Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does anyone take notice of interests on others profiles

Jump to newest

By *he love cats OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

before getting in touch with them?

Do you think any other things should be added to the interests categories and what would you like to see?

Have a lovely evening all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Yes eating out and taste in restaurants also feet size

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I don't think I have ever looked at anyone's interest lists.

Occasionally I look at mine to see if roleplay or phone sex or something else I'm asked for a thousand times a day has randomly added itself, but nope.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

It's not something I ever look at on a profile.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Yep. Think there should be

Serial killer box

And lady poisoner. Tix box

And possibly also

Bunny boiler

Boring twat box .

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Mine are quite specific

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Boring twat box ."

I only ticked it to increase my chances with like minded twats

over a year ago

If someone would want to meet me, they’d find out some stuff if we talked.

But…. If someone just wants an Anal Fisting Gangbang, call me.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

If I am fabbing the pics on someone's profile, then no I don't bother. As I usually get blocked for doing it.

If I am going to message the person for a compliment, then I might look at the interests.

over a year ago

"before getting in touch with them?

Do you think any other things should be added to the interests categories and what would you like to see?…. "

They are rather random and simplistic.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

No. I rarely look. I don't have any listed; I want to find out and discover someone's sexuality in a more fluid, organic approach. Those are the most exciting connections, where little things reveal themselves over time and you find yourself thinking about them and various scenarios.

Not some rather dull ticksheet which results in generic, I must appeal to you and feign an interest in it messages.

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

It annoys me how vague the options are for interests on here, when someone specifies something like ‘spanking’ as an interest there’s no way of knowing whether that person is interested in being spanked or doing the spanking, similarly for things like fisting, blindfolds etc. I like being spanked and don’t like doing the spanking but when I see it as someone’s interest it could either mean we’re well suited in that aspect or totally unsuited, so it doesn’t really help much.

over a year ago

"It annoys me how vague the options are for interests on here, when someone specifies something like ‘spanking’ as an interest there’s no way of knowing whether that person is interested in being spanked or doing the spanking, similarly for things like fisting, blindfolds etc. I like being spanked and don’t like doing the spanking but when I see it as someone’s interest it could either mean we’re well suited in that aspect or totally unsuited, so it doesn’t really help much. "

That’s a very good point

over a year ago

South Wales

"It annoys me how vague the options are for interests on here, when someone specifies something like ‘spanking’ as an interest there’s no way of knowing whether that person is interested in being spanked or doing the spanking, similarly for things like fisting, blindfolds etc. I like being spanked and don’t like doing the spanking but when I see it as someone’s interest it could either mean we’re well suited in that aspect or totally unsuited, so it doesn’t really help much. "

Never thought of that yes it's even more vague if it's a couple's profile.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No. I take no notice of them

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"It annoys me how vague the options are for interests on here, when someone specifies something like ‘spanking’ as an interest there’s no way of knowing whether that person is interested in being spanked or doing the spanking, similarly for things like fisting, blindfolds etc. I like being spanked and don’t like doing the spanking but when I see it as someone’s interest it could either mean we’re well suited in that aspect or totally unsuited, so it doesn’t really help much.

Never thought of that yes it's even more vague if it's a couple's profile."

Oh yeah, I hadn’t thought of that either but I see what you mean…stating one of your interests as spanking could mean that one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked but you don’t want anyone else getting involved in the spanking at all….or one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked and you want someone else to get involved in the spanking by being spanked as well….or one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked and you’re looking for someone to get involved in the spanking by doing some spanking as well….or you both like to be spanked so you’re looking for someone to spank you both….or you both like to do the spanking so you’re looking for someone to spank or…repeat those options but only one of you is interested in spanking…

over a year ago

that's a lot of spanking to think about

over a year ago

South Wales

"It annoys me how vague the options are for interests on here, when someone specifies something like ‘spanking’ as an interest there’s no way of knowing whether that person is interested in being spanked or doing the spanking, similarly for things like fisting, blindfolds etc. I like being spanked and don’t like doing the spanking but when I see it as someone’s interest it could either mean we’re well suited in that aspect or totally unsuited, so it doesn’t really help much.

Oh yeah, I hadn’t thought of that either but I see what you mean…stating one of your interests as spanking could mean that one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked but you don’t want anyone else getting involved in the spanking at all….or one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked and you want someone else to get involved in the spanking by being spanked as well….or one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked and you’re looking for someone to get involved in the spanking by doing some spanking as well….or you both like to be spanked so you’re looking for someone to spank you both….or you both like to do the spanking so you’re looking for someone to spank or…repeat those options but only one of you is interested in spanking…"

Same as fisting

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

" that's a lot of spanking to think about "

I know, and a lot to write about…half way through I started to regret writing that but I was too far into it to quit and had to carry on till the end…I was going to do a full list of possibilities for just one of them being interested in spanking but i didn’t have it in me so I took the easy option and just said ‘repeat for just one being interested’ haha.

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Oh yeah, I hadn’t thought of that either but I see what you mean…stating one of your interests as spanking could mean that one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked but you don’t want anyone else getting involved in the spanking at all….or one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked and you want someone else to get involved in the spanking by being spanked as well….or one of you likes to spank and the other likes to be spanked and you’re looking for someone to get involved in the spanking by doing some spanking as well….or you both like to be spanked so you’re looking for someone to spank you both….or you both like to do the spanking so you’re looking for someone to spank or…repeat those options but only one of you is interested in spanking…

Same as fisting "

Yeah, same as anal as well

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Think its pretty clear on mine its me

Doing the spanking and the fisting .

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

When I receive a message from a woman I always refer to her entire profile, including all interests.

It's instinctive.

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

Oh heck yes. Every word. Even the Sydney Copypasta, just to see if it's been modified in some humorous way.

The current definitions are far too broad to be of any use.

Fred likes Watersports. So does Wilma.

Fred arrived with a canoe. Wilma brought a catheter.

And yet, despite all that...they both hit it off.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Yes

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

I like this thread OP

MANY do not even glance at a bio write up and make themselves look so stupid by not doing so xx

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes I've notice that it contradicts the bio on someone like they've just clicked everything for the sake of it

Can't think of anything at mo

over a year ago

Yes, some things are an immediate no from me

By *hrisukbishareCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I enjoy referring back yo their interests in my message and talking about my enjoyment or desire of each. It builds a connection or flushes out the non communicator.

over a year ago

I generally don't message people who don't have Safe Sex listed as an interest.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I don't even pay attention to the interests on my own profile.

It's not as if they are a detailed nomenclature.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I’ve hardly looked at interests other than when single guys have bareback pics on their profile and they list safe sex as an interest

All those ex girlfriends who give permission to have their naked bits out on a sex site so their ex boyfriend can find a new woman to stick their cock in

I find that interesting…

K

over a year ago

I’ve always been surprised that kissing and foreplay aren’t included.

over a year ago

South Wales

"I like this thread OP

MANY do not even glance at a bio write up and make themselves look so stupid by not doing so xx"

Yes it's interesting and annoying at the same time.

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Most complaint I see is about profiles with lack of text in them.

Seems to get noticed but I don't know

By *irenSaintSinnerCouple
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

I'm more interested in what they've actually written & if that's nothing, or just looking for fun & they message "hey etc" one liner then I ignore, further twat messages I then block

By *entle_lover_xMan
over a year ago

Great Dunmow

"before getting in touch with them?

Do you think any other things should be added to the interests categories and what would you like to see?

Have a lovely evening all. "

Yep. As a single safe sex among other things and interest in SM, adults parties a bonus. As a couple those things but the big one is same room swapping. If not got that ticked and "just" soft swapping then no point in going further.

over a year ago

I pay more attention when it’s blank.

over a year ago

I might glance at their 'Interests' but usually I read their Bio. Get as far as BBC, or BWC, Gym fit, good looking etc then know I fit none of these requirements and leave.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"I don't think I have ever looked at anyone's interest lists.

Occasionally I look at mine to see if roleplay or phone sex or something else I'm asked for a thousand times a day has randomly added itself, but nope."

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I do. Good to know a bit about what they like.

over a year ago

Doesn’t make a difference to us, just because we’re ‘interested’ in something doesn’t mean we do it, and we assume the same for others. Far more interested in compatibility from a politeness and physical attraction point of view before even thinking about discussing details x

Post new Message to Thread