Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Good things here for all

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There's plenty of posts on the negatives, repeat posts that get some negativity because 'it's been done already' posts that just don't make sense?? Posts that derail into comments that should just stay in the brain! Posts of failed meets, Posts that derail so far they get removed.

Why not try the good stuff? What do you like about the site? Do you like taking pictures and snazzin them up? Do you like that you can create a profile and add some funny/witty/sexy description's? What do you like about the forums?

what do people want to talk about? What topics do you want to see and post on? Or even start the thread?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like the fact no one can crack the code in my profile.

It's highly amusing!!!

I like taking pictures. It helps me feel positive about myself when I'm actually taking them. And gets me used to how I look.

The forums are fun. Sometimes cringe and they make me laugh for a variety of reasons.

But I generally like how open and accepting people are on here and I can talk about things I couldn't with others in life.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I like masturbating on cam in the chat rooms…

over a year ago

"There's plenty of posts on the negatives, repeat posts that get some negativity because 'it's been done already' posts that just don't make sense?? Posts that derail into comments that should just stay in the brain! Posts of failed meets, Posts that derail so far they get removed.

Why not try the good stuff? What do you like about the site? Do you like taking pictures and snazzin them up? Do you like that you can create a profile and add some funny/witty/sexy description's? What do you like about the forums?

what do people want to talk about? What topics do you want to see and post on? Or even start the thread? "

for me it's the messaging, I love it when there's a flow, it doesn't always happen but I enjoy a chit chat especially when it gets flirty

over a year ago

I like that the forums use up enough Wi-Fi to (almost) justify getting screwed every month (ironically by virgin)

over a year ago

I like talking to people I wouldn’t normally come across in daily life

over a year ago

"I like talking to people I wouldn’t normally come across in daily life "

over a year ago

"I like masturbating on cam in the chat rooms… "

Let me know when you're up next, yeah?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I like engaging with all and sundry. The fora represents a melting pot of irreverence, wit, fun, gamesmanship and bat-shit silliness. I enjoy the contrast between how people conduct themselves on the threads versus how they represent themselves on their respective profiles. It's the colourful profiles that intrigue me.

I find cryptic profiles an utter delight. Those with loquacious narratives that require guile, cunning and a mental prowess to crack some unfathomable code (I've seen chastity belts that were easier to open).

The best part of the fora is nightly Nocturnal Thread.

over a year ago

Friends who I have messaged on hear not just women guys as well who helped me get through some very bed times

The forum folk a very good folk they listen to my ramblings and fears

And yes it is a positive thread because it’s not just not all about the sex sometimes friends that listen can be more invaluable than you know

So a big thank you to guys and lady’s from me x

over a year ago

Great Post!

There is always something that brings me back here and makes me want to hang around.

Sometimes it's the ability to say what I really think, sometimes it's taking photos of myself I don't hate (that's a weird thing for a woman that hates her body to say) and sometimes I even meet some pretty awesome people

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I like perving at all the tasteful pics of the menfolk.

over a year ago

Also I love that you can be yourself on here, it's weird. Wonderful naughty and taboo. It's like the dark side of your personality

over a year ago

The Forums are entertaining you meet a lot of nice people with different views on different topics.

over a year ago

I love the fact of being able to look, admire and get excited by looking at women’s bodies FREELY and without any embarrassment as I used to do before.

The weight my husband helped me to take off my chest months ago was the size of the planet and perving here is helping me to find my feet

Mrs

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Bookmarking because this deserves a proper reply.

Jx

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I like that everyone is a proper filth bag on here.

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Like the forums cause get to hear different perspectives on different topics .

Everyday get to learn something new & like my teacher used to say ‘knowledge is power’

over a year ago

"I like the fact no one can crack the code in my profile.

It's highly amusing!!!

I like taking pictures. It helps me feel positive about myself when I'm actually taking them. And gets me used to how I look.

The forums are fun. Sometimes cringe and they make me laugh for a variety of reasons.

But I generally like how open and accepting people are on here and I can talk about things I couldn't with others in life. "

I've read and re read and re read it and i cant crack it!!

over a year ago

"I like masturbating on cam in the chat rooms… "

You put a lot of effort in your profile write up. Did you not enjoy writing that?

over a year ago

"There's plenty of posts on the negatives, repeat posts that get some negativity because 'it's been done already' posts that just don't make sense?? Posts that derail into comments that should just stay in the brain! Posts of failed meets, Posts that derail so far they get removed.

what do people want to talk about? What topics do you want to see and post on? Or even start the thread? for me it's the messaging, I love it when there's a flow, it doesn't always happen but I enjoy a chit chat especially when it gets flirty "

Anything else? Forums? Picture fabbing?

over a year ago

"I like that the forums use up enough Wi-Fi to (almost) justify getting screwed every month (ironically by virgin) "

Lol

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 04/04/23 15:12:42]

over a year ago

"I like talking to people I wouldn’t normally come across in daily life "

Did you enjoy writing your profile? It's a great one!!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

It's highly amusing!!!

I've read and re read and re read it and i cant crack it!!"

Neither can I. I wonder if the code is like the spoon in the Matrix?

Anyway, thanks for bumping as I was meant answer properly. I feel like this site has unleashed a naughty side of myself that I didn't know was there. I'm still quite self conscious although my confidence is increasing.

I've always loved lingerie and it's nice to show it off to other people, much as B is very appreciative. In fact I have a new set embroidered with tigers that I need photos of

I am able to be comfortably bi here in a way that isn't possible in every day life.

I have grown up with Internet forums since dial up days and this is actually one of the funniest and best I've ever chatted on. In the lounge anyway. Some of the others make me pull this face too often

It is nice to flirt. B and I have been together so long we'd got out of practice doing it with each other. Flirting with other people increases our flirting with each other. Which is nice

J

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

It's highly amusing!!!

I've read and re read and re read it and i cant crack it!!

Neither can I. I wonder if the code is like the spoon in the Matrix?

Anyway, thanks for bumping as I was meant answer properly. I feel like this site has unleashed a naughty side of myself that I didn't know was there. I'm still quite self conscious although my confidence is increasing.

I've always loved lingerie and it's nice to show it off to other people, much as B is very appreciative. In fact I have a new set embroidered with tigers that I need photos of

I am able to be comfortably bi here in a way that isn't possible in every day life.

I have grown up with Internet forums since dial up days and this is actually one of the funniest and best I've ever chatted on. In the lounge anyway. Some of the others make me pull this face too often

It is nice to flirt. B and I have been together so long we'd got out of practice doing it with each other. Flirting with other people increases our flirting with each other. Which is nice

J"

I like this, Julie!

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

I mostly find myself on Fab for the Lounge, these days. I feel like I’ve had enough of the continuous trawling of profiles and chancing my luck, talking bollocks with like minded people is much more fun!

Actually, the Lounge community has unwittingly helped me through some difficult days. It’s friendly, supportive and funny and I have made some good online friends.

I will get my lazy arse to some socials, soon, to actually meet people in the flesh.

So, I like it for what it provides me day-to-day but also the promise of what may come.

over a year ago

That occasionally, very occasionally I find someone that makes me smile.

I'm a total people watcher so the forums is a dream at times. Or a nightmare depending on the time of day.

Most of all I like that I can dupe guys into thinking I'm hot, this is always fun.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm not going to answer all the questions because I'm really trying to curb my waffling.

I love this site though. I wouldn't have a fiancé, the dear friends I have if it wasn't for here. Those relationships that transcend Fab where you can see yourself being part of their life for years to come.

For me, the forums are fascinating, fantastic places. I love seeing the interactions, the little verbal dances between people - whether they're angry or suggestive. It's a busman's holiday for me in many ways.

I like that this site has facilitated me getting in touch with and feeling more comfortable about my sexuality. I've sometimes found it difficult to see myself as a sexual being, doubted that others ever could. This site gives me a safe space to explore my sexuality, to not be ashamed of it.

So yes, I love it. Unashamedly.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I never realised until I joined here I love taking our photos for fab, I'm not a fan of photos in general, selfies and such of myself but the ones the Mr takes I absolute love.

There's some great people here and we've made some great friends as well as great meets.

Mrs

over a year ago

It's highly amusing!!!

But I generally like how open and accepting people are on here and I can talk about things I couldn't with others in life. "

Yep, I really struggled with that. Sadly

over a year ago

It's highly amusing!!!

*Goes back and reads again...

Ohhhhh hahahaha..

Yeah, still none the wiser.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

what do people want to talk about? What topics do you want to see and post on? Or even start the thread? "

I love my daughters.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I like the freedom. I like women. There's so many beautiful women here. All shapes, all sizes, all with something.

I'll fab your photo. I might send a message. Reply or not, no worries. I can go to a club and not worry about my butt ugliness, but be me.

I can be happy, or sad. It relieves the boredom of being a separated dad.

It's not dull, but I really dislike disrespectful remarks towards women.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm only here for the forums these days.

I like the diverse of characters. The interesting threads and the less interesting. I'm a great people watcher and enjoy watching the people interact on the forums.

Post new Message to Thread