Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Those little moments....

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
over a year ago

The firsts.

The first message. The first time you talk to someone on the phone. The first time you see their face. All those little things that come together to form a connection. Great friendship. Sex.

What are the first moments that you love when getting to know someone?

And because it's sunny and I'm very happy, what are the little moments you enjoy when you do know someone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lut and sirCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

The first time they make me me laugh is one of my fave moments.

The first kiss that takes me by surprise

And the first random disagreement, like if you should get out the shower cubical before you dry yourself or stand in there with the water off and get dry before you step out. x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I rarely really connect with anyone off here. In the last 18months I'd say there's been 3. Ok maybe that's a lot, I don't know.

For me, I love hearing their voice. Hearing them laugh, this is fanny flutter inducing.

Even though it's sunny and I'm in a bad mood because of this, the moments I like, is when I can just talk utter crap with them, be me, and they actually like me (well to start with anyway!). Also when they get utterly filthy is rather good aswell.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I don't actually like the actual firsts.

I'm a big overthinker. The first time I do or see something I get a little overwhelmed with the noise and chaos in my brain of all the what ifs and potentials and all the ways this could be something glorious or an absolute disaster. The unfounded self doubts and worry. I find it difficult to be present in that moment. And knowing that I'm this way about it all puts me in a weird headspace before it even happens.

But the seconds? When that internal vortex has calmed and I can just feel the butterflies and joys and all the things I truly associate with someone, still with all the potential amazingness of the first and enough of a concept that the worst case scenarios have melted away? That's where I thrive.

And the thirds. And the fourths. The absolute swell of joy when someone I adore reappears.

I've forgotten the question.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've forgotten the question."

You’re adorable.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"I've forgotten the question.

You’re adorable."

For a 6ft goth with intense resting bitch face I don't quite understand why cute is always the theme. But it is.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

The first face to face meet to feel that chemistry is my favourite first

It's all words on a screen or in my ear till that happens, I need that physicality to connect completely with him

over a year ago

The first time I get to hear them laugh. Like a proper uncontrollable laugh. the first time we can sit in silence and it feels comfortable rather than awkward. Those random conversations where you don’t talk about anything meaningful but they last for hours and getting to see all their little quirks for the first time

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

The first affectionate touch and the first kiss...

over a year ago

"The firsts.

The first message. The first time you talk to someone on the phone. The first time you see their face. All those little things that come together to form a connection. Great friendship. Sex.

And because it's sunny and I'm very happy, what are the little moments you enjoy when you do know someone? "

For me the first moment we meet after speaking on the phone would be that nervous feeling in my stomach, hoping to make a good impression whilst still being myself

I think once you start talking and if you feel your comfortable in speaking and just being yourself and ofcourse if there’s a mutual attraction then I think that for me is the perfect mix of going forward to form a great connection, sexually

Friendship and being able to be yourself are key for me

Hope that helps lo x

By *mo512Man
over a year ago

LONDON

The first time making eye contact. And when the look is a couple seconds longer than usual

And then a 'click' in your mind.

That's the one for me

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I guess, really, the best first for me is that first time I feel that calm. Sometimes it comes quickly when I first meet someone.

But also that first genuinely comfortable silence. That first honest and uncontrollable laugh instead of the nervous or polite giggle. The first time you can really see someone. And the first time you feel truly seen.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

The first time my long term partner kissed me.

We'd been meeting up for around 6 months and had yet to kiss.

He surprised me with a soft kiss on my lips as I came up from giving him oral.

He pulled my face towards him with a hand on the back of my neck.

I felt a tremor in my heart from it.

over a year ago

"The first time my long term partner kissed me.

We'd been meeting up for around 6 months and had yet to kiss.

He surprised me with a soft kiss on my lips as I came up from giving him oral.

He pulled my face towards him with a hand on the back of my neck.

I felt a tremor in my heart from it.

"

Love that sounds amazing x

over a year ago

The first post-coital snuggle. It's rare that my brain isn't whirring with a thousand thoughts, and that moment, when nerves, excitement, anxiety are calmed and I can be relaxed and unashamedly me, that's my favourite first.

Nell

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I recently met a couple from Fab one afternoon for a coffee and chat, when he was up ordering us a refill she lent across and whispered in my ear what she wanted to do with me.

One of the most erotic experiences of my life....

over a year ago

"I recently met a couple from Fab one afternoon for a coffee and chat, when he was up ordering us a refill she lent across and whispered in my ear what she wanted to do with me.

One of the most erotic experiences of my life...."

Well.. did she do what she whispered? lol

By *ubyBlairWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow-ish / Edinburgh

The first feel of their hand touching me, usually somewhere innocuous at first...

The first kiss (when the chemistry is there and it's a good one, of course)...

But even more than the kiss itself, when it's one of those amazing kisses that leave me a little breathless and dizzy, the first look at the person afterwards to see the kiss did the same to them, too. It's exquisite.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The first time you meet and you both have a huge smile on your face and you know its going to be alright

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

The first time one of you mentions something really obscure or a weird quirk, and the other one’s eyes light up and it’s a real YES! moment. That moment when someone really gets you. Like 2 souls colliding.

Or the first shag - let’s be more MrS Misty & less soppy git!!!

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

When you meet someone and there continues to be firsts - it’s not just for the honeymoon period, the type of person who gradually opens up to you and you can’t help but listen, they draw you in more and more every-time you see them. From the way there eyes sparkle when they talk about something there passionate about, to the sound of there laugh as they recall memories, someone who’s story has you eager to turn the next page but equally you don’t want the book to end!

Those people that have there own special light but don’t want to dim yours - that’s what excites me

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"The first affectionate touch and the first kiss... "

Nice

By *eli OP   Woman
over a year ago

"The first time they make me me laugh is one of my fave moments.

The first kiss that takes me by surprise

And the first random disagreement, like if you should get out the shower cubical before you dry yourself or stand in there with the water off and get dry before you step out. x"

Oh laughter! Yes, it's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Like they get *you*. I like it in any dynamic, friendship or otherwise, always gives me a slightly giddy feeling.

By *eli OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I rarely really connect with anyone off here. In the last 18months I'd say there's been 3. Ok maybe that's a lot, I don't know.

For me, I love hearing their voice. Hearing them laugh, this is fanny flutter inducing.

Even though it's sunny and I'm in a bad mood because of this, the moments I like, is when I can just talk utter crap with them, be me, and they actually like me (well to start with anyway!). Also when they get utterly filthy is rather good aswell.

"

Oh Jag, I hope there's gloom outside soon so your internal gloom is lifted.

I'm with you on the rare connections, beyond friendship anyway. The first time you hear someone's voice is always rather special isn't it? Well it is when you're a daft romantic like me. A voice betrays so much of a person, forms so much of who they are. Tells you so much. The right voice feels like home to me. Soothing.

I could listen happily to it for at least ten minutes without doing other things.

By *rofessor ElementalMan
over a year ago

Durham

Has to be a first kiss like a jolting concoction of emotions, racing heartbeats, nervousness, fumbles, and happiness. The exciting moment with a jolt of romantic happiness up your spine or butterflies in your stomach.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I live for these little moments. As our happy and horny OP well knows.

There’s one I’ve been thinking of a lot the past fortnight. Since I last felt it.

Not the first kiss, which is a whirlwind all to itself. But the first moment of eye contact *after* that first kiss. When you pause. Part lips. Take a breath. And then your eyes meet again.

It’s like coming up for air. It’s that perfectly-balanced moment where the rest of the world hasn’t *quite* rushed back into focus yet, you’re still half-in that kiss and your partner is the only thing you’re aware of. You’re acknowledging each other, just with a look, saying ‘yes’. ‘Yes to all of this’. It’s a split-second silent conversation about what you’ve just felt.

And then you kiss them again.

over a year ago

"The firsts.

And because it's sunny and I'm very happy, what are the little moments you enjoy when you do know someone? "

The look on his face the first time I let him rim me

over a year ago

"The firsts.

Turning this on its head a little, the first time I heard an ex speak his native tongue

It was like a body jolt

I realised in that moment that I hardly knew him

over a year ago

"The firsts.

The first time Mr and I kissed was like fireworks going off for me, I had never experienced a feeling like it before. I love it when he calls me while he's at work just for a random chat, I love the sound of his voice

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread