Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trans and CD Thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from the chat elsewhere on this forum, this thread is for trans people and CDs to chat about whatever is on your mind.

makeup tips

TV & Admirers events

emotional support

All catered for, plus anything else you can think of.

If it gets big enough, Admin may treat us to our own forum section. So use it, ladies xx

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Great idea! Thanks Michaela.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's kick us off...

Makeup

- Does anyone else out there block their brows? I have always done this and think it makes a huge difference by hiding my brow bone. But I don't tend to see many tgirls or CDs doing it.

- Does anyone else use makeup designed for the trans community? It exists! Designed to hide five o'clock shadows, block brows, and work with other products designed for trans people and drag queens, including eye shadow, primer, and brushes.

TV and Admirers Events

Big one on Friday at cjs in Glasgow. Anyone planning on going?

Emotional support

I've been on a bit of a journey over the past year. I'm so lucky to have a beautiful and loving wife and family to support me, but others aren't so lucky, and even I need somewhere to vent sometimes! Xx

Reply privately

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm afraid I don't have much to say about make up as I'm still very beginner with it all.

But any constructive criticism is always welcomed

Love these threads, always happy to see some like minded people come together

Reply privately

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Regarding trans specific makeup, no I use resonably well known makeup. A small amount of a thicker slightly orange concealer under the eyes. Some tone matched concealer around the eyes, cheakbones, brow line. A very light application of a darker concealer on the jaw line and below and then a tone matched foundation seems a good base for me. Giving some rounding effect without going too a heavily madeup look. This is usually finished with a light blusher, some eyeshadow and some lipstick.

I have had my brows waxed and tinted and my lashes tinted which has helped a lot as I can now get away without mascara most of the time. It always seemed to migrate into my eyes and plat havok with my contact lenses.

I don't attend any T-girl and admirer events but I gather that there are ones held at Tropics and Touch saunas in Portsmouth and Swindon respectively and may give them a try at some point.

There is also a fairly good cycle of Trans support and social group meetings in the Berkshire/Hampshire area but I am a bit reticent to publish these too openly so maybe PM if your wanting details. I attend ones in Southampton and Lyndhurst but know of some others going on more inland.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get my brows waxed and shaped ( feminine) and nobody has ever said boo about it , get your foundation matched is probably one of the best tips ( go to boots and get colour matched and pay a little more , pays off so much) I don’t use the specific trans but learn your colour correction, and take your time and practice then practice again it eventually comes to a point where you look in the mirror and think I’m getting the hang of this and like the person looking back , don’t use face filters as it only gives you a false sense and have realistic expectations

Reply privately

By *ophia_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

I wish I was better at doing my make-up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get my brows waxed and shaped ( feminine) and nobody has ever said boo about it , get your foundation matched is probably one of the best tips ( go to boots and get colour matched and pay a little more , pays off so much) I don’t use the specific trans but learn your colour correction, and take your time and practice then practice again it eventually comes to a point where you look in the mirror and think I’m getting the hang of this and like the person looking back , don’t use face filters as it only gives you a false sense and have realistic expectations "

This is why I use Kryolan, you don't need to do the colour correction saves bundles of time! None of my pics have any colour correction or filters and it's just one layer of foundation xx

Reply privately

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I hope it's OK to post in your space ladies, I won't be offended if you want to keep it just for yourselves. I just wanted to mention an Instagram story filter called contour guides - it shows you where to put the darker contour and highlighter depending on your face shape. And because it shows the 'blobs' on your own face it's really helpful.

Jx

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I am rubbish at makeup. I do lipstick and occasionally eyeshadow for my pics, and the camera is forgiving.

But it's years since I tried doing makeup properly. I'd like to practice a bit and get better at it though.

Reply privately

By *oanne ETV/TS
over a year ago

Near Warrington

I am a beginner at make up really and not very good at it. But I do watch YouTube videos and they help. My first attempts were hopeless, I could have got a job in a circus lol.

My major tip is BB cream, I've now found a good shade and it works for me as a foundation, oh and don't buy expensive make up to start with.

Also if you go to clubs generally the lighting is subdued so nobody can see I look like Dame Edna lol

And finally have fun. I love trying to be Joanne xxxx

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

The closest TGirl event to me is TGirl Wednesday at Touch Sauna in Swindon. When I've got myself to the point where I'm okay meeting, I'd like to try it.

I've also heard Sweet Wednesdays in London is good, but that's quite a journey.

Liberty Elite bi night is apparently quite good too - nice looking venue.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Do anybof the girls experienced with makeup have any recommendations about what a good basic makeup bag would comprise?

On from that, can anyone recommend a good tutorial? There are so many it's bewildering.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I hope it's OK to post in your space ladies, I won't be offended if you want to keep it just for yourselves. I just wanted to mention an Instagram story filter called contour guides - it shows you where to put the darker contour and highlighter depending on your face shape. And because it shows the 'blobs' on your own face it's really helpful.

Jx"

I don't think anyone is offended hun.

Xxx

Reply privately

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Do anybof the girls experienced with makeup have any recommendations about what a good basic makeup bag would comprise?

On from that, can anyone recommend a good tutorial? There are so many it's bewildering. "

TV paint/sticks are what Mistress uses.

She also recommends using lip paint over lipstick... it just lasts longer. And lip liner too.

When it comes to eye shadows or toner or any form of contouring I have no idea

Reply privately

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Do anybof the girls experienced with makeup have any recommendations about what a good basic makeup bag would comprise?

On from that, can anyone recommend a good tutorial? There are so many it's bewildering. "

One product I find amazing is Pore Blur by Revolution. It smooths the skin under your base (or just on its own). I can try it on B to see how it works on his skin if you like?

Jx

Reply privately

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

On from that, can anyone recommend a good tutorial? There are so many it's bewildering.

One product I find amazing is Pore Blur by Revolution. It smooths the skin under your base (or just on its own). I can try it on B to see how it works on his skin if you like?

Jx"

OK, I think you should definitely try it. It's a fraction of the price of Benefit's version and made an immediate and noticeable difference on his nose and cheeks.

And I am ready to butt out at any time. I really would love you to get your own space on here!

Jx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Michaela's makeup bag comprises:

Moisturiser (any premium facial moisturiser will do).

Primer (Kryolan).

Glue (Elmer's)

Small flannel

Brow brush (RT)

Translucent powder (Kryolan)

Dry beauty blender

Foundation (Kryolan TV Paintstick)

Fluidline gel eyeliner for painting on eyebrows (Mac)

Small brush (RT)

Damp beauty blender

Eyeshadow base (Mac)

Eyeshadow palette (Kim Chi)

Liquid eyeliner (Fenty)

False lashes (Amazon)

Lash glue (boots)

Pencil eyeliner (Mac)

Highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills)

Cream contour (NARS and Kryolan)

Lipstick (Mac)

Blusher (Mac)

Setting spray (Kryolan)

Perfume (Ann Summers)

Lip pencil (Mac)

Pencil sharpener

Various other brushes (Mac, RT, Kryolan)

Hope this helps! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Concealer (Mac and Kryolan)

Reply privately

By *oanne ETV/TS
over a year ago

Near Warrington

"Michaela's makeup bag comprises:

Primer (Kryolan).

Glue (Elmer's)

Small flannel

Brow brush (RT)

Dry beauty blender

Small brush (RT)

Damp beauty blender

Eyeshadow base (Mac)

Liquid eyeliner (Fenty)

False lashes (Amazon)

Lash glue (boots)

Pencil eyeliner (Mac)

Lipstick (Mac)

Blusher (Mac)

Setting spray (Kryolan)

Perfume (Ann Summers)

Lip pencil (Mac)

Pencil sharpener

Hope this helps! Xx"

Very impressive darling xx I bought a half price gift set from Wilkos before Christmas and top it up with bits and pieces from home bargains. Clearly Michaela you have more style than me lol

And you look stunning darling xxx

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Make up..slap it on and hope for the best..top tip avoid brightly lit rooms..

Events..my favourite is the Leeds first Friday event .. which I try to get to as often as possible..

Emotional support... most people will need it after a night out with me..

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Jx"

That would be great

Plus I like the idea of you using him as a guinea pig for me.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Jx

OK, I think you should definitely try it. It's a fraction of the price of Benefit's version and made an immediate and noticeable difference on his nose and cheeks.

And I am ready to butt out at any time. I really would love you to get your own space on here!

Jx"

Thsnk you! Thanks to Beef too.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

That's a very comprehensive bag Michaela. I'm not sure about gluing my eyebrows, although you look stunning.

Reply privately

By *leased to meet youTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend-on-Sea

I've given up trying to do make up I'm a top so most of the time the only thing looking at my ugly face is a nice smooth bottom

Reply privately

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

I'm lucky as have Leonie to help with my make up. She gives me plenty of advice and help although still can't do eyeliner. It always comes out looking like used a crayon ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm lucky as have Leonie to help with my make up. She gives me plenty of advice and help although still can't do eyeliner. It always comes out looking like used a crayon ??"

Fenty liquid liner, game changer. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello

Nice to have a place to chat to others, hope admin do look into making a permanent thing of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just canNOT block brows no matter how hard I try!

And I so want to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just canNOT block brows no matter how hard I try!

And I so want to "

Let me know if you want a masterclass and I can dm you my number. It took me a seriously long time to master (around 6 months) but now I do it in 5-10 minutes flawlessly, every time.

Reply privately

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Salisbury

She also recommends using lip paint over lipstick... it just lasts longer. And lip liner too.

When it comes to eye shadows or toner or any form of contouring I have no idea "

You're Make Up is outstanding. Wow. I enjoy contouring my nose. It isn't massive but makes a real difference. My brows are terrible and need colour. I'm self taught from YouTube. Massive room for improvement for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

When it comes to eye shadows or toner or any form of contouring I have no idea

You're Make Up is outstanding. Wow. I enjoy contouring my nose. It isn't massive but makes a real difference. My brows are terrible and need colour. I'm self taught from YouTube. Massive room for improvement for me "

Seconded. Also you have a knack for good pics. I love the pics with your Mistress xx

Reply privately

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Thank you very much Denise and Michaela!! You're both very sweet for saying so

I do try my best with the pics xx

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Jennie, Michaela and Denise: I'd give my eye teeth to be able to do my makeup as well as any of you. Lol.

I have hopes that one day I will try a club, and when I do I want to be able to do mins at least halfway decently.

Btw Sweet Wednesday have a makeup artist who will do it for you. It costs around £30, I think. Might be nice for a one-off visit.

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting thread, love it,

Xx

Reply privately

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS
over a year ago

bishop auckland

Primark have decent makeup believe it or not x

Reply privately

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Salisbury

"Jennie, Michaela and Denise: I'd give my eye teeth to be able to do my makeup as well as any of you. Lol.

I have hopes that one day I will try a club, and when I do I want to be able to do mins at least halfway decently.

Btw Sweet Wednesday have a makeup artist who will do it for you. It costs around £30, I think. Might be nice for a one-off visit. "

I'll come with you Davina

Reply privately

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS
over a year ago

bishop auckland

What’s your favourite stockings girls ?

Reply privately

By *oanne ETV/TS
over a year ago

Near Warrington

"What’s your favourite stockings girls ? "

I buy from everywhere, Amazon, eBay, Primark, supermarkets etc

I prefer stockings than hold ups, depends on what I'm wearing on the colour but I try to get them to match my shoes lol

Reply privately

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Salisbury

"What’s your favourite stockings girls ?

I buy from everywhere, Amazon, eBay, Primark, supermarkets etc

I prefer stockings than hold ups, depends on what I'm wearing on the colour but I try to get them to match my shoes lol"

Totally agree with Joanne. I'm an addict to buying them. Fishnets, thin dernier Pretty Polly. What ever makes me feel sexy

Reply privately

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS
over a year ago

bishop auckland

I love wolford but expensive

Reply privately

over a year ago

I pad my hips so I wear the 100 denier luxury opaque tights from M&S to hide the padding and have a good silouette.

Rare exception: if I'm doing a bi night at a club and I expect to be passed round like a bong, I'll wear Ann Summers hold-ups. Xx

Reply privately

By *llSxy4UTV/TS
over a year ago

London & Hastings

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Jennie, Michaela and Denise: I'd give my eye teeth to be able to do my makeup as well as any of you. Lol.

Btw Sweet Wednesday have a makeup artist who will do it for you. It costs around £30, I think. Might be nice for a one-off visit.

I'll come with you Davina "

Awww thanks Denise. I'll need someone to hold my hand.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I pad my hips so I wear the 100 denier luxury opaque tights from M&S to hide the padding and have a good silouette.

Rare exception: if I'm doing a bi night at a club and I expect to be passed round like a bong, I'll wear Ann Summers hold-ups. Xx"

Omg! Michaela! The image you've put I'm my head of you being passed around Lee a bong!

I want to go to that club.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Damned autocorrect!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rare exception: if I'm doing a bi night at a club and I expect to be passed round like a bong, I'll wear Ann Summers hold-ups. Xx

Omg! Michaela! The image you've put I'm my head of you being passed around Lee a bong!

I want to go to that club. "

In fairness I attend clubs every week or so in hope but a proper Michaela gangbang hasn't happened yet looking for 3-4 handsome gents to show me a good time. one day Michaela, one day...

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I use a derma cream foundation, or as I call it five oclock shadow cover. I can't remember where I got it from, but it works brilliantly as a cover up for the foundation to go over.

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I prefer to buy mine in ann summers, M&S or next, I prefer a place I can see what they look like.

Reply privately

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

How's things girls how are you all keeping

Reply privately

By *oanne ETV/TS
over a year ago

Near Warrington

In fairness I attend clubs every week or so in hope but a proper Michaela gangbang hasn't happened yet looking for 3-4 handsome gents to show me a good time. one day Michaela, one day..."

I wear hold ups when I go to the Sauna, and always have spares just in case it gets very raunchy, and it did last time lol

Reply privately

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

In fairness I attend clubs every week or so in hope but a proper Michaela gangbang hasn't happened yet looking for 3-4 handsome gents to show me a good time. one day Michaela, one day..."

I'm amazed you haven't found your handsome men... you must turn a lot of heads at the clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

In fairness I attend clubs every week or so in hope but a proper Michaela gangbang hasn't happened yet looking for 3-4 handsome gents to show me a good time. one day Michaela, one day...

I wear hold ups when I go to the Sauna, and always have spares just in case it gets very raunchy, and it did last time lol"

How does it work at a sauna with makeup n stuff? Aren't saunas roasting hot? I've never been to one but there's one in Glasgow called Pipeworks and I keep getting told to go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm amazed you haven't found your handsome men... you must turn a lot of heads at the clubs "

Foolishly, I mostly do straight nights. Most of the men look at my like a diver looks at a jellyfish. They acknowledge I'm pretty but they dare not touch me

Reply privately

By *oanne ETV/TS
over a year ago

Near Warrington

I wear hold ups when I go to the Sauna, and always have spares just in case it gets very raunchy, and it did last time lol

How does it work at a sauna with makeup n stuff? Aren't saunas roasting hot? I've never been to one but there's one in Glasgow called Pipeworks and I keep getting told to go."

Northwich Sauna is huge and Wednesday is TGirl day. Loads of play areas, never use sauna/steam room but have fun. I like the big room which can be a free for all but this cheeky tart loves it lol

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I like sheer holdups usually.

But i also love fishnets, and I'm going to get myself stockings and a suspender belt.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"How's things girls how are you all keeping "

I'm okay thanks Capt. C

Reply privately

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm amazed you haven't found your handsome men... you must turn a lot of heads at the clubs

Foolishly, I mostly do straight nights. Most of the men look at my like a diver looks at a jellyfish. They acknowledge I'm pretty but they dare not touch me "

Ah I see, it sounds to me like you should try out some bi/gay nights, you'd be beating off men left right and centre haha

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

This is a great thread, really do want to improve my makeup skills. Quite possibly personal preference, but I prefer liquid to powder eye shadow.

XX

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Now there's a subject I could happily talk about all day. My favourite hold ups are F&F ones from Tesco. They are slightly glossy and have a non pace top. If I get the larger of the two sizes I can wear them quite high up, and most importantly they stay up. Love buying vintage stockings too, usually in eBay. Recently picked up a pair of barely black Pretty Polly honeysuckle motif ones. Saving those for a very special occasion.

XX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is a great thread, really do want to improve my makeup skills. Quite possibly personal preference, but I prefer liquid to powder eye shadow.

XX

"

I own a sparkly liquid eyeshadow from Mac but I don't use it. I guess I'm just used to powder. I'll check out liquid products though, maybe I'm missing a trick xx

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"This is a great thread, really do want to improve my makeup skills. Quite possibly personal preference, but I prefer liquid to powder eye shadow.

XX

I own a sparkly liquid eyeshadow from Mac but I don't use it. I guess I'm just used to powder. I'll check out liquid products though, maybe I'm missing a trick xx"

Ordered some L'Oréal ones to try, the arrived today. Shall report on how good they are.

XX

Reply privately

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

I use regular ladies make up, foundation, powder, I paint my eyebrows and regularly get them trimmed and do my eye brows as well. Plus eye shadow.

Finish with blusher and usually red lipstick. Mind you, after you've given a couple of blow jobs, you wonder why you bothered.

My favourite places to go are Legs 800 in East London and the Greenhouse in Newport. I used to frequent Birmingham gay village and Blackpool a lot but not much nowadays.

My life is good, happy with who I am, lots of support from my ex wife but still in the closet with friends and family and it will probably stay that way.

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Any suggestions on breastforms, mine need replacing.

I keep looking at the breastplates, but I don't seem to find them in my size. I have a 42 inch chest.

Do they stretch much?

Reply privately

By *anyaTgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Practice ,practice and practice

Reply privately

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

Hello ladies xxx

Clearly coming late to this lovely thread xx

I use M&S foundation - I had a colour match thing done ages ago, and a darker concealer to begin with.

As for stockings … I sing adore classic Fully Fashioned Stockings … my faves by a country milexx

I pluck and trim my eyebrows, but for special occasions will sometimes get them threaded - they look fab when they’re done

R xxx

Reply privately

By *VHeather_RTV/TS
over a year ago

Hemel

I had a couple of makeovers a while back, explained wanted to find out which products suited me best and learn how to do it properly. Came away with a nice shopping list of suggested products and knowledge on how best to apply.! Not been back since as now it’s time to practice practice!

Hold ups for me M&S, always have plenty of packets in reserve! Just in case…

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

So this one will make me even more unpopular than I am already. .

breast plates...

I think they look fuckin ridiculous...ok if you have them covered .but when people have them exposed..I just think of that episode of black adder... .....earmuffs..

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Great idea as a thread, wish I’d had some of this knowledge when I first started out.

I used to go out every week but I very rarely bother these days. Work and Family (new relationship as well) keeps me quite busy now, even with this site I generally visit only occasionally now.

But when I do go out I can recommend Sparkle, the Trans event in Manchester I have regularly gone for the last few years.

Club Play in Blackpool, very LGBTQI inclusive plus they have bi nights and even other events in which Tgirls entry is free.

Don’t forget there’s a fetish scene Club Lash was one I used to regularly go to and is still holding events.

Whatever you do, don’t just stay inside it’s more inclusive than ever expressing a feminine side, more venues and more acceptance than when I first started out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So this one will make me even more unpopular than I am already. .

breast plates...

I think they look fuckin ridiculous...ok if you have them covered .but when people have them exposed..I just think of that episode of black adder... .....earmuffs.. "

It depends on the plate. I wear a silicone breastplate with realistic sized boobs and providing you cover the seal with a collar and wear something over the top (such as a see-through dress) it looks great.

But I have seen TVs in cotton-filled GG cups with no seal coverage, and I agree it looks less than realistic. X

Reply privately

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

South Birmingham

Great thread, love it.

Make up i use poundland foundation, i have various brow pencils ( never had them shaped or waxed)

eye colour pallet varies in brand as i look for the colours on it and only get smaller pallet as i always use the same colours and the other go to waste .

lipstick is mainly maybeline as i like them and since getting a lip liner my lips are getting better.

mascara as well and never put false lashes as i strugle to see what i am doing.

i am pretty new at it as only been dressing fully and doing make up over the last 15 month

like a lot have say the more you practice the better you get at it.

T-girls and admirers event,

Touch sauna in swindon on wednesday (very good and nice clean sauna)

Greenhouse sauna Darlaston on Fridays

Greenhouse sauna Newport on thursdays

Attic club on monday afternonn and Fridays afternoons

Sauna sauna in northwich on wednesday.

I haven't been to all of them. I just tend to go to the Greenhouse darlaston on friday as I would be there for the best part of 12 hours and they have some dancing too in the evening.

Breast plate i love mine only a cheap one from ebay (still silicone filled) and they look a lot better wearing a bra/basque as they create a nice cleveage, without them they do not look natural at all imo. and yes they need to be covered, i am quite lucky as mine seem to match my skin tone well.

Chantelle xxx

Reply privately

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Salisbury

I've been contemplating a breast plate too. Watching views on them with eager anticipation.

I've had the same set of breast forms for over 10 years. Never let me down. With a decent underwired bra from Boux Avenue they never flop out unexpectedly

Reply privately

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
over a year ago

watford

What a fantastic thread

Should make this permanent maybe take over the vires thread.

Thread full of attractive ladies.

Thanks ladies for make up tips

I will keep trying.

I may get it right one day.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"What a fantastic thread

Should make this permanent maybe take over the vires thread.

Thread full of attractive ladies.

Thanks ladies for make up tips

I will keep trying.

I may get it right one day."

This is a wonderful thread. We really need a board.

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

breast plates...

I think they look fuckin ridiculous...ok if you have them covered .but when people have them exposed..I just think of that episode of black adder... .....earmuffs.. "

Due to still being in the closet, I am looking to get a breastplate, just to hide a few things but enable me to wear a lower cut dress.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All we can do is keep making noise girls hopefully we can convince Admin we would be a popular room.

This far we've had makeup, breast plates/forms, and events all discussed. And a random Admirer (thanks Cap).

Definitely more worthy than the "camping" room I would say

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All we can do is keep making noise girls hopefully we can convince Admin we would be a popular room.

This far we've had makeup, breast plates/forms, and events all discussed. And a random Admirer (thanks Cap).

Definitely more worthy than the "camping" room I would say "

*Camping thread surprisingly popular... Go for the Australian thread there's like three discussions up just now and two of them have no responses...

Reply privately

By *ophia_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

"All we can do is keep making noise girls hopefully we can convince Admin we would be a popular room.

Definitely more worthy than the "camping" room I would say

*Camping thread surprisingly popular... Go for the Australian thread there's like three discussions up just now and two of them have no responses..."

The New Zealand one is even quieter, you would think the room we want would be a no brainer.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

What's even odder here is that you can select TV/TS as your preferred profile gender. So how is it that we don't rate a board? Lol

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"

T-girls and admirers event,

Touch sauna in swindon on wednesday (very good and nice clean sauna)

Chantelle xxx"

This is the one I'm nervously eyeing up for the future. From your post, it seems you've been to it. Would you recommend it? I suppose I'm just looking for as much reassurance and first-hand info as possible.

Reply privately

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS
over a year ago

Sexville

Oh this is genius! Well done Michaela for posting, what a great idea!

I think our own board would be amazing!

For now a thread like this will no doubt be great for many girls and admirers x

Reply privately

By *leased to meet youTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend-on-Sea

I tend to wear my fake boobs under a bodystocking.

Reply privately

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS
over a year ago

bishop auckland

What’s your favourite look ?

I like the smart office look although I do have tarty, schoolgirl, nurse and French maid x

Reply privately

By *VHeather_RTV/TS
over a year ago

Hemel

"What’s your favourite look ?

I like the smart office look although I do have tarty, schoolgirl, nurse and French maid x "

Just an every day age appropriate about town look! Don’t think it could get more dull! But I like it

Reply privately

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
over a year ago

watford

I have a breast plate but not that keen

Gets a bit sweetie and makes a farting noise when air gets trapped under plate ??

I do prefer a pocket bra which I put my other boobs in.

I sheer one which looks great.

Reply privately

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
over a year ago

watford

Ladies why not post on your profile updates to get this tread more attention x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where is the beat place to buy clothes online. Am hit and miss with getting something that fits well. I have used the size conversion chart.

Reply privately

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Salisbury

The wrong kind of fart noises and sweat. I think you've sold me Chrissy

Looks wise, there is a time and place for all. Totally with the passable girl about town look. That would be my go to. With something naughty underneath.

School girl does drive the boys crazy. Would love to try an air hostess outfit. But not those horrible slutty amazon ones. It would have to be an old school fantasy outfit. The equivalent of a St Trinians.

Reply privately

By *VHeather_RTV/TS
over a year ago

Hemel

"Where is the beat place to buy clothes online. Am hit and miss with getting something that fits well. I have used the size conversion chart."

Depends what you are after Fast fashion places like Shein, BooHoo etc are popular and cheap ( with Boohoo get the premium account and you can send as much back FOC)

I am a big eBay / Vinted fan. Once you find brands and sizes which work for you really good place to get proper bargains and quality clothes to. Takes time to learn what works, with a few mistakes along the way!

Other option just go into Primark etc, no one cares and just buy what takes your fancy!

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Well done for starting the thread Michaela

I was in Milton keynes shopping mall and popped into boots and got a lovely young lady to do me a colour match, Made me feel great.

I have been to quite a few events over the last 2 years

LFF / Touch / Green house / Pink Punters / and Brighton, Best place ever to go out dressed,

Tend to just do foundation and lippy which does me fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I so want to

Let me know if you want a masterclass and I can dm you my number. It took me a seriously long time to master (around 6 months) but now I do it in 5-10 minutes flawlessly, every time."

I gave up trying always looked really bad

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Where is the beat place to buy clothes online. Am hit and miss with getting something that fits well. I have used the size conversion chart."

There are vast ranges in the sizes buying online it's a bit hit and miss, Roman site is pretty true to size have bought a few nice dresses of there. But there is no comparision to actually go in the shop dressed and actually try stuff on then you know it fits and you get what you want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The wrong kind of fart noises and sweat. I think you've sold me Chrissy

Looks wise, there is a time and place for all. Totally with the passable girl about town look. That would be my go to. With something naughty underneath.

School girl does drive the boys crazy. Would love to try an air hostess outfit. But not those horrible slutty amazon ones. It would have to be an old school fantasy outfit. The equivalent of a St Trinians. "

Hehehe add me as a friend and check my friends only pics

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I like the smart office look although I do have tarty, schoolgirl, nurse and French maid x "

My favourite look is the punk .. rock.. type look... fishnets.. animal print..skulls.. coloured wigs.. boots ..rings etc.. it's definitely not flavour of the month with most but I've never been one to try and please the majority.. I'm a bit alternative in drab..so it's just an extension of that really..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clothes depends on your body type for me. I was three stone bigger last year so I was wearing a lot of skater dresses from Killstar. As I lost weight I started padding my hips and wearing a corset, and now I only wear body con dresses.

Ann Summers

House of Maguie

Saints and Sinners

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Love the smart office/sexy secretary look.

XX

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Most of my clothes are George, F&F and few TU dresses. Have a few items from eBay, and I do like a good charity shop raid.

XX

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Most of my clothes are George, F&F and few TU dresses. Have a few items from eBay, and I do like a good charity shop raid.

XX "

Totally agree get some good bargains if you keep your eyes open

Reply privately

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

Primer (Kryolan).

Glue (Elmer's)

Small flannel

Brow brush (RT)

Dry beauty blender

Small brush (RT)

Damp beauty blender

Eyeshadow base (Mac)

Liquid eyeliner (Fenty)

False lashes (Amazon)

Lash glue (boots)

Pencil eyeliner (Mac)

Lipstick (Mac)

Blusher (Mac)

Setting spray (Kryolan)

Perfume (Ann Summers)

Lip pencil (Mac)

Pencil sharpener

Hope this helps! Xx"

I approve of this list!

Ticks all the important things.

Moisturiser

Primer

Damp beauty blender

I don't bother with false eyelashes though . And it's bare minerals foundation for me

Anastasia Beverly hills is awesome stuff though. I have an eyeshadow palette from them which is all nice sparkly copper colours.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Primer (Kryolan).

Glue (Elmer's)

Small flannel

Brow brush (RT)

Dry beauty blender

Small brush (RT)

Damp beauty blender

Eyeshadow base (Mac)

Liquid eyeliner (Fenty)

False lashes (Amazon)

Lash glue (boots)

Pencil eyeliner (Mac)

Lipstick (Mac)

Blusher (Mac)

Setting spray (Kryolan)

Perfume (Ann Summers)

Lip pencil (Mac)

Pencil sharpener

Hope this helps! Xx

I approve of this list!

Ticks all the important things.

Moisturiser

Primer

Damp beauty blender

I don't bother with false eyelashes though . And it's bare minerals foundation for me

Anastasia Beverly hills is awesome stuff though. I have an eyeshadow palette from them which is all nice sparkly copper colours.

"

Anastasia Beverly Hills aurora palette. Game. Fucking. Changer.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

My favourite look is goth. You'll notice in my pics I wear acfair bit of black, but it's not properly gothic. I'm still slowly working on my wardrobe, which is a bit all over the place.

I'd like to try a secretary look and an air hostess sometime, just for fun.

Reply privately

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS
over a year ago

bishop auckland

I normally buy my wigs of eBay, any recommendations?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I normally buy my wigs of eBay, any recommendations? "

Amazon for me, you can get amazing wigs for under £40. I've seen a brand called Colourful Panda on Amazon which I've heard great things about but not yet tried. Xx

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I normally buy my wigs of eBay, any recommendations?

Amazon for me, you can get amazing wigs for under £40. I've seen a brand called Colourful Panda on Amazon which I've heard great things about but not yet tried. Xx"

I've got mine off eBay. Thinking of trying Amazon.

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I normally buy my wigs of eBay, any recommendations? "

Used to get mine at a local adult store. Will have to check the brand as I still have a few. Not worn one for a few years now as I have naturally long hair.

XX

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Used to get mine at a local adult store. Will have to check the brand as I still have a few. Not worn one for a few years now as I have naturally long hair.

XX"

Oh God I wish I did. My hair was long and dark for years. All that's left most is a grey ponytail. The top of my head is bald. Best no one see me in male mode!

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

XX

Oh God I wish I did. My hair was long and dark for years. All that's left most is a grey ponytail. The top of my head is bald. Best no one see me in male mode! "

There's a few grey hairs amongst mine,but I don't mind.

XX

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

XX

Oh God I wish I did. My hair was long and dark for years. All that's left most is a grey ponytail. The top of my head is bald. Best no one see me in male mode!

There's a few grey hairs amongst mine,but I don't mind.

XX "

I was actually considering getting a grey, age-appropriate wig. Not sure though. Lol.

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Amazon for me, you can get amazing wigs for under £40. I've seen a brand called Colourful Panda on Amazon which I've heard great things about but not yet tried. Xx

I've got mine off eBay. Thinking of trying Amazon. "

I bought all mine of amazon various colours in a bob style, Paid about £25 for each

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I bought all mine of amazon various colours in a bob style, Paid about £25 for each"

I prefer shorter styles (bobs and shoulder length) - less of a problem when giving a blow job

Reply privately

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

I bought all mine of amazon various colours in a bob style, Paid about £25 for each

I prefer shorter styles (bobs and shoulder length) - less of a problem when giving a blow job "

tie the hair in a ponytail

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I prefer shorter styles (bobs and shoulder length) - less of a problem when giving a blow job tie the hair in a ponytail "

I know, I know...

Reply privately

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

I prefer shorter styles (bobs and shoulder length) - less of a problem when giving a blow job tie the hair in a ponytail

I know, I know... "

keeps the hair out of your mouth

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I prefer shorter styles (bobs and shoulder length) - less of a problem when giving a blow job tie the hair in a ponytail

I know, I know... keeps the hair out of your mouth "

That's why I prefer shorter styles...

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Bump and change of subject.

Where does everyone get their shoes? I wear size 10s, but can squuze into a 9. I find getting affordable shoes in my size really difficult.

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Bump and change of subject.

Where does everyone get their shoes? I wear size 10s, but can squuze into a 9. I find getting affordable shoes in my size really difficult. "

I am a 9 Davina i have the same problem, You can get away with a size smaller if they are open toed. I prefer midi's or ankle boots.

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Where does everyone get their shoes? I wear size 10s, but can squuze into a 9. I find getting affordable shoes in my size really difficult. "

I only wear boots got all mine on eBay from the same company for around 20 quid .the sizes go up to size 12 I think.. I'm a 10...

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I love ankle boots. There are certainly shoes in my size available but they always seem to cost a bomb. I can't afford £85 heels or £145 boots from a drag or fetish store (for example).

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Where does everyone get their shoes? I wear size 10s, but can squuze into a 9. I find getting affordable shoes in my size really difficult.

I only wear boots got all mine on eBay from the same company for around 20 quid .the sizes go up to size 12 I think.. I'm a 10..."

I do love your boots. In fact I love your look - it's so unashamedly punk. . I'd love to know who you got them from on ebay.

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

I only wear boots got all mine on eBay from the same company for around 20 quid .the sizes go up to size 12 I think.. I'm a 10..."

Whats the name of the company Robyn ?

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I love ankle boots. There are certainly shoes in my size available but they always seem to cost a bomb. I can't afford £85 heels or £145 boots from a drag or fetish store (for example). "

Me to, First pair i bought was a bit tight then found a wide fit size which were lot more comfortable. I did find a pair in a charity shop still had primark store label on them which was a lucky find

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazon for me. I'm size 11-12... Six foot glamazon here... Xx

Reply privately

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Salisbury

Size 8 here, so I think I'm just about OK in terms of choice. Vinted is great for getting some amazing boots cheaply. Amazon for my knee high boots though

Reply privately

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Good weekend to you all

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Size 8 here, so I think I'm just about OK in terms of choice. Vinted is great for getting some amazing boots cheaply. Amazon for my knee high boots though "

At size 8 you can buy off the shelf. Lucky thing!

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Good weekend to you all "

Good weekend to you, too. Thanks for looking in on our thread.

Reply privately

By *VHeather_RTV/TS
over a year ago

Hemel

"Size 8 here, so I think I'm just about OK in terms of choice. Vinted is great for getting some amazing boots cheaply. Amazon for my knee high boots though "

Also an 8 which means no issues finding shoes to fit. Mostly eBay and vinted to build up my Dune collection!

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I so want to "

I need to start practicing doing mine I've the glue and even bought lace eyebrows to glue on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any suggestions on breastforms, mine need replacing.

I keep looking at the breastplates, but I don't seem to find them in my size. I have a 42 inch chest.

Do they stretch much?"

I've a 40 inch chest and my silicone filled d cup stretch and cover me ok.

Reply privately

over a year ago

breast plates...

I think they look fuckin ridiculous...ok if you have them covered .but when people have them exposed..I just think of that episode of black adder... .....earmuffs..

It depends on the plate. I wear a silicone breastplate with realistic sized boobs and providing you cover the seal with a collar and wear something over the top (such as a see-through dress) it looks great.

But I have seen TVs in cotton-filled GG cups with no seal coverage, and I agree it looks less than realistic. X"

Yes never go for colour a or one that's more Chinese skins tone and it's porcelain colour which we're not. 2 or b is more Caucasian match.

You can get silicone ones on ebay for decent price my last ones were around £100.

Roayer dot com is good for product a bit on the pricier side but have sales on.

Key to nit making them make the farting sound is to apply talc to the inside off them and on your chest this makes them go on easier and you sweat less.

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Isn't it about time the forum has it's own dedication section.

I mean there's a camping.

Games.

And virus.

Not trying to remove these topics from the lounge far from it.

But having a dedicated section will surely allow it to expand and open up further information and discussion?

Or am I wrong?

Xx

Reply privately

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Isn't it about time the forum has it's own dedication section.

I mean there's a camping.

Games.

And virus.

Not trying to remove these topics from the lounge far from it.

But having a dedicated section will surely allow it to expand and open up further information and discussion?

Or am I wrong?

Xx"

I believe admin are considering this and are probably keeping an eye on this thread. I hope it happens

J

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Birmingham

all my shoes are from newlook size 9 ( i am a size 10 really) and all fit me well

you don't tend to find them in the shop though so i order them online and pick up in the shop or either get them delivered.

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

all my shoes are from newlook size 9 ( i am a size 10 really) and all fit me well

you don't tend to find them in the shop though so i order them online and pick up in the shop or either get them delivered."

Thanks for info Chantelle just ordered a nice pair of sandels off there.

Reply privately

By *atriciayoiditTV/TS
over a year ago

hatfield

"I've given up trying to do make up I'm a top so most of the time the only thing looking at my ugly face is a nice smooth bottom "
just brightened up my saturday night...that is so funny,,,

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

you don't tend to find them in the shop though so i order them online and pick up in the shop or either get them delivered."

New Look huh? That's worth knowing, thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a new channel I'm launching on YouTube which is a vlog on makeup... Not sure if the link is allowed on the forum though... Admin please let me know!

Reply privately

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"I have a new channel I'm launching on YouTube which is a vlog on makeup... Not sure if the link is allowed on the forum though... Admin please let me know!"

I've posted links to YouTube vids in the forums before and had no issues.

But it might be different if you're doing it in order to promote yourself in some way

Reply privately

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

you don't tend to find them in the shop though so i order them online and pick up in the shop or either get them delivered.

Thanks for info Chantelle just ordered a nice pair of sandels off there."

I have heard that New Look 9s are good… I’ve looked when I’ve been in the shops, but never seen any 9s on the shelf.

Deichmann sometimes have a very small selection of heels in a size 10 … and they put an XL label on the box so they are quite easy to spot.

If you are buying online, I know that ASOS have a great selection of shoes in size 10s, but not clear on availability or how good they are???

Love R x

Reply privately

By *utdoorblueskyTV/TS
over a year ago

Inverness

Thanks for info Chantelle just ordered a nice pair of sandels off there.

I have heard that New Look 9s are good… I’ve looked when I’ve been in the shops, but never seen any 9s on the shelf.

Deichmann sometimes have a very small selection of heels in a size 10 … and they put an XL label on the box so they are quite easy to spot.

If you are buying online, I know that ASOS have a great selection of shoes in size 10s, but not clear on availability or how good they are???

Love R x"

Would recommend ASOS. They have a wide fit and curve style shoes which I find fit great for me. Quality is decent for what you pay for.

Reply privately

By *ara wilcoxTV/TS
over a year ago

Sunderland

Anyone been to Sauna 52 in Newcastle? Dressed there?

Reply privately

By *oanne ETV/TS
over a year ago

Near Warrington

I really struggled to find shoes to fit. I have now discovered I'm a 7.5 wide fit in M&S shoes. I buy my every expanding collection of shoes on eBay usually but have a pair from a charity shop and my wonderful fluffy pink mules from Shein. Searching for shoes is second only to my stockings collection xxxx

Reply privately

By *ingeriecdABCTV/TS
over a year ago

catterick

Pleaser shoes are very good and have a wide range of shoes up to size 12 just google “PLEASER shoes “

Reply privately

By *ophia_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

"Any suggestions on breastforms, mine need replacing.

Do they stretch much?

I've a 40 inch chest and my silicone filled d cup stretch and cover me ok."

I am a 44 inch chest and have a dokier breastplate which I got on ebay which fits me.

Reply privately

By *arriet_pendletonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

I wear a breast plate, agree on covering up the seams though otherwise it doesn't look very flattering. If you do it right though I think they look great. I had a cheap one to start with and it ripped very quickly, now have a roanyer one and I couldn't before pleased, the quality is much better.

Make up wise I mainly use Mac. I had a one hour makeover and picked up lots of good tips...then spent a fortune on their stuff! It is good quality though, can definitely tell the difference in coverage and colour. One tip the makeup artist gave me is to wet your eyeshadow on the brush when you do your lid with a setting spray and "paint" it on, really goes on a lot better.

X

Reply privately

By *7mutleyTV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

A wonderful thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah I dabble just now .dont get much chance to try to dress

As you will see form my photos on stockings and heels .

If we have a dress cave we could meet exchange ideas help x

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Birmingham

Admins really need to create a forum page for all the gilrs and admirers too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant thread..if I can help anyone please ask!

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Pleaser shoes are very good and have a wide range of shoes up to size 12 just google “PLEASER shoes “"

Pleasers are amazing, but bloody expensive. Lol

Reply privately

By *utdoorblueskyTV/TS
over a year ago

Inverness

"Admins really need to create a forum page for all the gilrs and admirers too."

Agreed, there is definitely a big enough demand for it.

Reply privately

By *VHeather_RTV/TS
over a year ago

Hemel

"Admins really need to create a forum page for all the gilrs and admirers too.

Agreed, there is definitely a big enough demand for it."

Certainly looks like it! Need to keep the momentum going on this thread and subsequent ones once this reaches max capacity

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a fantastic idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where is the beat place to buy clothes online. Am hit and miss with getting something that fits well. I have used the size conversion chart.

There are vast ranges in the sizes buying online it's a bit hit and miss, Roman site is pretty true to size have bought a few nice dresses of there. But there is no comparision to actually go in the shop dressed and actually try stuff on then you know it fits and you get what you want."

As a part time dresser, I have never gone out in public. The thought petrified me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Amazon for me. I'm size 11-12... Six foot glamazon here... Xx"

Am the same size, its awkward. The specialist trans sites rip you off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has anyone tried to make their voice more feminine. How did you go about, did it work.

I know there are tutorial videos, anyone practice the methods they advocate..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Birmingham

"

As a part time dresser, I have never gone out in public. The thought petrified me."

i am a part time TV too and to be fair i am getting more courageous, the first step is really scary and a lot easier if not alone.

I go to shop as a man and i do try women clothes the staff don't care at all and can help too, as with the shoes i find new look good and also select some nice stuff at cheap prices and buy a lot in the sales.

ann summer sales person are very nice and will help you, again i try things there.

only been out on the street fully dressed once and that was really scary for the first 30 seconds and then you get used to it and realise most people just couldn't care less (most of my clothes are not street friendly, they are more for sauna and clubs so this limit my outings). i do get more and more advanturous/confident and do walk into hotels fully dressed and do drive fully dressed too.

First time i went to try women clothes in a shop we still had mandatory face mask so that helped me a lot with screcy and boosting confidence.

little steps are all that is needed and confidence grows.

Chantelle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

As a part time dresser, I have never gone out in public. The thought petrified me.

i am a part time TV too and to be fair i am getting more courageous, the first step is really scary and a lot easier if not alone.

I go to shop as a man and i do try women clothes the staff don't care at all and can help too, as with the shoes i find new look good and also select some nice stuff at cheap prices and buy a lot in the sales.

ann summer sales person are very nice and will help you, again i try things there.

only been out on the street fully dressed once and that was really scary for the first 30 seconds and then you get used to it and realise most people just couldn't care less (most of my clothes are not street friendly, they are more for sauna and clubs so this limit my outings). i do get more and more advanturous/confident and do walk into hotels fully dressed and do drive fully dressed too.

First time i went to try women clothes in a shop we still had mandatory face mask so that helped me a lot with screcy and boosting confidence.

little steps are all that is needed and confidence grows.

Chantelle

"

Definitely easier if you have company. Would feel less self conscious. I guess we could still wear a mask, as its not completely disappeared.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Has anyone tried to make their voice more feminine. How did you go about, did it work.

I know there are tutorial videos, anyone practice the methods they advocate..?"

There are a few of the girls here who have. JaimeD said in a different thread that she's used online tutorials.

I am currently working on my voice. I have been for weeks and I've noticed a definite improvement. It's practice, really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has anyone tried to make their voice more feminine. How did you go about, did it work.

There are a few of the girls here who have. JaimeD said in a different thread that she's used online tutorials.

I am currently working on my voice. I have been for weeks and I've noticed a definite improvement. It's practice, really."

Thanks, are you also using online tutorials, can you recommend one..

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I am currently working on my voice. I have been for weeks and I've noticed a definite improvement. It's practice, really.

"

I am. And there's a particular series I have in mind, but ironically I've forgotten what it's called.

I'll find it and post it here when I do.

Btw, my fem voice is rubbish, lol. But I'm still early in the process.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am. And there's a particular series I have in mind, but ironically I've forgotten what it's called.

"

Thanks, our voice sounds different in our head. Do you record it and play it back..?

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I tried to make my voice more feminine sounding... unfortunately I ended up sounding like kathy Burke..

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Thanks, our voice sounds different in our head. Do you record it and play it back..?"

Yes. I use the sound recorder on my phone. I sound awful, lol!

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I tried to make my voice more feminine sounding... unfortunately I ended up sounding like kathy Burke.. "

There's quite a few guys that would find that sexy.

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 10/04/23 20:54:01]

Reply privately

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Voice mine sounds terrible even if i don't try to talk fem lol..

I was in Harrogate and it was doing a shopping adventure and was feeling pretty relaxed, Anyway i needed to the loo so though i would go in the big witherspoons they have up there. It was a challenge but thought stuff it go for it walking in used the loo and while i was in there i thought stuff why not have a glass of wine. Walked up to the bar and a young barmaid said what can i get you ( male voice ) " glass of wine please" her eye's went as big as saucers lol. Sat there in the middle of witherspoons drinking the wine nobody took a dlind bit of notice. It's not as scary as your brain tells you it's going to be

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Voice mine sounds terrible even if i don't try to talk fem lol..

I was in Harrogate and it was doing a shopping adventure and was feeling pretty relaxed, Anyway i needed to the loo so though i would go in the big witherspoons they have up there. It was a challenge but thought stuff it go for it walking in used the loo and while i was in there i thought stuff why not have a glass of wine. Walked up to the bar and a young barmaid said what can i get you ( male voice ) " glass of wine please" her eye's went as big as saucers lol. Sat there in the middle of witherspoons drinking the wine nobody took a dlind bit of notice. It's not as scary as your brain tells you it's going to be "

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"

Here, this is the one recommended to me. It's called Deep Stealth.

https://www.youtube.com/@deepstealth/videos

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/@deepstealth/videos"

Thanks Davina..

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"

https://www.youtube.com/@deepstealth/videos

Thanks Davina.."

You're so welcome

Reply privately

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
over a year ago

dudley

"I tried to make my voice more feminine sounding... unfortunately I ended up sounding like kathy Burke.. "
that’s great all need now is to master the feminine belching and farting

Reply privately

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

If you are over the age of 30 invest in a good retinol serum / cream to use at night. Your skin will thank you for thus over a couple of months. Makes a huge difference to quality of skin especially if older.

You can get some dryness / flakiness in first few weeks. Just ride it out and keep hydrated on skin

Buy a vitamin c serum (inkys is quite good to start with and not too expensive ). Again use thus twice a day morning / evening. (Good thing is you can stack it with other moisture products.

If wearing wigs (not all of us are lucky with our own hair ). Invest in a human hair lace frontal prob around £90-150 park mark to get you going. You can have a band attached inside. This keeps them secure. (Indian remy hair / is common. It’s good as you can wash it like normal hair shampoo / conditioner and can get it cut / styled )

Pluck the hair line and some parting out , if you want to make your parting look more realistic apply some skin foundation pressed in with tiny brush up the parting area

Get your hairline set right , I see so many with the wig almost on eyebrows. Think about forehead and look at some pics of women hair line ratios. I have tweaked so many cd/TVs hair for them now at sauna / clubs and they have all been blown away with the difference a tiny tweak makes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

^^ if you use retinol at night make sure you SPF up during the day

Reply privately

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

"^^ if you use retinol at night make sure you SPF up during the day "

It’s more about using spf in day anyway all time. but some use retinol in day not night and you deffo need to spf up with that as it dries out abit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

For anyone with dry skin I thoroughly recommend no7 beauty oil. It’s worked better than any cream moisturiser I’ve ever used.

Reply privately

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Thanks WiltsTGirl.

I've read advice before about investing in a decent human hair wig. Unfortunately that sort of price range is beyond a lot of us.

What, in your opinion, is the next best thing?

Reply privately