive had lots of people message me because they have seen something ive put on the forums but they never post

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ive had lots of people message me because they have seen something ive put on the forums but they never post"

I get that too

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

To prove how unlucky we are, we've never had a stalker

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

If anyone was to even contemplate stalking me- then all i could say is GET A LIFE

I am the most BORING person ever born on this planet - i even make anoraks look sexy (honestly i do - esp the short ones, lol)

HAhahahaha

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Actually ive just thought i do have one, had him for over 12 months now and actually met him the other week

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"I am the most BORING person ever born on this planet - i even make anoraks look sexy (honestly i do - esp the short ones, lol)

HAhahahaha"

wtf?????

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"I am the most BORING person ever born on this planet - i even make anoraks look sexy (honestly i do - esp the short ones, lol)

HAhahahaha

wtf????? "

lol

you did tell me you were short didnt you????

;)

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Have you had any and not known it till you met them when they know all about you...Or do you have one now?

Obviously no names of course.... "

Err YES!!!

over a year ago

I have one .. He see a swing -date i had up for a meet and i said the pub where we was meeting this man .... for a 3 with john ,,,,,,, said he was sitting there seeing us chating from that start of the evening .. he told me in a 1to1 chat ........ very strange not sure why if he liked me he never mailed me. I have not seen a pic of him dont have them ..... all he say he is good looking and i would like ........ and ask me too meet him.... in my car one evening . lol strange ...keep saying why dont we all meet up for a drink he is not really into that ..Do make me think why go too a pub just too look at me ? xx mrs J XX

over a year ago

i am not on here enough to be stalked, i am off work ill today though so if anyone fancies stalking me, go ahead lol

By *ettybo907Woman
over a year ago

derry

"Actually ive just thought i do have one, had him for over 12 months now and actually met him the other week"

And theres me thinking i was your only one!

over a year ago

i had a guy that stalked me and my family in real life

I never accommodate and guys like this are the reason why....

met a guy for a drink and we ended up having sex, all was good

Next day i was chatting to him on msn, now hes a copper and i knew that, never thought anything about it, was just chatting away and was telling him about some trouble id had with local kids, just being usualy asbo kids, just genrally chatting, anyway id had to call the police on these group of kids cause they was setting the empty house next doors bin/garden on fire etc

anyway had to go and that was that

next time i say him on line, he started telling me all this wierd stuff about me and my kids, he'd only gone on to the police computer and checked the logged phone call i had made and thro that he had got all my private info, he told me my kids names, ages, my address, my home phone number everything, i cought him a few times sat outside my house in the car, but the last straw was when he started texting me telling me what my daughter was wearing and who she was with, i had to go to the police then and i explain the situation, it wasnt something i wanted to do i tried to stop it before it got that far but he just kept sitting outside my house and following my daughter, and as soon as my child was involved i had to get it stopped

Post new Message to Thread