FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sunday's Late Late Nocturnal Thread©™, sponsored by Bloody Late!!

Jump to newest

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

London calling to the faraway Fab towns, Nocturnal is here so all gather 'round.

London calling to the swing underworld, Come out from the shadows you Fab boys and girls!

Good Evening Lådies, Géntlemen, Bìnaries and Whatevëries, and welcome to the

-Sunday Nocturnal Thread©™-

Why not stop by on this twilight neutral ground and say Hello. Tell us what you've been up to or join us for some frivolous chat until midnight and beyond...

Newbies, Veterans, Lurkers, Stalwarts, Nightshifters and Insomniacs are all very welcome. So join the midnight fellowship with alacrity.

Don't be shy — come and say Hi.

°

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

Good evening

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good evening Nero x

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

It's the Mïdnïght Høur ØØ.ØØhrs...

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening"

A very warm good evening to Silkstress!! You're our very first poster, and the most resplendent!

By *beeMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Good morning all!!

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

We rebelled and started without you

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero x"

Bakergirl!!! How lovely! It's been ages, where on earth have you been? I still remember Covent Garden...

Are you well?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good morning all!!"

Good evening °pBéé°, welcome to the Nocturnal Thread.

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

"Good evening

A very warm good evening to Silkstress!! You're our very first poster, and the most resplendent!"

Thank you for the warm welcome Nero. How are you?

Hello everyone else too.

over a year ago

"Good evening Nero x

Bakergirl!!! How lovely! It's been ages, where on earth have you been? I still remember Covent Garden...

Are you well?"

I’m keeping well, thank you Nero

Covent Garden is a beautiful memory, I’ve been stalking the forums but busy otherwise, you’ve been keeping well?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"We rebelled and started without you"

It's ok, we're all grown ups here. I hope you gave everyone a warm and embracing welcome?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"It's the Mïdnïght Høur ØØ.ØØhrs...

"

Da fuq time is this to start?! Have you been out drinking? Or worse, fornicating?!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening

A very warm good evening to Silkstress!! You're our very first poster, and the most resplendent!

Thank you for the warm welcome Nero. How are you?

Hello everyone else too. "

It's a late one but I'm going to bed soon....

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

Beuno estente Mr. Nero

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

"We rebelled and started without you

It's ok, we're all grown ups here. I hope you gave everyone a warm and embracing welcome? "

we were just talking how we missed nocturnaling

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
over a year ago

your head

Evening all

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero x

Are you well?

Covent Garden is a beautiful memory, I’ve been stalking the forums but busy otherwise, you’ve been keeping well? "

Don't tell anyone but you're my most favourite South African Fabette. You grace us with your presence

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Da fuq time is this to start?! Have you been out drinking? Or worse, fornicating?! "

KC² my love, I knew you would chastise me. I think this evening's Noc' Rota got mixed up. I'm off to bed soon. I hope you and Mr KC are well? Give me an anecdote before I go to sleep.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Beuno estente Mr. Nero "

Good evening my dear friend, DanieLpieRced! Let's call this a micro-nocturnal for this evening. It's a rendezvous of forumites with a fleeting greeting!

over a year ago

"Good evening Nero x

Are you well?

Covent Garden is a beautiful memory, I’ve been stalking the forums but busy otherwise, you’ve been keeping well?

Don't tell anyone but you're my most favourite South African Fabette. You grace us with your presence "

Thank you of all the socials I’ve had, yours has been the most enlightening, I would love to catch up when another social event happens xx

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening all "

Good evening •Líttle Míss Tínkérbéll• I have nonchalantly placed some aççents on your name. I hope you don't mind? You are most welcome to the Nocturnal.

We'll discuss pillow talk another time.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"We rebelled and started without you

It's ok, we're all grown ups here. I hope you gave everyone a warm and embracing welcome? we were just talking how we missed nocturnaling"

Wildbillkid — we missed you!

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

"Beuno estente Mr. Nero

Good evening my dear friend, DanieLpieRced! Let's call this a micro-nocturnal for this evening. It's a rendezvous of forumites with a fleeting greeting! "

I feel you, it's rather late and a passing courtesey hello is more than suffice. It's Monday and the time to adult is upon us once more. Hope you had a great weekend and catch you another night good Sir

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero x

Are you well?

Don't tell anyone but you're my most favourite South African Fabette. You grace us with your presence

Thank you of all the socials I’ve had, yours has been the most enlightening, I would love to catch up when another social event happens xx"

Social events have now been abolished. They rarely occur. It's all dystopian now. People mostly do coffee and then a secret tryst afterwards.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Beuno estente Mr. Nero

Good evening my dear friend, DanieLpieRced! Let's call this a micro-nocturnal for this evening. It's a rendezvous of forumites with a fleeting greeting!

I feel you, it's rather late and a passing courtesey hello is more than suffice. It's Monday and the time to adult is upon us once more. Hope you had a great weekend and catch you another night good Sir "

Good night, peaceful slumber!

over a year ago

North West

Da fuq time is this to start?! Have you been out drinking? Or worse, fornicating?!

KC² my love, I knew you would chastise me. I think this evening's Noc' Rota got mixed up. I'm off to bed soon. I hope you and Mr KC are well? Give me an anecdote before I go to sleep."

Chastise is my middle name. It was originally going to be Chastity, but my parents can't spell

Today, we made a scale drawing of our living room and of various items we saw in IKEA, in an attempt at scientific interior design

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

KC² my love, I knew you would chastise me. I think this evening's Noc' Rota got mixed up. I'm off to bed soon. I hope you and Mr KC are well? Give me an anecdote before I go to sleep.

Chastise is my middle name. It was originally going to be Chastity, but my parents can't spell

Today, we made a scale drawing of our living room and of various items we saw in IKEA, in an attempt at scientific interior design "

Oh that turns me on

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Today, we made a scale drawing of our living room and of various items we saw in IKEA, in an attempt at scientific interior design

Oh that turns me on "

MístyPèaks: is there anything that DOESN'T turn you on!?!?

Good evening!

over a year ago

North West

Oh that turns me on "

Mr KC measured everything very precisely and drew the plan with a sharp pencil and ruler. I do love him so

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Today, we made a scale drawing of our living room and of various items we saw in IKEA, in an attempt at scientific interior design "

KC², how far is the nearest IKEÅ to you? Are you going to furnish your entire homestead with Scandinavian kitsch?

over a year ago

North West

KC², how far is the nearest IKEÅ to you? Are you going to furnish your entire homestead with Scandinavian kitsch? "

It's about 5 miles away. So not far. We might well furnish everything with IKEA. Today we found a dining table, sofa and chair AND a bed frame we liked, and were suitable for my special needs. We can buy all of those things for the cost of a big standard DFS sofa that's too deep and squishy for me to sit on. IKEA is ace.

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

"Beuno estente Mr. Nero

I feel you, it's rather late and a passing courtesey hello is more than suffice. It's Monday and the time to adult is upon us once more. Hope you had a great weekend and catch you another night good Sir

Good night, peaceful slumber! "

Alas I'm too awake for sleep I'm on a 3a.m. vibe I just assumed you were departing early

over a year ago

your head

KC², how far is the nearest IKEÅ to you? Are you going to furnish your entire homestead with Scandinavian kitsch?

It's about 5 miles away. So not far. We might well furnish everything with IKEA. Today we found a dining table, sofa and chair AND a bed frame we liked, and were suitable for my special needs. We can buy all of those things for the cost of a big standard DFS sofa that's too deep and squishy for me to sit on. IKEA is ace."

That sounds like a fansticly productive shopping trip! I love IKEA too.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

It's about 5 miles away. So not far. We might well furnish everything with IKEA. Today we found a dining table, sofa and chair AND a bed frame we liked, and were suitable for my special needs. We can buy all of those things for the cost of a big standard DFS sofa that's too deep and squishy for me to sit on. IKEA is ace."

I'm really pleased for you. I hope you're both able to project manage the interior design activities on top of your work.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Sleep well

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Beuno estente Mr. Nero

Good night, peaceful slumber!

Alas I'm too awake for sleep I'm on a 3a.m. vibe I just assumed you were departing early "

Good night, my fine fellow.

over a year ago

your head

"Evening all

Good evening •Líttle Míss Tínkérbéll• I have nonchalantly placed some aççents on your name. I hope you don't mind? You are most welcome to the Nocturnal.

We'll discuss pillow talk another time. "

Of course I don't mind and thank you. I'm not normally up late enough for a nocturnal thread, it's nice to catch one. Ooo pillow talk...

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Meh. I've missed the nocturnal thread tonight. Hello Nero. Goodnight everyone.

over a year ago

North West

It's about 5 miles away. So not far. We might well furnish everything with IKEA. Today we found a dining table, sofa and chair AND a bed frame we liked, and were suitable for my special needs. We can buy all of those things for the cost of a big standard DFS sofa that's too deep and squishy for me to sit on. IKEA is ace.

That sounds like a fansticly productive shopping trip! I love IKEA too. "

We didn't buy yet, wanted to check dimensions etc. Hence the plan We will be back to buy stuff soon

over a year ago

your head

We didn't buy yet, wanted to check dimensions etc. Hence the plan We will be back to buy stuff soon "

Brilliant! And I just noticed my typos maybe this is why I don't stay up late

over a year ago

North West

We didn't buy yet, wanted to check dimensions etc. Hence the plan We will be back to buy stuff soon

Brilliant! And I just noticed my typos maybe this is why I don't stay up late "

Meh, doesn't matter! Off to sleep here too

Post new Message to Thread