Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Facebook secret groups invites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

anyone know of any ..we used to be member of few swingers chat Facebook groups . wife sharing stories pics exchange etc ..but they got deleted and we lost touch with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The idea of mixing vanilla social media where I have family, clients and long term friends, with Fab is as attractive as painting my arse red, walking into the local farmers field, bending over and shouting 'here bully bully'.

So, so nope......

A

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I don't have facebook never have never will

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The idea of mixing vanilla social media where I have family, clients and long term friends, with Fab is as attractive as painting my arse red, walking into the local farmers field, bending over and shouting 'here bully bully'.

So, so nope......

A"

Bit off topic, but did you know bulls only charge things above ground level? If one charges you and you lay down it stops

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"The idea of mixing vanilla social media where I have family, clients and long term friends, with Fab is as attractive as painting my arse red, walking into the local farmers field, bending over and shouting 'here bully bully'.

So, so nope......

A"

Isn't that your usual Wednesday activity though?

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

So, so nope......

A

Bit off topic, but did you know bulls only charge things above ground level? If one charges you and you lay down it stops "

have you tested this theory?

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Probably not allowed now, you get a ban for so many things on FB.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

So, so nope......

A"

Yes. Church and state.

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

So, so nope......

Yes absolutely, and like another poster, I don’t do Facebook.

A"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So, so nope......

A

Bit off topic, but did you know bulls only charge things above ground level? If one charges you and you lay down it stops

have you tested this theory? "

Absolutely not

over a year ago

So, so nope......

no these are secret groups invitation only between couples no single makes

A

have you tested this theory? "

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

So, so nope......

A

have you tested this theory?

Absolutely not "

I wouldn't recommend it. The cows and sheep round here are grumpy enough.

And don't get me started on the alpacas and goats.

A

over a year ago

should realised this was silly place to post & expect sensible answer

Post new Message to Thread