Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

UNLOS

Jump to newest

By *ull English with tea OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I know it’s been less than a day and that he understandably pissed some people off with some of his behaviour.

But I actually quite liked his machine-gun / horny teenager style of posting here. I’ll rather miss him…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

"I know it’s been less than a day and that he understandably pissed some people off with some of his behaviour.

But I actually quite liked his machine-gun / horny teenager style of posting here. I’ll rather miss him…"

Who are we talking about

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I know it’s been less than a day and that he understandably pissed some people off with some of his behaviour.

But I actually quite liked his machine-gun / horny teenager style of posting here. I’ll rather miss him…

Who are we talking about "

Sorry. Was working all weekend.

Late to the party it seems, but who are we reminiscing?

A

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I found a lot of things he said quite uncomfortable and very much misaligned with how my brain works.

But he was interesting to have around and never directly unpleasant to me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bless him. He was entertaining at times

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

He flew too close to the sun.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I quite enjoyed his horny puppy posting.

I didn't always agree with his posts but I respect anyone who posts how they think.

Plus... I love talking about sex. Things I really enjoy. I'm going to miss that chance to talk about cock worship etc freely. Might start my own horny musing threads more often now.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Who are we talking about

Sorry. Was working all weekend.

Late to the party it seems, but who are we reminiscing?

A"

Is it Bruce?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I quite enjoyed his horny puppy posting.

I didn't always agree with his posts but I respect anyone who posts how they think.

Plus... I love talking about sex. Things I really enjoy. I'm going to miss that chance to talk about cock worship etc freely. Might start my own horny musing threads more often now. "

Oh my

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Might start my own horny musing threads more often now. "

Just do that. Even if Brucey-boy returns. Do your thing anyway.

Go on …

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

I’m always quite concerned when someone makes such a swift exit.

Hope he (and anyone in such position) is doing ok and has someone to talk things through away from this website.

We can easily forget we are real people with real lives behind our shiny profiles.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I’m always quite concerned when someone makes such a swift exit.

Hope he (and anyone in such position) is doing ok and has someone to talk things through away from this website.

We can easily forget we are real people with real lives behind our shiny profiles."

That's a great way of looking it and provides a great perspective. I didn't care for his posts and in fact, found him to be a bit obnoxious but still hope he's doing ok away from Fab

over a year ago

London

Plus... I love talking about sex. Things I really enjoy. I'm going to miss that chance to talk about cock worship etc freely. Might start my own horny musing threads more often now. "

Will you be able to start 342 threads a day though?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

But who are we talking about?

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I’m always quite concerned when someone makes such a swift exit.

We can easily forget we are real people with real lives behind our shiny profiles."

I suspect most just leave in a strop rather than there being anything wrong

over a year ago

"But who are we talking about?"

Me

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Plus... I love talking about sex. Things I really enjoy. I'm going to miss that chance to talk about cock worship etc freely. Might start my own horny musing threads more often now.

Will you be able to start 342 threads a day though? "

If I typed every sexual thought I have during the day? All those little questions I wonder about, the conversations that spark some sexual curiosity of mine? The things that remind me of memories and make me want to slip my hands between my thighs and feel how aroused I am?

Easily.

I try and be less obviously sexual but sometimes a little glimpse of it escapes.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Thought Steve would have been back by now, he made a few returns.

over a year ago

What happened to that guy with the big dick,always had cocky answer,blue jeans or summet

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Will you be able to start 342 threads a day though? "

Haha 342 threads a day

He seemed a nice guy, but man, starting 765 threads a day, most of them really inane and self-centered (we can all cope with inanity I’m sure, but so much? At least I can’t) gets tiresome… I missed the horny threads somehow haha

As soon as these people (there have been several before him) read that starting 925 threads a day doesn’t please many people on the forums they go UNLOS … but then come back.

over a year ago

Is this an Ode to Bruce

He’s alright and I’m sure he’ll be back, his ass is probably hurting with the door hitting him on the alway out.

Single fellas are ten a penny in here (for some), for the fact we know his name shows an impression was made, much more that can be said for a lot of us.

Good luck to him whatever he gets up to.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I am probably the odd one out but I don't really care if I'm honest. He will most likely be back anyhow, most usually return. It's not like I knew him bar from what he posted on here so him leaving makes no difference to my fab journey. The same as anyone I don't know or interact with on here when they leave.

over a year ago

I’m still trying to work out what UNLOS stands for !

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

He's a good lad.

Did right by me.

It'll be nice to see him here again in two weeks

Welcome to the Hotel Caaalifoooorniaaaaa

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

"I’m still trying to work out what UNLOS stands for !"

User(name)

No

Longer

On

Site

over a year ago

Glasgow

User No Longer On Site. The message you get when you try to view a dead profile.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"User(name)

No

Longer

On

Site

"

Jinx!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

He'll be back ...

Nobody ever really leaves

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

It's

United Nations Logistical Office for Sex

over a year ago

The thing is, if your a female that gets a your tits out you can do wrong on here, but a guy with actual opinions gets vilified by the so called be kind brigade.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I’m still trying to work out what UNLOS stands for !

It's

United Nations Logistical Office for Sex"

^^ they’re watching us all

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I am probably the odd one out but I don't really care if I'm honest. He will most likely be back anyhow, most usually return. It's not like I knew him bar from what he posted on here so him leaving makes no difference to my fab journey. The same as anyone I don't know or interact with on here when they leave."

I only ever notice they went when they come back

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"He'll be back ...

Nobody ever really leaves "

Most happily lurk now instead

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"The thing is, if your a female that gets a your tits out you can do wrong on here, but a guy with actual opinions gets vilified by the so called be kind brigade.

"

If those opinions were unkind to some, should they still get a pass?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's

I thought it was 'User now lurking out side'......

Like a

A

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

I'll quite miss his nervous, machine gun energy too. The forum can't just be full of earnest, middle-age men - that's my niche.

over a year ago

"The thing is, if your a female that gets a your tits out you can do wrong on here, but a guy with actual opinions gets vilified by the so called be kind brigade.

If those opinions were unkind to some, should they still get a pass?"

Unkind to who?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

If those opinions were unkind to some, should they still get a pass?

Unkind to who?"

Usually some people if they didn't agree with said opinions

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

People come and go every day on here and some will wish them well and say how lovely they were while others will say thank fuck for that.

It just proves that forum personalities project different images and many are like marmite.

Some see fun and bants where others see red flags and that will never change and the louder you shout the more you invite people to have an opinion on the sound of your voice.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

He will be back I'm sure, I didn't agree with everything he said but we're all different and overall I'd say he is alright.

There's going to be about 100 less threads a day

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

But I actually quite liked his machine-gun / horny teenager style of posting here. I’ll rather miss him…"

I won't.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I hope he's okay and I wish him well. His occasional PMs to me were more mature, intellectual, funny, heartfelt and quite down-to-earth.

Will I miss his contentious and questionable quantity-over-quality quirky threads? I'm undecided... ...

Quite often it is the 'perpetually-prolific posters' that perhaps make others think twice about creating a thread of their own. Quite often I'm reluctant and hesitant to create something characteristically unique which hopefully offers some variety to the fora. Unfortunately within an hour or so my thread is languishing on page 3 of the lounge because the usual suspects are flooding and saturating the fora with their regurgitated and vapid threads.

What this means is that I'm left feeling disenfranchised and wondering if it's really worth contributing.

One final point to note: the fab forum rules contains the following: "Deliberate or malicious disruption of the forum. If you deliberately or maliciously try to interrupt everyone else's enjoyment of the forums, for example by trying to fill up the forum with your own content (just one example), it's not fair and we'll take action."

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I hope he's okay and I wish him well. His occasional PMs to me were more mature, intellectual, funny, heartfelt and quite down-to-earth.

Will I miss his contentious and questionable quantity-over-quality quirky threads? I'm undecided... ...

Quite often it is the 'perpetually-prolific posters' that perhaps make others think twice about creating a thread of their own. Quite often I'm reluctant and hesitant to create something characteristically unique which hopefully offers some variety to the fora. Unfortunately within an hour or so my thread is languishing on page 3 of the lounge because the usual suspects are flooding and saturating the fora with their regurgitated and vapid threads.

What this means is that I'm left feeling disenfranchised and wondering if it's really worth contributing.

One final point to note: the fab forum rules contains the following: "Deliberate or malicious disruption of the forum. If you deliberately or maliciously try to interrupt everyone else's enjoyment of the forums, for example by trying to fill up the forum with your own content (just one example), it's not fair and we'll take action.""

I'll give this a thumbs up rather than reduce it to a

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

It's

^^ they’re watching us all "

Sicherheit,

Sicherheit,

Sicherheitsdienst!

over a year ago

You'll have forgotten all about him when your arse is on fire with tiger balm....

Plus he'll be back the fab seed has been well and truly planted by now.

I'll not personally miss him, why would I, I dont know him had no connection to him, despite the 1001 threads a day

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"He will be back I'm sure, I didn't agree with everything he said but we're all different and overall I'd say he is alright.

There's going to be about 100 less threads a day "

... fewer.

(Thanks Stanis)

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"I hope he's okay and I wish him well. His occasional PMs to me were more mature, intellectual, funny, heartfelt and quite down-to-earth.

One final point to note: the fab forum rules contains the following: "Deliberate or malicious disruption of the forum. If you deliberately or maliciously try to interrupt everyone else's enjoyment of the forums, for example by trying to fill up the forum with your own content (just one example), it's not fair and we'll take action.""

I like you buddy, you post some threads and don't be concerned with if they fill up or not

over a year ago

Isn't this thread very similar to the one that shall not be named?

Ah, the irony.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Isn't this thread very similar to the one that shall not be named?

Ah, the irony. "

I have some freshly laundered shirts that require some of your irony. Please.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

I hear this. I've been on the forums for over a decade and will never start another thread having only started 2 or 3 in all my times here

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

More thumbs up from me

over a year ago

Ah, the irony.

I have some freshly laundered shirts that require some of your irony. Please."

Don't you have a maid for these things?

over a year ago

Ah, the irony.

Don't you have a maid for these things? "

There real I thought they were only scene in pornos and DC comics

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Isn't 'vapid ' about personal perception though?

over a year ago

Ah, the irony.

There real I thought they were only scene in pornos and DC comics "

Don't ever get a maid. It'll ruin your dreams.

over a year ago

Ah, the irony.

There real I thought they were only scene in pornos and DC comics

Don't ever get a maid. It'll ruin your dreams. "

I think that exactly what I need so I can focus on important stuff like attending clubs night

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Ah has he gone? I'm sure he'll be back, he enjoys fab and the forums too much to stay away. Least I won't get publicly asked to unblock on every forum post now.

Mrs

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I think it's a shame when people go unlos for anything other than joy and happy reasons.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Ah has he gone? I'm sure he'll be back, he enjoys fab and the forums too much to stay away. Least I won't get publicly asked to unblock on every forum post now.

Mrs

"

Maybe that was part of the reason, pretty sure that's against rules, trying to get round blocks.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I didn't realise he had gone. Did he leave in a huff or just go. I quite liked him

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

One final point to note: the fab forum rules contains the following: "Deliberate or malicious disruption of the forum. If you deliberately or maliciously try to interrupt everyone else's enjoyment of the forums, for example by trying to fill up the forum with your own content (just one example), it's not fair and we'll take action."

Isn't 'vapid ' about personal perception though?

"

Isn't "most just leave in a strop" your personal perception?

over a year ago

Since when has the politics or virus forums been "enjoyable" they're always arguing in there

over a year ago

I'll miss elite shagger more

over a year ago

If he does indeed return i I for one will be able to use the line I have always been itching to -

‘Nice to see you. To see you nice’.

over a year ago

It's

Ha, and there I was thinking it was United Nations Law of the Sea

By *asmine xxxWoman
over a year ago

Cornwall, Bristol

Awww, who am I going to have sex on a train with now!

I’ll miss that naughty one

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Whooooooooooo

over a year ago

It's

I thought it was 'User now lurking out side'......

Like a

A"

This is funny.

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

OK.... so who's Bruce?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"OK.... so who's Bruce? "

Well put it this way, ghosts gather round a campfire telling Bruce stories

He doesn't do push ups, he pushes the ground down

Bruce counted to infinity... Twice!

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Ohhhh. I haven’t been very active on the forums for the past few days, so hadn’t noticed. I had assumed he was serving time in HMP Fab for his contentious thread!

I’ll miss him, but not in the conventional sense. There are some truly irritating narcissists on this site and I dislike hearing their views on anything in the forums. But he was more like a puppy at a picnic - full of mad energy and horny as a dog with two dicks. He had not a harmless or malicious bone in his body and made me smile - mainly while also rolling my eyes!

I wouldn’t have ever connected with him in real life, but then I probably wouldn’t connect with some of you in real life.

Variety is what makes the forums work - alternative views, opinions and experiences.

Wherever he is and whatever he’s doing, I’m sure he’ll be fine.

over a year ago

Leeds

"Ah has he gone? I'm sure he'll be back, he enjoys fab and the forums too much to stay away. Least I won't get publicly asked to unblock on every forum post now.

Mrs

Maybe that was part of the reason, pretty sure that's against rules, trying to get round blocks."

It was driving me crazy I had to ask to stop asking me publicly.

Mrs

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"OK.... so who's Bruce?

Well put it this way, ghosts gather round a campfire telling Bruce stories

He doesn't do push ups, he pushes the ground down

Bruce counted to infinity... Twice!"

Sweetie.

That's Chuck Norris. Easy mistake obvs.

over a year ago

I’m sure if he knew this thread existed he’d be revelling in the fact everyone is talking about him.

I liked him most of the time and thought he could be quite funny but like others have already said, I didn’t agree with a lot of the things he done. He will be back eventually.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I believe we should have people with different personalities on here, as long as they don't direct any vitriol towards a particular person.

If only nice, pleasant, run-of-mill, bland personalities posted it would be a very boring place to hang out.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I feel like I must have missed something...

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I believe we should have people with different personalities on here, as long as they don't direct any vitriol towards a particular person.

If only nice, pleasant, run-of-mill, bland personalities posted it would be a very boring place to hang out.

"

People like me, I mean.

over a year ago

"OK.... so who's Bruce? "

He was a legend a long ago myth, one to be experienced

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

What was the "contentious" thread about? If I'm allowed to ask... I didn't really read his stuff.

And yes, publicly pestering people is never a good look.

over a year ago

"What was the "contentious" thread about? If I'm allowed to ask... I didn't really read his stuff.

And yes, publicly pestering people is never a good look."

So a BJ is out the question then?

over a year ago

"What was the "contentious" thread about? If I'm allowed to ask... I didn't really read his stuff.

But I guess publicly talking about people that aren't here is fine?

The double standards on here have really outshined today.

over a year ago

"

It's not against forum rules to talk about someone who's not here

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Yes I’m at a loss too

over a year ago

It's not against forum rules to talk about someone who's not here"

No but it's a bit crass.

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass. "

There's far worse than crass on here,Schadenfreude is a word that springs to mind

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

There's far worse than crass on here,Schadenfreude is a word that springs to mind"

I'm sure everyone on here knows that word

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"

I'm glad someone else asked that! I miss all of the drama!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

*Shrugs*

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

There's far worse than crass on here,Schadenfreude is a word that springs to mind

I'm sure everyone on here knows that word "

I dont know the word, and all my tabs are being used, please enlighten me

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

No but it's a bit crass.

I dont know the word, and all my tabs are being used, please enlighten me "

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune."

Thank you for enlightening me.. basically a prick then

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

No but it's a bit crass.

Thank you for enlightening me.. basically a prick then "

Not always. Seeing someone hit in the balls or a rival team losing is a perfect example of it

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

Not always. Seeing someone hit in the balls or a rival team losing is a perfect example of it "

Have to say, I really don't get pleasure out of another gezzer getting hit in the balls.

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

Not always. Seeing someone hit in the balls or a rival team losing is a perfect example of it

Have to say, I really don't get pleasure out of another gezzer getting hit in the balls. "

I would.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I guess like a lot of regular posters you either grow to enjoy them or you grow to roll your eyes at them.

When he done the voting thread after people posted (potentially) vulnerable pics and he didn’t see what was wrong in that, that changed my opinion of him.

But he doesn’t affect my FAB journey in any way so like a lot of people who come and go, it’s onwards and upwards.

The fact he got a thread shows he was well known anyway…

K

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

He was the king of threads, I didn’t always comment on them but he did make a lot of people converse. Hope he is ok and good luck to him

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

No but it's a bit crass.

Have to say, I really don't get pleasure out of another gezzer getting hit in the balls.

I would."

You should google Alex Hales getting hit twice. I find the commentary the best bit.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

He was too much noise.

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

I would."

I can see why

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

Not always. Seeing someone hit in the balls or a rival team losing is a perfect example of it "

Like anti United fans jacking off every time they lose

over a year ago

London

"If he does indeed return i I for one will be able to use the line I have always been itching to -

‘Nice to see you. To see you nice’."

Haha! Amazing!

over a year ago

Not everyone had positive experiences of him, let's hope he reflects sonewhat and develops a little maturity and empathy for others

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Stop.

Carry on.

over a year ago

"Stop.

Carry on."

Have you been on the elsmere port

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

No but it's a bit crass.

I would.

You should google Alex Hales getting hit twice. I find the commentary the best bit. "

I was gonna say, he's clearly not seen a batsman hit in the box. Joe Root during the Ashes was the best one

over a year ago

"Not everyone had positive experiences of him, let's hope he reflects sonewhat and develops a little maturity and empathy for others "

I’d like to meet anyone who had had positive experiences with everyone they’ve spoken to on fab, especially on the forums. There are plenty of strong personalities on here, and not always in a good way.

I liked him. He was funny, and he didn’t take it too seriously here, which is what I suspect a lot of people didn’t like about him in truth.

I hope he returns, he’s a good lad.

over a year ago

No but it's a bit crass.

I would.

You should google Alex Hales getting hit twice. I find the commentary the best bit.

I was gonna say, he's clearly not seen a batsman hit in the box. Joe Root during the Ashes was the best one "

Seen plenty of people hit in the box playing cricket as schoolboy County cricketer

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Have to say, I really don't get pleasure out of another gezzer getting hit in the balls.

I would.

I was gonna say, he's clearly not seen a batsman hit in the box. Joe Root during the Ashes was the best one

Seen plenty of people hit in the box playing cricket as schoolboy County cricketer "

And be honest, you laughed. If you say you didn't, then you're a liar too!

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

#same

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

"Not everyone had positive experiences of him, let's hope he reflects sonewhat and develops a little maturity and empathy for others

I’d like to meet anyone who had had positive experiences with everyone they’ve spoken to on fab, especially on the forums. There are plenty of strong personalities on here, and not always in a good way.

I liked him. He was funny, and he didn’t take it too seriously here, which is what I suspect a lot of people didn’t like about him in truth.

I hope he returns, he’s a good lad. "

I'd say this is the truth.

I did not know him but at least he was fun and entertaining

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Whether you loved him or hated him, Brucey was a big character and a lot of people will miss him either because they found him hilarious or because they got their entertainment from slating him. For those who are interested and care about a Forumite who has gone UNLOS - he's doing just fine away from here.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Fuck sake, he’d not long posted a wank video that I enjoyed viewing!

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

#same"

It's further up

User no longer on site

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Whether you loved him or hated him, Brucey was a big character and a lot of people will miss him either because they found him hilarious or because they got their entertainment from slating him. For those who are interested and care about a Forumite who has gone UNLOS - he's doing just fine away from here. "

A sudden UNLOS is a worry and I'm glad he's ok.

J

over a year ago

"Have to say, I really don't get pleasure out of another gezzer getting hit in the balls.

I would.

Seen plenty of people hit in the box playing cricket as schoolboy County cricketer

And be honest, you laughed. If you say you didn't, then you're a liar too! "

Only when it wasn't me and they'd forgotten their box...

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

"Whether you loved him or hated him, Brucey was a big character and a lot of people will miss him either because they found him hilarious or because they got their entertainment from slating him. For those who are interested and care about a Forumite who has gone UNLOS - he's doing just fine away from here. "

Glad he is ok couga

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

That is good to know.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Well tell him I miss his wank video!

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

Thanks for sharing that. Glad to hear he's fine.

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Whether you loved him or hated him, Brucey was a big character and a lot of people will miss him either because they found him hilarious or because they got their entertainment from slating him. For those who are interested and care about a Forumite who has gone UNLOS - he's doing just fine away from here.

Well tell him I miss his wank video! "

I'm sure he'd be delighted to provide you with a tribute!

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Mrs

"

Thats actually creepy trying to ask people publicly to be unblocked and passively making out like it's humour. Honestly when I seen things like that I always thought he was joking around with people he spoke to off the forums didn't realise there was truth behind it opinions on people change like you say though I'm sure he'll be back have to much time on his hands now without posting every minute

over a year ago

London

This is good to hear, although I knew he would be but still nice to know!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The cycle of life and fab

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

"The cycle of life and fab"

Yip ATTENTION!!!

over a year ago

London

"The cycle of life and fab

Yip ATTENTION!!!"

If you can’t say anything nice say nothing at all.

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

[Removed by poster at 05/04/23 02:08:37]

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Forums are a place for to open up opinions good and bad should be seen I actually personally thought he was a nice bloke. But only learnt he harrased people who had blocked him possibly not via posts. Also forums should always have difference of opinions shouldn't always be nice truth and difference of opinions should always be shared

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Yip ATTENTION!!!

If you can’t say anything nice say nothing at all. "

Like I said attention as know he can see this it's proper attention seeking he will be back actually he never left

over a year ago

London

"Forums are a place for to open up opinions good and bad should be seen I actually personally thought he was a nice bloke. But only learnt he harrased people who had blocked him possibly not via posts. Also forums should always have difference of opinions shouldn't always be nice truth and difference of opinions should always be shared "

Fair enough, and agree with the above, I also liked him hence me starting the thread. And appreciate different opinions.

over a year ago

Yip ATTENTION!!!

Like I said attention as know he can see this it's proper attention seeking he will be back actually he never left "

How can he seek attention if he's not here?

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yip ATTENTION!!!

Like I said attention as know he can see this it's proper attention seeking he will be back actually he never left

How can he seek attention if he's not here?"

He can’t. Obvs

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Yip ATTENTION!!!

How can he seek attention if he's not here?"

Again that would be down to interpretation and opinion. Apparently he was back yesterday then went UNLOS again.

The guy was nice to me but I didn't have him blocked and get asked every other post to unblock him.

You can get "attention" without being here this post for example also I personally believe he can see this post or has people he hasn't harrased to unblock screenshotting for him

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Yip ATTENTION!!!

Again that would be down to interpretation and opinion. Apparently he was back yesterday then went UNLOS again.

The guy was nice to me but I didn't have him blocked and get asked every other post to unblock him.

You can get "attention" without being here this post for example also I personally believe he can see this post or has people he hasn't harrased to unblock screenshotting for him "

He went UNLOS yesterday. Fact.

He didn’t disappear then reappear like magic. He wasn’t puff the magic dragon

I think the comments you should make in a public forum really should stay to fact rather than speculation.

Your opinion about the forum user in question is all good. Fill your boots. But putting non-facts into a thread really isn’t helpful. To anyone.

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

He was on a post yesterday saying I'm back FACT, only using what tolls site gave me should maybe try a puff of the magic dragon. However I will take your specuation part on board same as harassment should be taken on board Fact

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Tools*

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"He was on a post yesterday saying I'm back FACT, only using what tolls site gave me should maybe try a puff of the magic dragon. However I will take your specuation part on board same as harassment should be taken on board Fact "

Yes I’m sure. But I that meant back to the forum. After a visit to the naughty step. Not that he went UNLOS then came back.

All incidents of harassment should and I’m sure will be reported and investigated. I always report them whenever I see them on the forum or in private message.

over a year ago

Yip ATTENTION!!!

You can get "attention" without being here this post for example also I personally believe he can see this post or has people he hasn't harrased to unblock screenshotting for him

He went UNLOS yesterday. Fact.

He didn’t disappear then reappear like magic. He wasn’t puff the magic dragon

I think the comments you should make in a public forum really should stay to fact rather than speculation.

Your opinion about the forum user in question is all good. Fill your boots. But putting non-facts into a thread really isn’t helpful. To anyone. "

I thought he hadn't posted for a while, then returned then went UnLos yesterday. Does it matter if someone shows him the thread? The thread was started with the best intentions i feel. That's my opinion.

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Yip ATTENTION!!!

You can get "attention" without being here this post for example also I personally believe he can see this post or has people he hasn't harrased to unblock screenshotting for him "

Opinions vary wich is why forums are great.

over a year ago

Maybe we should hold a séance.

Are you there Brucey? Are you there Brucey?

*empty condom packet falls from the lampshade?

He could be off filling his boots with hot girls? Who knows?

*anywone know this reference gets browny points

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Nobody has to show anyone anything that is said on the forums.

They are completely public and can be read by non or former members without having to log in to the site.

over a year ago

"Nobody has to show anyone anything that is said on the forums.

They are completely public and can be read by non or former members without having to log in to the site. "

Good for lurkers! Or friends of lurkers

over a year ago

Leeds

Mrs

Thats actually creepy trying to ask people publicly to be unblocked and passively making out like it's humour. Honestly when I seen things like that I always thought he was joking around with people he spoke to off the forums didn't realise there was truth behind it opinions on people change like you say though I'm sure he'll be back have to much time on his hands now without posting every minute "

I'm sure he will, I've nothing against the bloke, I enjoyed some of his posts, we just know each other outside of here a little hence blocking. I wasn't comfortable with a message sent & him seeing our pics, I block everyone I know. It was nothing against him, I joined in most of the posts.

Mrs

over a year ago

They are completely public and can be read by non or former members without having to log in to the site. "

Which is always a reassuring fact in it's own right

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

What, Brucey Boy has left?

I wonder what he will do with all the time on his hands now he won't be posting on the forums?

I hope he has left for a good reason.

over a year ago

Watch out Sydney University is about

over a year ago

Mrs

Thats actually creepy trying to ask people publicly to be unblocked and passively making out like it's humour. Honestly when I seen things like that I always thought he was joking around with people he spoke to off the forums didn't realise there was truth behind it opinions on people change like you say though I'm sure he'll be back have to much time on his hands now without posting every minute

I'm sure he will, I've nothing against the bloke, I enjoyed some of his posts, we just know each other outside of here a little hence blocking. I wasn't comfortable with a message sent & him seeing our pics, I block everyone I know. It was nothing against him, I joined in most of the posts.

Mrs "

I get that. I had a former coworker who was very vocal in his part in the scene... More play to him, but I choose to not discuss my sex life over the office coffee pot

over a year ago

Leeds

Mrs

Mrs

I get that. I had a former coworker who was very vocal in his part in the scene... More play to him, but I choose to not discuss my sex life over the office coffee pot "

It's just a little uncomfortable isn't it. I like my privacy x

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Mrs

Mrs

I get that. I had a former coworker who was very vocal in his part in the scene... More play to him, but I choose to not discuss my sex life over the office coffee pot

It's just a little uncomfortable isn't it. I like my privacy x"

I do exactly the same, if its too close to home the unfortunately the block button comes into action x

T x

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Mrs

Mrs

It's just a little uncomfortable isn't it. I like my privacy x"

Yeah that's not on. I assumed it was a joke too.

over a year ago

Make 'Meli's Musings' a regular thing

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Make 'Meli's Musings' a regular thing "

Ha, no! People will tire of them far too quickly if they were. But I think I have a new one, trying to find a way to channel my libido in to coherent sentences.

Thank you though.

over a year ago

Make 'Meli's Musings' a regular thing

Ha, no! People will tire of them far too quickly if they were. But I think I have a new one, trying to find a way to channel my libido in to coherent sentences.

Thank you though. "

Chat GPT can’t help with the sentences but you can bounce ideas off me

Post new Message to Thread