Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/23 15:29:13]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aui.Man
over a year ago

around here

If its not something she's into then there is little you can do. I'm sure most couples would agree that if both people aren't into it then it shouldn't happen.

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

You can't pressure her into doing something she isn't comfy with ....maybe in time she will tell you why she didn't like it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just annoying she gets what she wants but won't consider me at all. That's not selfish. I think it's healthy to talk another push boundrys for the person you love

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Just annoying she gets what she wants but won't consider me at all. That's not selfish. I think it's healthy to talk another push boundrys for the person you love "

I missed the original post, but I agree it is healthy to talk.

I don't think it is healthy to expect your partner to do anything they don't want to do just to please you, or to do anything you don't want to do to please them.

(I'm talking sexually and other big stuff... your partner wants you to take it in turns to the bins out and you don't want to, that's something you should probably do)

By *aui.Man
over a year ago

around here

"Just annoying she gets what she wants but won't consider me at all. That's not selfish. I think it's healthy to talk another push boundrys for the person you love "

I get it. For you it's not ideal. If it's not her thing though then it's unfair to force it.

The only thing you can do is try to talk about it. Maybe she will eventually tell you why she no longer wants to do it.

Post new Message to Thread